[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling extremely depressed right now anons. Please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I'm feeling extremely depressed right now anons. Please say something nice to me, please. I really need it
>>
>>34407105
Don't give up Anon!
You will always have a waifu!
>>
>>34407105
You have to earn it Anon, but here is a (You)
Tell us whats going on. What has changed you from regular depressed to extremely?
>>
>>34407105
You can move forward from this, maybe it doesnt feel like it, but trust me, it's possible.
>>
>>34407105
Get drunk. Make a positive change.
>>
I don't know you. Tell me a bit about you and I can say something nice that you probably don't even realise is pretty nice.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (19KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
19KB, 480x268px
kys faggot

8===D-...
>>
Add me on kik mate
>>
Something nice to me, please. I really need it
>>
>>34407158
>>34407146

I suddenly realised that people around me are all either successful, or find a
purpose in life, have a sense of pride, or are at least driven towards a particular goal. I'm just so screwed up in all those areas and it really dawned on me how fucked up I truly am.

>>34407152
I get drunk too easily and I usually just vomit all over.

>>34407133
I don't like anime.

>>34407147
I hope so anon I hope so.
>>
>>34407206

Eh I'm also in that some situation. Some people are just late bloomers. At least that's what I think when I'm not depressed. I mean I have my reasons for being a late bloomer. Not everyone has the perfect conditions growing up.
>>
Live for yourself. No one else is going to
>>
>>34407279

I don't know when I'm going to bloom man. I'm 23 and sometimes I feel like I'm stuck being 16. Everyone around me has goals. Everyone know what they want in life, and how they are going to achieve it. I don't have any and even if I set out some, I would be too afraid of failure and depressed to achieve them.

>>34407307
But it sucks living as a loser though. And it doesn't help that it often makes me think people think I'm inferior to them.
>>
>>34407357
Look at it this way: you could have simple goals, like finding water and food every day to survive.

But you probably live in a 1st world country so peoples' goals are more creative
>>
>>34407429

Yeah people's goals are definitely more than just surviving. It gives their life much more colour. It makes them happier.

Survival is a simple goal, but I don't have any goals that are big enough to keep me driven. If I set one, I would be too afraid to commit because I'm terrified of failure
>>
>>34407206
Even the people who are successful are unsatisfied. It's completely true that the more you have, the more you want.
There's some rich cunt out there on a six figure salary whose job is so stressful that he sits in his office and contemplates throwing himself out the window every day and would kill someone to lead a life like yours.

You have as much purpose as anyone else. Everybody dies, unceremoniously and without dignity. Don't tear yourself up because you're not doing "important" work like some people. If it gives you any comfort, consider that everybody's life is meaningless, but we're all here anyway; it might ultimately not mean anything, but it paradoxically means even more because of that. You're here to witness existence. Look at the things you like, and think to yourself "of all the times I could have been alive, I was around to experience this".

It's all a gruelling march towards the same end, but no two people ever take the exact same road. Nobody will ever have the opportunity to see the world exactly the way you do.
>>
no, you don't need someone to tell you something nice, you are just looking for confort in the internet like a coward, you need criticism because criticism makes things better.

it's very simple, either you kill yourself, or put effort to have a better life.

and i have 2 tips to en depression, 1 is nofap and the other is cold showers, you will have energy in no time.
>>
>>34407911
I think you make a lot of sense anon. Life is meaningless and we spend it trying to give meaning to it, but it is futile because life is inevitably meaningless. I feel very inferior compared to the average Joe, but it doesn't matter in the long run. But in this short period of time and moment, it kind of does matter though because it affects my quality of life. These people become competition, if they are better than me, they get hired. They become a potential obstacle.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.