[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is dating a MILF who doesn't have her kids living with her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Is dating a MILF who doesn't have her kids living with her anymore as they are adults now bad?
>>
It's kinda weird you're banging someone who is old enough to be your parent or grandparent.
>>
>>34407658
How?

ori
>>
>>34407563
If she don't have kids then she is not a milf then you dummy. She is a Christmas Cake then.
>>
>>34407704
Read again

ori
>>
>>34407719
Well it don't matter what her kids think she is a grown as woman and you're a grown ass man and you can do what ever you want.
>>
>>34407563

Depends, they probably come with some baggage. A lvl 43 roastie with a 20 year old son and a 26 year old daughter once propositioned to me. We had been friends for almost 10 years prior to that so I knew her well. Even if she didn't live with her kids there was a lot of complicated stuff between her kids and their father and also some of her previous exes and some house in the midst of everything that noone was able to afford mortgages on anymore.

I said no, but I won't deny I wanted to put my dick in her quite badly
>>
Dating is for cucks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.