[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check bullies facebook >their cover photo is about being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1484327140474.jpg (61KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
1484327140474.jpg
61KB, 681x681px
>check bullies facebook
>their cover photo is about being against bullying
>yet they do it every day
YOU AREN'T A GOOD PERSON YOU AREN'T A GOOD PERSON
>>
>check bullies facebook
>they have 8/10 gf
>lots of photos of being overseas on holidays
>pic of what appears to be a $100,000+ sporty car
>they sound like a 12 year old back old days of MSN when they respond to other peoples comments

Just gotta accept that these are the winners and we're the losers.
>>
>Sister is super slender and works out regularly
>Constantly likes/references Facebook posts about BODY POSITIVITY
>She has only ever dated ripped guys with abs and great jawlines

Women.
>>
>>34404022
Not even sure what the point of this post is, anon. Explain.
>>
>>34404022
Body positivity is only for fat women, not men.

It's so they can make the 80/20 rule turn into the 95/5 rule.
>>
I spent 3 hours going through a bully's twitter feed. Fucker posts on it all the time. He drove to California with friends. They set up an Xbox One in the back seat of their vehicle. Idk if it was possible to see the game on such a tiny screen but it looked comfy.
>>
>>34404026

Women are cunts who try to lower the bar for attractiveness so they will always be attractive. That's about it.

>>34404044

More or less. I thought being constantly exposed to women socially and professionally would make me hate them less, but it was the complete opposite.
>>
>>34403965
You need to be 18 to post on 4chan, Anon. Please come back later.
>>
>>34404089
Bullies exist beyond highschool, kid.
>>
>>34404105
>getting bullied in your own home

oh, how pitiable of you.
>>
Last time I met my bully we were taking the driving exam together since I happened to study in driving school managed by his uncle.
I passed and he didn't and saw him throwing a crying tantrum to the examinator while the uncle was telling me how retarded he is.

Felt good, but other than that he's probably following an easy life.
>>
>>34403965
welcome to the real world of hypocrisy.
>>
>>34404105
Letting yourself get bullied past the age of 18 is as beta as you can get. Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 2880x1619px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 2880x1619px
>>34403992
>Just gotta accept that these are the winners and we're the losers.
You dont have to accept everything anon especially when they hurt you
>>
>>34404306
The modern workplace is worse than high school especially in big companies. I also dont understand what age has to do with it
>>
>getting bullied past high school

either go postal or eat a bullet.

to live in such a demeaning way is to dishonour yourself.
>>
>>34403965

Call him the fuck out right there on facebook. Under the status.

Then screencap it in case he deletes it and post it on your wall explaining how you're sick of virtue signallers.

You're probably thinking that this will just look beta. It doesn't. Most people have either been bullied a little or seen it happening and realize a kid cannot usually protect themselves or remove themselves from the situation. Just blow the guy way the fuck out.

I've actually seen this done and the guy deleted his fucking facebook out of embarrassment - dont have any screencaps though I'm afraid. I was to "ohhhhh shit nigga" when it happened.
>>
File: 1411917176096.jpg (23KB, 150x144px) Image search: [Google]
1411917176096.jpg
23KB, 150x144px
>>34403965
>dont worry anon when you grow up youll have a nice job and family while the bully is cleaning toilets
>>
>>34404665

Fucking this. Looked up a bunch of my old bullies not long ago and almost every one of them was posting anti-bullying rhetoric. It was sickening.

Was very tempted to dredge up all the awful shit they did to me and a bunch of other kids, but I figured they'd forgotten all about it by now, what would be the point? I guess I'm just as big of a pussy now as I was then.
>>
>>34403965
I thought that was just a meme. Mostly everybody that was an ass to me got fat and has a kid that's fat with a 2/10 girl.
>>
File: 53f.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
>>34404665
I don't have him on facebook anymore, I just based this one how I saw him have a cover photo like that years ago.

Haven't seen him in years but sometimes I still wish he was castrated
>>
>go to church
>meet the most unwelcoming hostile hypocritical people despite the bible teaching them otherwise

if there is a God he's telling me that christians aren't his people
>>
>tfw my middle school bully is an overweight city worker
>tfw he seems like a genuinely nice, caring person now
>tfw the damage is done regardless
>>
>>34404347
How about not being a spineless wimp.
>>
File: 7.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>He hasn't killed his bullies
>>
>>34404842

Its because protestant christianity is religion lite. Its just there to make people feel good and think they're good people for showing up once a week.
>>
>Check bullies facebook
>Don't have a bully
>>
Okay so
> girl who called me a dyke everyday now leads the " gay straight alliance" at her university
> see her at the mall
> she calls me a dyke

Also i saw some of my bullies (normies) at a bar once while with my Stacy sister and her chad friends and her chad bf. She told them and they beat the shit out of them for me. Then later the bullies texted me saying how they were majoring in ethics at this second rate university and wanted to be "human rights lawyers". I never keked so fully.

Srsly, do homework for some chads and apply to some scholarships for them and they'll think of you as a little buddy or pet.
>>
File: IMG_1246.png (73KB, 656x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.png
73KB, 656x627px
>>34403965
>one bully is a NEET now, constantly shitposts /pol/ memes on Facebook and calling people SJW's everytime they comment (pic related is him)
>another is going to college and seems like a really nice person, will probably succeed and stay a Chad forever
>>
>>34407090
That image would be more accurate if it were more like

>I tell jokes about everyone and everything all the time, that's just who I am. Right now I'm telling a joke about rape with no knowledge of your past experiences with rape and with no intention of causing you mental or emotional harm.
>WOW YOU THINK RAPE IS FUNNY FUCK YOU CISHET REPUBLICAN SCUM YOU'RE THE PROBLEM WITH THE WORLD FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU /friendgroupquit
>>
>>34404114

To go twitter or Instagram and you will see ton of them over 18 one of them is the president now.
>>
>>34403965
>Checked
>young and dumb but not corrupted

I'm not kind of person who want destroy his life him self or fucked and laughing about it

it is good to see he's not acting like past bullshit days
>>
>be 23
>look up elementary school bully
>he died in his teens due to cancer

Not even sad.
>>
>>34407194
polfag please go
>>
>guy who was a dick to me for no reason (not really a bully, just an asshole to me) calls me one day to apologize
>next day he was arrested for stabbing his cousin to death

Weird
>>
>check bullies facebook
>oh, it's me
;^)
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.