[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pee and cum blood. Started last night. I feel no pain or discomfort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1473986099743.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473986099743.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
I pee and cum blood. Started last night. I feel no pain or discomfort what so ever.

Don't want to tell anybody because then a doctor would have to look at my small penis.

What do?
>>
>>34407392
You gotta get it looked at anon, that's serious.
>>
How big is ur penis?
Oreg
>>
Tell someone, go to the hospital.

Their job is not to examine your cock and laught at it for being small, rather it's to stop you from pissing blood. You may have some sort of infection
>>
>>34407392
The human body has an amazing capacity to heal, so just give it a few days and it will be fine.
>>
>>34408104
>inb4 op fucking dies
>>
>>34407392
This happened to me. I was going to go to the doctor but I didn't and everything was fine, it went away itself.

Happened after I slept with this unhygienic girl whilst she was on her period. I think bits of tampon got in my dick because I pulled bits of fluff out for days. Must have given me a UTI or something.
>>
>>34407392
Lol anon you have cancer for sure
>>
>>34408182
Did you ever consider, even for a moment, that a sheep crawled up your urethra while you slept?
>>
Thats hot. Post pictures please.
>>
>>34407561
They will probably laugh as soon as OP is out of the room. Doctors do this shit all the time. They even make fun of unconscious people as they do surgery on them.
Don't let yourself become a clown to some doctor, OP.
>>
>>34407392
Sounds pretty metal anon
>>
>>34407406
This OP.
Would you rather be embarrassed or fucking dickless
>>
Doctors see penises all the time, they don't care. Just go there and don't die.
>>
>>34407392
Are you the same guy who didn't change his underwear for a year and started cumming brown crystals?
>>
>>34407392
I don't wanna worry you, OP, but that might be cancer.
See a doctor. They see dozens of small dicks a day.
>>
>>34409159
Drop a link, I have to read about that.
>>
>>34408503
This.

Doctors are all chads, you should avoid them when it comes to anything intimate or personal.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.