[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /self-contradicting/ here? >want a gf because I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 1454255499797.png (324KB, 716x588px) Image search: [Google]
1454255499797.png
324KB, 716x588px
who /self-contradicting/ here?

>want a gf because I want to feel a girl (female)'s soft warm skin against mine, feel her breath and heartbeat, and have hot sweaty sex followed by cuddling
>don't want a gf because women are cruel, heartless and terrifying and I know I won't find "the one" because that doesn't fucking exist

can anyone relate to this feel?
not to mention 2D > 3D but you can't cuddle 2D and pillows don't count
>>
You're young, it'll happen don't think about it too much
>>
>>34408813
Tell that to the 40-year old wizards on this board
I'm 19 but I just know I'll remain a KV forever
>>
File: Motivation.png (538KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Motivation.png
538KB, 1920x1080px
>>34408706
Clasic Hedgehog`s Problem, happens to the best of us, even to a certain angsty mommymecha-pilot.

Don`t worry, the solution is very easy: Grab you balls and MAN THE FUCK UP!!!
>>
>>34408813
24 here, never been on a date of flirted with or shown interest in a girl, let alone vice versa.

How much longer?
>>
>>34408978
I'm not unmotivated, but I can't help but think that if I ever got in a relationship (unlikely) the girl would just break my heart. I have a beta as fuck idealized view of love and I know that no women share that view.
>>
File: Der_Pfad_zum_Erfolg.jpg (770KB, 1155x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Der_Pfad_zum_Erfolg.jpg
770KB, 1155x1330px
>>34409064
Jesus Christ, do you even know what the Hedgehog`s Problem is, you moron? It`s about intimacy and defense mechanisms, fucking look it up.
Google "Schopenhauer Hedgehog", there it`ll be. Or watch original NGE, ep 25 and 26.

Also, yeah, tough shit. The worlds sucks niggerballs, what`s fucking new?
>>
>>34409156
I know what it is, I watched NGE
>The world sucks
That's great, so the solution is to just kill myself?
>>
>>34408884
>>34409008
I'm assuming OP is 16 based on the way he talks, you guys are lost causes
>>
I feel physically attracted to them, but find them reprehensible as people. This makes starting relationships hard to start.
>>
File: Die_Weltmaschine.jpg (885KB, 1600x1592px) Image search: [Google]
Die_Weltmaschine.jpg
885KB, 1600x1592px
>>34409189
If you want to kill yourself, please go ahead, not gonna stop you.
You`re possibly still able to change, though, so if you`re still breathing, you still have the chance to become a better and greater person.

Your choice. I make mine everyday.
>>
>>34409267
>just become a better person bro
Amazing
thanks anon
>>
>I'm scared of growing old
>I want to be cute and I'm scared of age taking that away eventually
>Know there's so much I want to do while I'm still young but it's not fair and I know it's all going to fade away and video games make me feel happy in the moment so I just go back to that

Why can't I push myself to do anything

How do I fight aging
>>
>>34409280
Then don`t. Do fucking nothing instead.

Change can only come from within, you moron, nobody`s gonna do it for you. If you can`t chance, well, that`s too bad, but shit happens, I guess.
>>
File: 1485212647450.jpg (13KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1485212647450.jpg
13KB, 500x259px
>>34408706
>You will never have a 2D girlfriend

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>34409347
But that doesn't mean shit. "Change comes from within", "become a better person" is on the same level as bee yourself, it's empty.
>>
>>34409627
>But that doesn't mean shit
Correct, the statement holds only true for people who can improve, who have a force within.
You either have the power to change. Or you don`t.
Looks like it`s the latter in your case.
>>
File: 645311773.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
645311773.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>I'm scum
>I'm better than these fucking normies

>whatever happens is fate
>if you want something, go get it

>don't want to spend time cultivating/ maintaining relationships
>tfw no gf
>>
>>34409700
How convenient.
God forbid you actually have to give meaningful advice instead of feel-good gibberish.
>>
>>34409810
Are you literally (as opposed to figuratively) me?
>>
File: Apu_assburger.png (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
Apu_assburger.png
24KB, 657x527px
>>34409816
Well, I could give you advice. Real advice, if you want to listen.
Okay? Well then:

>get a job
>go lifting or get at least weasel-mode
>get a decent room for yourself and make it into a comfy mancave
>get some decent clothes, fitting to a decent hairstyle and you new fitness
>take Piracetam (w/ever you burgers call it) it`s kiddie Adderall, but w/out the trembling hands
>get some fucking friends, i.e. look for people with the same interests and behave nice and polite
>???
>PROFIT!!!

That`s literally everything. For some guys that way is obvious and easy, for some it`s ridiculously hard.
Do it, or don`t. Your choice.
>>
>>34409944
>I already do/have all that aside from the piracetam and friends
I'll look into those two things then
Thanks
>>
>>34409944
is it weird that I've done all those things? Even Piracetam which isn't a well known drug.

I've still never had a gf though.
>>
>>34409993
>>34410087
Like I said, it`s not assured success, but more about getting tougher and selfconscious.
Here, the way is literally the goal.
>>
>>34410196
And going from there, how do you acquire a non-whore gf?
>>
>>34410251
How the fuck am I supposed to know? I guess, if you`re kinda sociable you`ll not have a hobby w/out a single female. Or meet one on a non-whorish-datingsite, these exist. Maybe ask some of your new friends about some sites (but make sure you`re not the Alpha in the group, because then you`re surrounded by losers).

And, well, being the toughened-up, sociable, good looking normie you`ll be, you`ll be sure to charm her in no time.
>>
>>34410347
>non-whorish-datingsite
Isn't that an oxymoron?
>>
>>34408813
He should think about it more rather than rush in to some relationship with a dumb roastie who decides to leave him and talk half his money for the rest of his life, you dumb normie
>>
>>34410598
You mean a paradox? No, there are some legit sites, bottom of the barrel, sure, but there are only three types of girls on dating sites: Whores, landwhales and nutcases.
You don`t want whores? Well, have fun w/ the fatties and the shizos.
>>
>>34410665
So where are the best places to meet decent girls, assuming they exist? Hobbies only get you so far when you're not in college and thus can't subscribe to any clubs/associations
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.