[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can women ever forget Chad? Notice that fat older chick in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Chad.jpg (88KB, 634x551px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
88KB, 634x551px
Can women ever forget Chad? Notice that fat older chick in the background. She looks like a mother. She probably makes her beta provider raise Chads kid, thinking it is his. But she keeps looking at Chad.

Do women ever forget Chad? I don't think they do. I think this is why most marriages end up in divorce. The beta provider she met in her late 20's will never be Chad. She will never be happy.
>>
>>34409433
>Can women ever forget Chad? Notice that fat older chick in the background. She looks like a mother. She probably makes her beta provider raise Chads kid, thinking it is his. But she keeps looking at Chad.
>Do women ever forget Chad? I don't think they do. I think this is why most marriages end up in divorce. The beta provider she met in her late 20's will never be Chad. She will never be happy.
No, never. This is why women hate PUA shit, because they came up with a term for this called "alpha widowing" (Chad widowing).

Basically its when they act like "widows" who lament the loss of a Chad in their lives because they cant get over that ONE TIME Chad gave them attention
>>
This is why you start lifting at age 16 then at age 18-19 get yourself a 16 year old gf who to you will be chad for the rest of her life
t. did that myself and been married with her for 7 years now bang everyday
>>
older women in the background isn't even looking at him
>>
>>34409523
This anon is unironically correct
>>
>>34409523
This pretty much . You don't need to be Chad you just need to look like him. That should be enough to trick them.
>>
>>34409469
>they came up with a term for this called "alpha widowing" (Chad widowing)

Please tell me this is true
>>
>>34409433

Those anon are some rich pricks from a paradisiacal beach. Rich pricks always look better than most because not only they have the money to take care of themselves (gym, cosmetics, surgery, etc) they also have less stressfull lives.

Bunch of fags I say! no fucks given to the score.
>>
>>34410117
>Please tell me this is true
https://therationalmale.com/2012/08/16/blueprint-for-an-alpha-widow/

ok
>>
>>34409433
that guy is a manlet + he has a slightly big forehead. he will never get laid.
>>
>>34409523
Not starting with lifting earlier is your only mistake.
>>
>>34410474
LOL no WAY that manlet's getting laid.

When will they learn???????
>>
Women could say the same thing about men. And probably moreso. You think 45 year old fathers don't have a glance at the tits on the one?
>>
>>34410474
Keep telling yourself that anon.
You know that isn't true
>>
>>34409530
she isn't but there is no point arguing with this board
>>
>>34410474
He does not have a big forehead, he is balding. He is one of those 30 something manlets who try to go Jersey Shore and score pussy, but fail, because genetics are a tell off something is not right and he is not true alpha.
>>
File: eliot manlet rage.png (22KB, 653x328px) Image search: [Google]
eliot manlet rage.png
22KB, 653x328px
>>34410474
dfhfggh
>>
>>34410474
>Never get laid
actually he's from UK and some sort of Z list celebrity, he banged girls in a live tv where they live together as some sort of BB house kind of tv show. One of his bitches won the UK BB last year.
>>
>>34409523
holy shit is this real? This seems really legit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.