[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I get addicted to meth if I try it once so I can clean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Crystal_Meth.jpg (12KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Crystal_Meth.jpg
12KB, 220x165px
Will I get addicted to meth if I try it once so I can clean my apartment?
>>
>>34404778
>Will I get addicted to meth if I try it once so I can clean my apartment
Are you fucking retarded anon?
>>
>>34404778
>needs meth to clean apartment.

Don't go near that stuff anon. I know motivation can seem hard but I believe I you.
>>
nope... you'll be good to go. it's called "mommy's little helper" for a reason.
>>
>>34404778
>getting shit done on meth

Whats the point. Just load a bowl and watch some movies, just before you come down you should start tweaking which is when you'll start cleaning but that wont last too long.
>>
If you want a drug that helps you, I've heard that adderall is helpful for being focused on something.
Im not sure though.
>>
Why not just do it without the help of any drugs? I do all the time and it's easy.
>>
Meth is a horrible drug. It'll help if you can manage not to become addicted and sleep while you're on it. Otherwise you'll stay awake for days, exuberating mental illness and eventually leaving you to crash in an unflattering mess of self awareness that you aren't all that great the drug just a boosted your ego.
>>
>>34404860
Any advice that begins or has the word jist within the first few words is trash and is only meant to be given to people who never needed the advice in the first place.

>just be yourself
>look, just force yourself to do ehat makes you happy
>just talk to her

Just kill yourself already.
>>
>>34404778
make an airforce pilot bro who can get you some of those military grade stimulants that aren't addictive.

don't fuck with meth, you'll ruin your fuckin life.
>>
>>34404778
No.. meth is awesome

great drug be ready to be flying for a good 6-9 hours though

dont keep "coming up" either it has a long half life if you keep doing bumps in short amounts of time youll be up for at least day and a half two days and crash hard

youll be able to clean your entire apartment and still go out and get errands done or w/e

make sure to blast good hard rock like AIC STP and some rage

>youre welcome
>>
>>34404778
You actually have to try really really hard to get hooked to stuff like this and its hard on your body you wont get hooked that easily

>t. ex user H was drug of choice but did meth for about a year never got hooked to it just made the h more interesting
>>
>>34404840
>adderall is helpful

adderall is basically meth
>>
Don't, you may like it and it will most likely ruin what ever short term successes you have going now.

It makes you feel weird and sometime really sick.

Try coffee or vivarin before meth.

Really.
>>
>>34404778
small bumps too man dont be a jackass and do lines like you would do coke its going to burn your nose sort of intensely for about 30 seconds too its not bad just annoying it passes quickly though

>If its your first time SMALL BUMPS

DO NOT DO LINES.. you will greatly regret it
>>
>>34405236
This is a meme, I would know

Meth is the definition of a hard soul sucking drug but it takes months of consistent use for that to happen

youll be fine OP listen to me
>>
>>34405227
meth is nothing like adderall dude,

same focus factor but meth has an added speed too it its also powerfully more euphoric
>>
>>34404778

speed is better
>>
>>34404778

If you actually got good meth, pure meth, then it won't do no harm and you may actually like it and be really fucking productive.

But chances are you got not so pure meth which will make you addicted and leave your teeth rotting if you use it often.

PURE and well made meth is not dangerous at all. But you can't really get it, also you need to know your dosage.
>>
>>34404778
no you can only get addicted if you use it for gay hedonistic purposes. You'll be fine if you use it with pure intentions.
>>
I clean like crazy after smoking marijuana.

I'm not saying you should use it for that purpose, but I experience this phenomenon almost every time. I just get up and start cleaning things.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.