[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone here always talks about how bad women are. So according

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 1471458835174.png (124KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
1471458835174.png
124KB, 358x272px
Everyone here always talks about how bad women are. So according to /r9k/, how SHOULD they act?
>>
>>34410689
>So according to /r9k/, how SHOULD they act?
Women are meant to be seen, not heard. You're a cuck if you don't agree with this.
>>
They cannot help it. It is how their biology made them.
>>
>>34410689
Be cute, benevolent and all around angelic. Like waifus.
>>
File: 1448243656411.png (40KB, 809x994px) Image search: [Google]
1448243656411.png
40KB, 809x994px
You'll find /r9k/'s standards for women are pretty damn low. Basically they should just act in a way that isn't shitty. No premarital sex, no cursing, no tattoos, and don't be fat. Anything extra like being a devout Christian, well read, or trained in art or music(the actually good kind, shit music/art is a redflag) is just just the cherry on top.
>>
>>34410954
>No premarital sex, no cursing, no tattoos, and don't be fat.
Personally I don't give a shit about the cursing

but, unironically, literally, figuratively, quintessentially, factually, rhetorically, LITERALLY, normals and all kinds of women will say that "dont be fat and no tattoos" are "high standards"
>>
>>34410689

That's a hard question to answer.

Don't insult me and don't try to fuck me over. Don't try to take my money. Oh, and don't be a slut. That's about it for now.

There is no reason I should tolerate degeneracy just because a woman is doing it. I have no tolerance for DEGENERACY, so if you are a woman and you are degenerate you won't get a free pass from me.
>>
>>34410954
"They also have to not look like a trainwreck" is the unspoken extra standard. I've met plenty of virgin girls that don't curse, don't have tattoos and are basically anorexic... because they're so ugly not even the average robot would deign to look at them.
>>
>>34410689
They shouldn't act is if they're god's gift. Other than that I don't give a fuck. You can't unslut a slut.
>>
original comment required

xddddddddddd
>>
File: 1474817430553.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474817430553.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>34410689
I'm not sure. The "Don't be a cunt" rule applies to all people, including women.
>>34410695
Now that's what I call edgy.
>>34410954
>Christian
Why date someone really religious unless you're really religious yourself?
>>
>>34411301
>Now that's what I call edgy.
Hello, reddit
>>
>>34411359

All the meme sites (Reddit, 4chan, Infinitechan, 9gag, Tumblr, ifunny, funnyjunk) have an overlap of memes and users. So saying "edgy" does not necessary mean someone is here from le leddit.
>>
>>34410689
A woman's place is in the home

Decently original post
>>
>>34411422
No, it really does. If you read something on 4chan that makes you go "oh wow that's edgy" you probably aren't from here/don't belong here.
>>
>>34410689
Women can do whatever they want. It's called free speech and free will. We all have it.
>>
File: 1472869405081.jpg (78KB, 884x574px) Image search: [Google]
1472869405081.jpg
78KB, 884x574px
>>34410954

>devout Christian

Stop pretending that being religious is a positive trait you meme eating retards.
>>
>>34411457

I don't like Reddit, but 4chan has always made me cringe a bit. Not anymore though. But I still realize that this is a disgusting website and normal people don't come here.
>>
>>34410689
They should just suck my dick and do all the things I want them to do, duh.

Dumb bitches.
>>
>>34411501
Religion is to a woman what training is a to a dog.
>>
>>34411200
That pic is /thread/
>>
>>34410689
if women just had the balls to tell you how they really felt all the time and were proactive about being communicative when things aren't right then nobody would ever have any hate for them. imagine working for mcdonalds except every customer that comes in wants you to order for them and gets fucking upset when it's not what they wanted to order. if we could stop whatever makes women do this we would never have any issues again, ever.
>>
>>34411512
>I don't like Reddit, but 4chan has always made me cringe a bit. Not anymore though. But I still realize that this is a disgusting website and normal people don't come here.
Sounds like you're a redditor in denial, to be desu. They love the "cringe" word and moralfag posturing over there, I hear.
>>
>>34410954
None of those standards I want women to abide by, nor does /r9k/ because most people here are so desperate for a gf they'll take anything thrown at them. I don't have standards in the first place because that's gay, a persons past (premarital sex) doesn't matter to me, what person you are now is where it's at.
>>
>>34411512
>cringe

Are you sure you don't like reddit? Not even a gigantic extremely huge bit?
>>
File: burka.jpg (147KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
burka.jpg
147KB, 1024x768px
>>34410689
like this

origano origana
>>
File: 1472418675504.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1472418675504.png
690KB, 850x464px
>>34411571
fug

>tfw wouldn't mind dating a girl who had tattoos as long as they weren't covered in tats
>wouldn't mind dating a "chubby" girl as long as she didn't have more than a muffintop
>don't give a fuck if she curses
>>
>>34411571

So If someone shits in a bowl, but then puts ice cream on top you'd think that's perfectly fine for dessert? Everything that happened in a person's past is what makes them the person they are now. You can't separate the two because it's the exact same fucking person.
>>
>>34410689

fuck me and then drop dead
>>
You can't change how a woman acts but you can't blame yourself for getting fucked by a woman.
>>
>>34411592
Ayy

>>34411622
>Reformation isn't possible!

