[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you are acutely aware that the vast majority of your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1433792297715.jpg (241KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1433792297715.jpg
241KB, 960x1280px
How many of you are acutely aware that the vast majority of your problems stem from you yourself, and no matter how ugly society may be, you yourself are uglier still?
>>
>>34406869
I'm aware that probably 50% of my problems are self inflicted nothing I could do about chronic illnesses and personality disorders though.
>>
I'm aware I just don't know what to do about it
>>
>>34406869
You don't know that you stupid faggot OP.

Haha, check mate, trap posting bitch.
>>
File: CIvVrFwWcAA9Jvj.jpg (41KB, 600x622px)
CIvVrFwWcAA9Jvj.jpg
41KB, 600x622px
>>34406869
society made me who i am faggot

fuck off summer child
>>
>>34406869
All the problems I have are completely 100% my fault, ridding me of all complaining rights.
>>
>>34406869
I used to think that honestly but now I'm older and I have an impact on young people myself and read my old journals and see old photos and stuff. I'm more at piece with the fact that I was just a normal retarded meatsack trying to comprehend life. I did want to understand. I did want to succeed but nobody told me how.

I swear to God I give kids advice which is just bog standard 'redpill's the wrong word but you know what i mean. Cut the shit truthes and they act like their minds are blown. Why the fuck do people leave kids to try and figure shit out themselves and then shit on them when they don't hit the high scores.
>>
>>34407711
>trap

but those lips/feminine jaw/chin/small shoulders
>>
>>34406869
That's a nice amount of projection right there.
>>
>>34406869
Am I at fault for my uncurable genetic defects from which all my other problems stem from?
>>
>>34407948
Can someone tell me what the fuck is up with this "projection" shit? is this what the cool kids say now when they have no argument?
>>
>be born ugly
>parents are poor
>believe shit about being able to do anything as long as you work hard
>get straight A's in high school
>get a scholarship to a college, but not as big of a scholarship as most since my school had poor kids
>parents refuse to cosign parent plus loans
>can't finish college
>have to work at a dead end job while trying to pay for car, apartment, and other while saving for college
>impossible
>totally all my fault
>>
File: 1484430141757.jpg (78KB, 1080x608px)
1484430141757.jpg
78KB, 1080x608px
Anyone who aren't aware they are a beta bitch/autist/bad person is 100% underage. If you don't get the inclining before 20 you're fucked.
>>
>>34407998
Nah it's just one of the basics of debate. If anything people say it alot less these days compared to years ago and usually incorrectly.

It essentially means you're putting your own frustrations on others.

OPs is a perfect example. It reads like an introspective realisation that he wants others to agree with so he doesn't feel alone as a failure. Classic edgy teen behaviour and as with all edgy teen realisations it's only the lip of the rabbit hole.
>>
>>34408066

>people posting in a extremely specific forum on a Tibetan finger puppet board don't have a unifying constant of traits and girls don't go for nice guys

k guy
>>
>>34407855
The feel overtakes me, my autism fails me. I really wish I had ANY guidance. I tried to give advice to this kid I know. He didn't give a shit for 3 times. Let him learn the hard way. But, damn I would be willing to listen to anyone back in the day since at least I was aware my lack of direction would be my demise .
>>
>>34408106
That's correct though. Stereotypes don't make up the entirety of either groups.
>>
thats a really retarded statement, like english isnt your first language

yes, everyone's problems stem from themselves and everything can be potentially fixed by changing attitude/lifestyle

ok?

doesn't stop society from being completely fucking terrible in everyway
>>
>>34408131

This board produces the exact same 20~ or so threads every day with the exact same problems and gripes.
>>
File: 1272974803180.gif (1MB, 160x120px)
1272974803180.gif
1MB, 160x120px
>>34408220

Where do you think you are? A majority of people on r9k blame everyone but themselves for their problems. That's what this thread is about.
>>
>>34408106
It's a Japanese style image board you newfag
>>
File: 1350000026645.jpg (87KB, 354x411px)
1350000026645.jpg
87KB, 354x411px
>>34408298

>i've been on this chinese finger painting forum all summer
>>
>>34407855
>Why the fuck do people leave kids to try and figure shit out themselves and then shit on them when they don't hit the high scores.
It's not that they leave them. It's that their parents are useless, lazy fucktards.

I resent my parents for being passive, lazy fucks in their children's upbringing.

It's not all my fucking fault. Deal with it, normies.
>>
>>34408066
He is just seeking acceptance and reinforcement.

Projecting is when someone says something like "Haha you probably don't feel comfortable with males and have a hard time making friends because you're sexually attracted to them"
If you remove the "Haha" then it's sharing an experience/revelation.
The only difference is that the first is not self aware.

Fucking kids hear it and think it makes them sound smart and cool
>>
>>34408850

>I can't refute his central point so I'll just say he's projecting! That sounds smart

That's you. That's what you sound like.
>>
>>34407998
>hurrrrrr that's not argument unlike OP
I swear, half this site has to be 13 year olds
>>
>>34406869
my genetic weakness combined with the unrelenting cruelty of society and nature have made my life miserable.

I am not an "ugly" person, i was a very affectionate and charitable child. cruelty and self isolating defense mechanisms are a response to all the bullying, and even then i'm a pretty nice person who will lash out when made to be a laughing stock
>>
>>34409039
>>34409252
nice projection faggots
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.