[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did any fellow robot ever go to one of these EDM festivals where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1485375514894.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485375514894.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
Did any fellow robot ever go to one of these EDM festivals where everyone seems to get laid?

Share your expierences pls
>>
>>34410793

bump, I always wanted to go to one desu.
>>
>>34410793
>Did any fellow robot ever go to one of these EDM festivals
>robot
>go to EDM festival
Hmmm really makes you think.

lots of robots just go out and party bra we go out with Chad like all the time dude and we fuck maaaaad chicks dude
>>
>>34410793
Dude, those things are implicitly for normos only.

Why're they going to let in some robutt faggo whose just going to stand on the wall playing pocket pool the whole night.
>>
>>34410834
This.

Robots like us got nothing to do there, except stand awkwardly and creep some girls out
>>
File: comfy.png (2MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
2MB, 1920x1280px
I hate those festivals, that's only for chad and slut stacies, I'd rather stay home playing video games, getting drunk/high and jerking off
>>
>>34410793
>loud obnoxious music for hours, gets really repetitive
>a lot of the people there are degenerate and gross, not particularly pleasant to interact with
>irritatingly crowded
>lots of chicks on molly, but it won't help you much unless you're at least decent looking
>light effects are kinda cool I guess

Unless you really, really like EDM (like borderline autistically like it), then these things are pretty boring.
>>
>>34410793

only 1 but going to another soon

>me
>6'0, ~190lbs (lean and muscular, got down to ab level solely for this event)
>went with a crew of ~10-15 of us half guys half girls, the other guys were similar build or bigger than me, the girls are cute too
>pop molly and dance for 10 hours straight every single day, fun as FUK especially at night
>had random girls come and dance on me everyday, making out, dry humping
>60-80% of girls were just wearing bikinis, bras+underwear, other slooty rave getups
>wasn't at a big rave so most of the guys weren't THAT shredded, maybe 20-30% of guys were huge and bigger than our crew
>girls would come back to our hotel and smash every night

don't get confused tho, i didn't bang anyone. i was heavily depressed for the whole year leading up to this event and had mild social anxiety (was friendless in a new city). whenever i took molly i had fun but my mind was a blank slate especially when it came to women (im not even a virgin), sometimes i completely forgot where i was and stood there motionless lmao.

>come back from rave
>didn't bang anyone but was still super super fun
>feel an afterglow from the molly that seemingly lasted a week or two (i took a loooot of it)
>end up making more friends when i got back
>ended up putting myself in a mindset to realize how damn depressed i was before the event
>started working towards maintaining a non-negative mindset
>ended up coming out of my depression with a lot of self-therapy and work on it

it was great. but then i ended up dating a bpd who leeched all joy from my life and i started browsing here again after the breakup cuz it's been making me more and more depressed
>>
I went to a techno event because i autistically like techno, ended up having some MDMA and dancing autistically in a corner all night. Some girl commented on my band shirt but I was too autistic to respond. It was kind of cathartic but I wouldn't do it again in a very long time, no idea how normies can do it every day
>>
>>34410793
I'm pretty normie but EDM festivals and raves just sound stressful. Certainly not my cup of tea.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 460x460px
>tfw too patrician to attend normie gatherings
>>
>standing up the whole
>stinky sweaty people
>people bumping into you nonstop

doesn't seem like fun
>>
File: 41D+caMvt7L.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
41D+caMvt7L.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
EDM festivals are absolute garbage. I feel bad for a lot of you guys that haven't been around during the 90s when raves were fucking awesome.

>>34411029
>it was great. but then i ended up dating a bpd who leeched all joy from my life and i started browsing here again after the breakup cuz it's been making me more and more depressed
Sorry to hear, man. Hopefully things start looking up for you soon. I've been in that boat myself. BPD women--not even once. Hell, not even the thought of it. It's absolutely devastating.
>>
Only failed normies go to festivals.

Chads are anti-drug, meaning no street dugs except maybe weed during high school.
>>
>>34412150
How old are you? Have you reached Wizard status yet anon?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.