[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here actually comfortable with being alone and not interacting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: msis.jpg (147KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
msis.jpg
147KB, 1000x1000px
Anybody here actually comfortable with being alone and not interacting with people? Tired with this tfw no gf faggotry.
>>
I don't hate people. I'm just okay with being short and ugly.
>>
>>34406168
I'm used to it now, I don't even care anymore.
The only exceptions are those 2-3 seconds before I fall asleep and become suddenly emotional, but the following morning I forget everything and don't give a shit
>>
>>34406188
Well, it's not really about hating people but avoiding them or not needing social situations and feeling fine. Stuff like that.
>>
>>34406245

Oh absolutely.
>>
File: 564464.jpg (37KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
564464.jpg
37KB, 480x540px
>>34406168
I don't like people, I hate them, I don't give a fuck about them and their shitty lives, I don't want them to put interest in me the same way I don't put interest interest in them

And I have no problem with this

>but

People don't understand this, I'm not a friendless bastard, I know people (usualy they're good people by my standards) and sometimes I have to take a long break from them, but they still don't understand, I don't feel any hate or disdain toward them, it's just that I need to be alone like taking a long breath after coming out of water
>>
I'm pretty comfortable but it's impossible to completely disregard that innate wish for intimacy. All I know is that staying alone for me is far too comfortable and losing my usual schedule of doing whatever because of some girl? Not worth it when majority is normos.
>>
Whenever I try to interact with people I always feel like I'm going insane after a while.
Example of this was when I went on a 5 day school trip, I tried to socialize with others but I constantly had to take breaks to be alone just so I could keep my cool.
This is also when I realised I never wanted a gf, I'd just neglect her after a while.

So yeah totally comfy on my own over here.
>>
>>34406168
I am for the most part. I mean I'm fine being alone 99% of the time and having no friends, but sometimes tfw no gf hits me and I wish I had just one other person to cuddle with
>>
>>34406168
We're on 4chan of course we aren't but we want to and thus we do interact with one another
>>
I love people but I need my privacy and space.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.