[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Literally happened to me like 2 hours ago >Get hungry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 257x196px
This Literally happened to me like 2 hours ago

>Get hungry
>Ride the bus to near by Burger King
>Get off bus
>Walking across the street to Burger King
>Car stops at the pedestrian crossing and lets me pass
>After I walk across the street the guy in the car shouts "keep walking fat ass."
>He speeds off
>I walk into Burher King
>I'm so fucking mad that I don't even order anything and just catch the bus back home to drink some alcohol.

Why are people do fucking mean.
>>
>>34407455
because you're fat

LANIGIRO
>>
>>34407455
Have you considered not being such a fat ass Anon?
>>
>>34407455
This is why I don't go outside. It's not worth it
>>
>>34407455
He's only wrong if you're actively trying to lose the extra pounds.

Are you trying to lose weight?
>>
Proof that fat shaming works right here folks.
>>
>taking public transport to go eat fast food
Ahaha only in burgerland
>>
>>34407455
>normo's yelling shit from their cars
How small does ones dick have to be in order to do this?
Just the other day some spic faggots shouted 'PUSSSSSSY' as I crossed the street.
>>
>>34407455
Seems like he did you a favor.
>>
why dont you get it delivered straight to your doorstep you lardass
>>
Serves you right, tubby.

Also
>Hungry
>Immediately go to burger king to consume a 1000+ calorie meal

An apple or a can of tuna would've cured your hunger for less than 1/10 the calories and would've kept you full for just as long as the junk fast food serves you
>>
>>34407455
Please tell me this is bait, Anon please just drop the Alchol and fast food, do a little bit of workout each day and try to just drink water.
Stay strong man.
>>
Fat peopIe turn me on
>>
people have thrown cans and glass bottles out of their cars at me before while i was walking. its scary. pedestrians are looked at as pieces of shit here.
>>
>sad insecure man lashing out because you remind him of his own flaws
>>
>>34407455
because youre a fat fuck on the way of getting even bigger
That was karma kicking your fat ass not some random guy
>>
>>34407455
Why are you fat? You know how many niggers are starving in Africa? selfkill pls
>>
File: IMG_0529.jpg (83KB, 707x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0529.jpg
83KB, 707x736px
>>34407750
We still make great nuclear bombs anon
>>
become a powerlifter and stop being ashamed of your size due to inhuman strength.
>>
Don't listen to these guys they are probly fat too

Im sorry that happened to you. They need to put others down to make them feel better. Its sad.
>>
>>34407455
go live in a fatass state, like texas.
>>
>>34407455
>Riding a bus just for the sake of eating fast food
>Alone even, so you don't even have the "it's just a pretest to hang with friends" excuse

Do you people do this? Do you unironically go out of your way to eat fast food?
>>
normies are pure evil
>>
>>34408541
it's not the 1950s anymore where it's all teens grabbing a burger and milkshake. fast food is a daily meal to some.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.