[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beautiful white woman with blonde hair and blue eyes >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (146KB, 1242x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 1242x677px
>beautiful white woman with blonde hair and blue eyes
>dyes her hair black and wears darker colored contact lenses to make herself look more Asian
>marries an Asian man

Why are white women abandoning their race at such alarming rates?
https://youtu.be/fOsSG_2LToI
>>
>alarming rates
>>
>why are mentally ill women acting crazy
>>
>>34406472
They noticed whities are an inferior race
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 230x300px
>>34406526
White people want to be very race except white these days yet they some how think they're better than people
>>
>>34406472

They found something beautiful with Japanese culture and fell in love with it.
>>
She's also speaking English with a fake Japanese accent.
>>
>>34406472
she is so fucking annoying
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 1242x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 1242x245px
>>34406547
It's sad desu how much white women hate white men
>>
>>34406574
She'll probably snap at some point due to the stress of trying to be something she isn't.
>>
>>34406596

Ya. When she sees Chad and feels her freak inside no homo.
>>
>>34406472
i can understand wanting to look asian but does she really have to act retarded like them

fuck
>>
You'd think if she is with an Asian guy that he'd want her to look white. Wouldn't that be the point of getting with a foreigner? I am white and if I got with an Asian girl I'd want her to look Asian.
>>
Speaking as a chink, if I ever get a waitu piggu gf (never), I rather she keeps her original hair and eyes.

Not because a desire to show off a status symbol or anything...
>More to troll /pol/
>>
>ONE person does it in the entire world

OMG XD WHY WHITE GIRL ALL LOOK ASIA NOW???? xD
>>
Weeb girls are just immature and didn't grow up. They use weebism as an escape.

>>34406745

>speaking as a chink

Nobody asked. You could say everything after without the I don't even know what to call it.
>>
>>34406745
He's probably just happy to be getting sex at all, we all know Japanese women don't put out
>>
>>34406472
nuke switzerland
>>
>>34406472
>white men are so used to being desirable that a single instance of a woman preferring another race sends them into a fit of panic about white women flocking in droves to the browns and the yellows
>>
>>34406472
>Wanting to be Asian
It's because she is an impure white slut but wants to appear pure. So she masks her impureness by pretending to be the purest which is the traditional qt Asian
>>
>>34406867
It's not that she's with an Asian, it's that she is trying to make herself look and sound Asian.
>>
All this race betrayal stuff yet all of you forget that it is her shitty mother who forces her to act like a fucking weeaboo
>>
You guys do realize that she just married the nip for a visa? She already dumped the guy.
>>
>>34406948
>>34406547
She's not trying to sound Asian. She has an accent because she's from Switzerland. She speaks like 4 different languages so I don't blame her for not speaking English perfectly
>>
Jealous Bebe? Your masculine shitskin ass could never pull off being asian. Keep watching these braindead videos.
>>
>>34407019
No she's trying to sound like a Japanese girl speaking English. If you know what that sounds like, that nasally sounding accent, you'd recognize it.
>>
>>34407033
All you ridiculous jealous roasties need to go back to lolcow
>>
>>34406472

It's a side effect of white culture assimilating aspects of foreign culture while still romanticizing and keeping at arms length the otherness of it. After decades of this, you have white people and society considering themselves the standard and average while dressing themselves up in art and symbolism from hundreds of other cultures without any of the meaning behind them.

Things that they haven't yet taken in are considered exotic symbols that can be used at will. Combined with the increasing need to stand out among your peers by being interesting or different, they see whiteness as boring or bland because they have also lost any connection to their own history. "Ugh, everyone's white." They forget about being German or Irish or whatever and just see it as "plain white".

So you get the degeneracy of modern white culture as people constantly try to pass themselves off with inauthentic costumes and behaviors.

t. Asian
>>
>>34407267
What do you think will change white people?
>>34407019
Her real voice tone sounds different.
>>
>>34406472
>muh eastern aryan waifu cant be this broken

meanwhile self hating asian women bizarre adventures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_TCZMpRa8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KskS_y4hBT8
>>
>>34408021
I don't know. Also Americans in general are disaffected from their own nationality because the ideas and symbols of Americana are strongly associated with being backwards and low-class. That fact isn't helped by the legion of Americans who claim those symbols in opposition to anything new or foreign. Patriotism has been heavily politicized by the right and so leftists run towards anything that disassociates them from that.

Also nazi/pol/ retards laid claim to the idea of white pride and have successfully propagated the idea to be white and proud is to be against nonwhite culture. So now people forget that they can celebrate their roots without being douchebags about it to everyone else.

So for Americans I think that the only thing that can help would be the re-emergence of national pride that is founded on shared good rather than "haha, fuck you, it's our turn now".
>>
>>34408257
There are more self hating white girl than Asian girls
>>
File: wojakkkkk.jpg (241KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojakkkkk.jpg
241KB, 633x758px
>>34406472

Anime is Japans revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
They will make sure the white man will no longer walk the earth by brain washing the youth with their colorful cartoons.
>>
>>34408578
>Also Americans in general are disaffected from their own nationality because the ideas and symbols of Americana are strongly associated with being backwards and low-class.

America itself is just a kind of shopping mall and office park of the world. It's where everyone comes to shop and dump their goods and services.
>>
>>34408694
>The US unleashes the most devastating conventional attack in all of known human history.
>First nation to use an atomic weapon on a civilian population center in known history.

In return:
>Japan unleashes the most devastating cultural attack in all of known history
>Probably has created enough traps and animeposting virgins to double the deathtoll of the atomic bombings in unborn children and economic damage.

u rike?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.