[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>apply for job I know I can't get >send in pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0215.jpg (22KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
22KB, 200x240px
>apply for job I know I can't get
>send in pathetic resume' with nothing on it
>get called to job interview
>go because if I don't my employment consular might ask them if i turned up or not
>I turn up to interview a few minutes late
>1 guy and 1 girl interview me
>give them honest replies and no bullshit; e.g DIDNT tell them what they wanted to hear
>unironically get the job

Now I'm starting next Monday. I literally have no idea what to do lmao. Never actually worked before.

Now my job counsular is acting like this is a huge thing and that I've made it, and yet I'm about to start a job I have zero experience or knowledge about.

How long do you think I'll last? It's an office job btw. I think I'll be on a computer punching in data.
>>
Probably going to put you in some shitty position that has a high turnover rate that nobody else their wants to do. You said you have never worked before, they probably think you'll be gone soon anyway.
>>
Hey, thats really good Anon. They probably thought that you were an honest person and not a liar, they probably respect you for that.
>>
>>34407666
This is like a jewish comedy movie or something.
>>
>>34407666
That face reminds me of poptropica. Man that game was fun, i liked the puzzles, good times. I should try and get my account back tbqhwyfam
>>
>>34407715

First post best post. The easier it is to get a job the more likely it's shit. Simple math.
>>
>>34407666

they will explain it to you

pay attention and do your best, If you get passed 2 weeks try and stop making them breast feed you

when I got my first job I was so afraid of fucking up I would keep asking if basic tasks were ok to do or got so nervous I would forget how the till works

data entry looks comfy and I could never land one, you basically just type shit or scan shit or file shit, brush up on excel but If they hired you and you told them everything you probably wont need it and it will be a cushy filling job

so don't chicken out
>>
>>34407666
Had a job interview today and like always my autism got the better if me and pretty much failed it

They said I'd get a call back in case they decide to go forward with my application

If I do get the job that would be a miracle.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.