[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people work and have kids, isn't life stressful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1481733690016.jpg (105KB, 604x460px) Image search: [Google]
1481733690016.jpg
105KB, 604x460px
How can people work and have kids, isn't life stressful enough just being a wagie ?
>>
>>34408499
It's there will to life.
>>
>>34408499
who is this guy? I think I remember the pic from somewhere
>>
>>34408499
Well the good news is it's becoming a worse and worse idea to have kids.
>>
Ikr, Imagine having to work an 8 hour job, then come home and have to cater to your wife and go to volleyball practice and all that other bs.
You literally have no time to yourself
>>
>>34408521
From that shitty anti school shooting vid
>>
because a lot of people have to work to support accidental kids from fucking while drunk/stoned/birthcontrol fails ect

tldr people have no self control these days
>>
>>34408521
It's from a youtube video called "Evan".
>>
>>34408499
Having kids and taking properly care of them are two different things.
>>
Honestly, I think people should only have kids if one parent works part time or stays at home while the other works full time. Taking care of a house and kids takes a lot of time.
>>
File: 1400370742729.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400370742729.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
>>34408539
>having to work an 8 hour job
Try 12

>>34408547
Fuck you ;-;

My old veteran neighbor once told me "never have kids, man" a few years before I impregnated my baby momma. Now I'm 26 and have a 13 year old daughter to send child support to.
>>
>>34408635
Do you let your daughter date and hang with boys? Or does she have to come straight home after school and you only let her hang with girls?
>>
>>34408499
That's why most people in 1st world countries aren't having kids, all the others can't afford contraceptives.
>>
>>34408499
Kids are the only source of joy in this world.
Any adult who gives joy to others got it from kids first, they are just passing it on.
>>
File: 1473986738934.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1473986738934.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>34408635
>my baby momma
>>
>>34408619
This. Big family's used to help, if you have that sad aunt that never married to help, helps a lot.
Someone has to do all the cooking and shopping and cleaning and watching the kids.
Heck I live alone but just doing the laundry is a big chore. Having 3 other people's Laundry and dishes and food is more than you realize.
Of course you can pay someone to do a lot of that, but that is expensive, and if you have kids you are saving.
>>
normies are not wagies, they are successful in life and they are raising up their kids to be chads
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.