So what you're saying is because someone steals once when they were 15 they're a permanent criminal thug? If someone get's into a fight once and wins they're a professional boxer? If someone is fat once, and looses all the weight they're permanently fat? People like you are so fun to argue with because your points are so easy to shoot down.
>>
Women who swear and talk like agressive teenage boys are the worst. I heard my oneitis swearing today--she's no longer my oneitis.
>>
>>34411657

If a woman came at me with a strap on there's no way I'd let her fuck me. I can easily change how she acts, at least towards me. Maybe if you're crippled or something then you can't really be blamed, but most of the time it's fair to blame someone if they get fucked by a woman.
>>
>>34411553
>>34411575

Fuck OFF guys. Cringe is used by all the meme sites. Like I said, we have an overlap of memes and users on all the sites I mentioned, and more.

Normal people do not use 4chan!
>>
>>34411708
>all the meme sites

I can't tell if this fool is baiting.
>>
File: 1456838482824.png (247KB, 615x354px) Image search: [Google]
1456838482824.png
247KB, 615x354px
>>34411708
I don't use "meme sites" because I'm not a retard normalfag like you. If you seriously unironically react with "omg how cringe" or "omg how edgy" when you read something on here, you probably don't belong on 4chan
>>
I dont really know.
I can only tell you what i would litterally love to see for once: Just becouse you dont want to fuck with me dont act like i can have no redeeming quality whatsoever.
I know im not hot and i know i can be awkward at times but that doesent mean im a useless creep you can just throw shit at for no reason other then your entertainment. But you already think im a pussy for even thinking that way dont you?
>>
>>34411675

If someone steals once then yes, they are always a thief, that's the fucking definition. If someone gets into a fight and wins, then yes, they will always have won the fight they won. If someone is fat, then they will always have been fat. The greatest predictor for future behavior is past behavior. I'm glad you enjoy it but you haven't shot one of the points I've made. I only made one point in that post though. When you get out into the real qorld you'll have to wise up quick. I know a convicted rapist pedophile offering you money to babysit instead of asking to be paid sounds pretty neat, but run it by your wife(kek) first if you ever wind up in such a scenario. Your reckless way of thinking will get someone hurt.
>>
>>34411870
I'm not a female, but I'm judging the fuck out of you and can't even imagine you having any redeeming qualities.
>>
>>34410996
Cursing is usually a red flag
>omg fuck damn shit fuck fuck
is ok on 4chan, but hearing it in real life is pure cringe
>>
>>34411965
Cursing that much, yes. It makes you sound like you have tourettes. Letting a "shit" slide every once in a while is acceptable imo
>>
>>34411538
>what if women could just be men
Women are children, the sooner you accept it, the sooner you can smash pussy
>>
>>34411872
>Have been
>Have won
Do you notice the word have you used in 2/3 of your first points? That's called "past tense", everyone does bad things at one point in there life, and just because it's in their past, doesn't mean they will always be that bad person, anyone is due to change. I've been out in the world longer than you have, I doubt you're even 20 yet. You're either not getting what I said or baiting, if you steal once, and then never steal again, you are no longer a thief, a thief is a person who currently steals. If a person is fat, and looses all of that weight, becomes thin, or average weight again, they are no longer fat, but used to be, it's in the past, they put it behind them and won't return to that time. I'm assuming you're either old or 30, and have a bad past of people cheating on you, or young and immature, and this is your reason for thinking the way you do, both would be understandable, but once you get a gf, or hell even get married you'll stop thinking the way you do, once you like a person for who they are and not who they were.
>>
>>34411898
I see. Same to you.
>>
>>34411531

I can agree. You mean that religious girls are less less likely to ride Chad and Jamal right?
>>
>>34412213
I mean that a religious girl is like a well-trained dog. I mean you don't want to deal with a feral dog. Religion doesn't make sense to any thinking adult, but it keeps women in check.
>>
Anyone who says religion stops a woman from being a roastie hasn't been around religious people much.
>>
>>34412017

Maybe you don't understand, the past tense can be used to refer to a person's past, which is what makes their present what the present is. How can I be both under 20 years of age and at the same time old or 30. This is not helping you look like someone with a firm grasp on the concept of past, present, and future.

If someone steals once they are always a thief. If someone is fat but then gets their BMI back into an acceptable range they are far more likely to become fat again than a person who was never fat in their life. Why do you think there has never been a case of someone who recovered from addiction? It's always a recovering alcoholic, even if they have 50 years clean. The honest ones will tell you themselves. Addiction is a beast and any sobriety is only because of intense effort at maintaining it. Some stuff can be overlooked as an isolated incident, but for the most part people do not reform. Look at recidivism and relapse for jails, overweight and obese individuals, or any other thing. If behavior were truly random the numbers wouldn't look like that.

I'm not going to change the way I act just because someone might not like it, I'm set in my ways. You may be flexible and not have a set personality, but you can't assume everyone else is that way.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.