[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23 yo neet living with single Mother. I have gone for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0888.jpg (108KB, 954x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.jpg
108KB, 954x597px
I'm 23 yo neet living with single Mother. I have gone for job interviews and just graduated. She
-makes small demands like turning off/on the fan every few hours
-criticises every thing I do no matter what I do
-can never be wrong
-pushes me when angry
-calls me a coward if I leave the house to avoid an altercation
-tells me I've become a lying Monster
-bad mouths me behind my back to relatives/my Sister
-walks out of the room when I try to open a channel of communication and tell her why I feel the way I feel
-laments 24/7 about how she would be better off if she didn't have to pay my school fees/utilities 'you know I coulda bought 20 laptops with the money I spend on you'
-tries to ruin my relationships by suggesting I get better friends
-uses me as a scapegoat for everything, accepts no blame ever and tries to turn me and my Sister against each other
-rips my headphones out whenever she wants to talk to me
-gets mad if I sleep too early/too late
-gets mad if I don't do exactly what she wants
-says I'm ungrateful
-is a hypocrite who denies

I have a good relationship with almost everyone except my Mother. If I stay in the house or leave she hurts me either way and the same goes for most situations. She's stressed out from divorce and work so I can understand. What's the right way to deal with this with my current emotional resources?
>>
>>34404577
Get a job and move out
>emotional resources
No wonder your dad left
>>
>>34404610
I'm getting a job but movin out won't be an option for a few years. I mean I can hold my temper well with everyone except her and to avoid fights I take a step back because there's no way to communicate
>>
>>34404629
>but movin out won't be an option for a few years.
It doesnt take years to find a shitty apartment.
>>
File: 1475225601345.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475225601345.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
why do women have kids they are incapable of loving, raising and caring for? I really wish they'd stop doing that.
>>
>>34404654
It does in Singapore where rent is crazy expensive cos there's no land. The majority of kids stay in the family home till marriage or beyond
>>
>>34404654
And anyway I want to fix this or find a way to co exist instead of estrangement
>>
Try to rent an apt. with roomies or something like that.
Are you going for minimun wage or a job related to your grade?
I lived this shit with my mom too and it will just get worse with the years.
>>
women are not the loving gender anon its a meme
>>
>calls me a coward if I leave the house to avoid an altercation
i'll never understand why women get pissy about de-escalationtactics like this. its almost as though they want to be beaten.
>>
>>34404779
I'm gonna be teaching and working at an ad agency. Good idea I'll try to gather what few friends I have lol
>>
>>34404852
I feel it must be a combination of me growing up and her life conditions getting shit and mistakes on both our parts that have made it what it is now. The only difference is I'm trying to make things easier short of kowtowing and it seems she takes it as a license to vent all frustrations on me. Even my Sister will call me after being complained to by my Mother to rebuke me until I elucidate to her the true extent of each situation. My Mother is a bully and a martyr
>>
>>34404914
I wish you the best in this sempai. If you manage to work but live in a shity enviorment it will just hindrance your perfomance at your job making it risky to maintain it.
Try to open a bank acount to save for your own house or flat, many banks have special acounts just for that.
>>
>pushes me when angry
>calls me a coward if I leave the house to avoid an altercation

I had the same kind of mom anon. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you don't loose your cool and get yourself in jail. #1 priority is getting the hell away from her. You can't live with someone who's going to treat you like that. Go be homeless if you have to. If she gets her act together in a few years, then maybe start being family again, but until then you've gotta get out.
>>
File: roo.jpg (111KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
roo.jpg
111KB, 960x692px
>>34404673
Women are incapable of loving anything but themselves. Their lives are literally so empty that they result to taking it out on their own kin / loved ones.

If they don't want a child, they'll mindlessly murder the one growing inside of them. Ask yourself: would a loving person be capable of either of these things?

Women need to be categorized as creatures instead of human.
>>
File: IMG_0449.jpg (142KB, 834x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.jpg
142KB, 834x769px
>>34404673
I really wish my mother hadn't done just that
>>
>>34405054
>>34404852
I don't agree and it wouldn't help the situation to believe this but thx
>>
your mom has narcissistic personality disorder

it's common among boomers. move out or grow a spine/thicker hide to adapt to her lunacy.
>>
>>34405040
There are no homeless in Singapore and the ones that are are taken to prison
>>
>>34405096
I think so too. I'm dread going home Everyday and spend a lot of time outside. But I look at my girlfriends families and think that's how it should be. It's just difficult to deal with her Rage at the slightest provocation. I think it might be a response to my own past anger but not for a while now
>>
File: IMG_1293.jpg (100KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1293.jpg
100KB, 599x510px
>>34404903
Women don't know how to de escalate, their brains just done work that way and they literally can't comprehend how to roll back a bad situation.

Once the situation happens a woman will not be satisfied until there's a cataclysm and it is because they're the most entitled pieces of shit on this earth who can't comprehend why someone doesn't want to interact with them.
>>
>>34404577
God damn the Ufc dude is ugly
>>
>>34405097
Why don't you leave your fucking totalitarian shithole and move to Malaysia?
>>
>>34405352
Chinese are niggers in Malaysia and anyway we are enemies I would need a job or investment first
>>
I imagined a white trash mom until you mentioned singapore. Unhinged tiger moms sound terrible. Maybe apply for study abroad or get a scholarship that will pay for a small apt or a dorm room? I actually might move to sg next month for a new job.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.