[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hear a lot of complaints that there is no hope since your quality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Chad_Thundercock.jpg (7KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Chad_Thundercock.jpg
7KB, 256x192px
I hear a lot of complaints that there is no hope since your quality of life is low right now... but, I have hope for all of you guys. While Chad is out partying with normies and hookin' up with Stacey everyweekend, you can be learning a valuable skill that would give you an edge up in life. After about four or five years, you'll land yourself a good paying job so you can afford a nice house in a good neighborhood while Chad is still drinking his days away in some shitty studio apartment with no future or prospects. Chad will wish he took your route and set himself up to succeed but instead he is old and sad since he is years behind in the game. Chad has to rethink his life and suck up his pride so he can get on his knees and BEG you for a job since your degree will give you a good position in a fortune 500 company. You and Chad end up becoming friends but he still knows he is below you since you make better salary and have a higher position than him!
>>
>>34407741
yeah all that money will surely help in getting a better shotgun so that when you blow your brains out at 50 there's no chance of becoming a vegetable, and yeah there are no smart chads or billionaire chads and everyone lives in america and can make 100k/year bo problem
>>
>>34407783
How can Chad get a job if he has no marketable skills or a degree?

Women want guys with money and a steady income which you can't get if you waste away your youth goofin' off
>>
>>34407741
Movies aren't real life anon
>>
>>34407931
the smartest and most hardworking guy that I know is also the guy that gets the most pussy
>>
>>34407931

Who said chad isn't in college getting a degree as well? He also makes 10x the amount of connections than a robot does so when he graduates he gets a comfy job.
>>
>>34408000
>>34408036
you guys make chad out to be some god-like figure
>looks
>smarts
pick one.

And Chad doesn't major i n important fields like computer science. He probably studies communication or sociology some bullshit. Those types of people move to shit places in the suburbs since they can't afford anything nice.
>>
>>34407741
don't be retarded OP. chad can talk his way into a senior management position through his wide social circle while you're stuck in the boiler room with the other grunts doing all the actual work. all that shit about flying straight and focusing on your studies is a lie unless you're hoping to become a doctor or engineer.
>>
>>34408313
the guy i was talking about is studying biochemistry, masters level
>>
>>34407741
Money will only bring you golddiggers. That said, outside women, it is the smart direction.

> spend youth absorbing knowledge and learning the dark arts of computing
> get SwEng degree
> we engineer now
> start own company
> we CEO now
> do comfy work from home
> live like a monk and invest everything
> will retire at 30 (26 now, well on the way there)

Who cares about jobs or prestige? Time is the most valuable asset we have. I'm doing everything I can to free up my time, so I won't have to work a day in my life again, not even something comfy at my own discretion.

I won't be a millionaire, but all my normal needs will then be covered entirely by passive income. I doubt I'll be attractive to bitches even then, a not-rich free man who does whatever he wants with not a single worry in the world.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.