[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't intended as edge but like... Isn't death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1475503027157.jpg (165KB, 491x750px)
1475503027157.jpg
165KB, 491x750px
This isn't intended as edge but like... Isn't death the only sane answer to our problems?

We're cursed with drives to exist and make more of us exists, and that's the core reason we have for living. Everything else is a rationalization.

But modern life is just a rat race and history has proved time and time again that the few will prosper off the suffering of the many.

Most of us are enfeebled and dependent on the systems used to give us comfort and order at the expense of our individualism and freedom. There are checks at every turn to keep us from grasping at being our true individualized selves, be it the need to socialize with the biggest and most successful groups, or laws and religion and other group persecution tactics designed to stamp out wayward thought.

We cannot even survive simply, since we need the electricity and access to instant information and communication we've come to be dependent on. In order to keep this luxury we can't go without, we agree to deals we know are there to fuck us, such as buying houses that only truly belong to banks, making social media accounts that sell all our information (something we agree to in the EULA), and the omnipresent stressful race to get into certain schools when a dispassionate eye turned toward the system would reveal that it is just an overgrown ecosystem that requires inflated money to keep passing through it so it doesn't collapse. College doesn't do what it was originally intended to do. Overcompetition and trading empty money for empty money has assured this.

College mostly exists in order to not stop existing. Much like humans do now. Modern life isn't maintainable. Ennui and overcompetition. Selfish socialization.

Does it make sense why only death would make sense to me? Morally, it seems weak and corrupt to let a failing body grow out of proportion just because we have drives to do so. Animal instincts that don't care about morals or logic.

Does this make sense?
>>
yea it makes sense. hard to argue with that
>>
>>34409155

No... No one is arguing or saying much because it is foolproof? Fuck. I knew it all was fucked, but I didn't think it was inexorably and immutably fucked.
>>
>>34409001
Yeah, when I've written stuff like this, it is with an attitude of "prove me wrong!... please..."
And then nobody proves me wrong.

So now I'm trying to murder all my desires. Good times.
>>
File: JohnnyRingo.jpg (23KB, 571x320px) Image search: [Google]
JohnnyRingo.jpg
23KB, 571x320px
>tfw you know all this
>tfw just waiting to die at this point in a mass accident
>>
I agree. And I absolutely despise our human society. However I am awake and living now, and I will try to get what I want and skirt the system. I don't even want much (a stable home/family) but our society fucked me out of that possibility
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.