[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Born hetero white guy (male) >Born just in time to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
>Born hetero white guy (male)
>Born just in time to be a part of an era where labels for gender, race and orientation are more prominent than ever
>The legacy of my race is the most malevolent and violent out of all others
>Legacy of my race has oppressed the most of all others
>My face when I have to share ethnic history with you alt-right mouthbreathers who just make it worse for white men like me who want a healthy, successful life

>You can't let anything slide and insist "We need to ensure a future for the European race and legacy"
>You don't know that you sound like a sociopath, so you cling to memes and jokes that you stole from others
>All the while clinging to buzzords, acronyms and repetitive catchphrases because you can't piss in the toilet without your friends holding your hand

>The truth is that because of white alt-right males, it has never been harder for other white men to secure a future or build a life foundation, or even meet women, because you're deluded into thinking all people of European descent want to benefit from your piss-cult.

I don't give a shit if you think this post doesn't belong on your stormfront board. I want you to know right now how much of a fucking inbred you look to all white people outside of your gay shit. You aren't helping anybody.

You're like the construction foreman's retarded son he had to bring to work that day who broke a really expensive piece of equipment, because you insisted on doing "your special help". You suck so fucking bad. Even intelligent conservatives think you're stupid.

This man? He doesn't give a FUCK who you are. He's a politician and a businessman who played some verbal and humor appeal to garner votes because he knew you idiots would take the bait. His association wants absolutely nothing to do with you all and, basically, you're the cancer of America that got him his welfare. And nothing would make me happier than for you to stick your heads back in the sand so I don't have to hear your idiocy.
>>
File: image-2017-01-13-07-18-39.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image-2017-01-13-07-18-39.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>34403930
tl;dr
This is an original comment
>>
>>34403963
Thanks wasn't about to read that
>>
File: 1444070321855.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1444070321855.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>34403930
>be op
>born hetero white guy (faggot)
>shitpost about politics on board for losers
>???
>>
>>34403930
>You're like the construction foreman's retarded son he had to bring to work that day who broke a really expensive piece of equipment, because you insisted on doing "your special help".
Ironically this metaphor works better with liberals and their minority pets
>>
>>34403930
Guaranteed replies schlomo
>>
The 88 holds back the 14.

While I wish they'd stop worshipping and trying to emulate Nazis, it's not like anybody else was fucking doing anything.

It's not surprising the extremists are the first to speak out when everybody else is silent.
>>
>The legacy of my race is the most malevolent and violent out of all others
>Legacy of my race has oppressed the most of all others
Never thought I would meet an actual unironically self-loathing white person on here. Are you still in high school? I think if you had a better sense of history you would understand that white people are not uniquely violent and oppressive, only uniquely successful at it. You probably also suffer from the delusion that white people are also the only people who enslaved people of another race, colonized foreign lands and committed genocides.
>>
File: 1485150968791.jpg (44KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1485150968791.jpg
44KB, 550x733px
>>34403930
Y B gay 4?
>>
File: images (16).jpg (29KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
29KB, 485x303px
>>34403930
>comes to Peruvian alpaca breeding forum and acts like a faggot.
>Gets called a faggot.

OP, you massive gay lord. What did you hope to achieve?
>>
>>34403930
>be leftypol
>go on elaborate rants about how you gate white people
>call everyone that Doesnt hate whites stormfront
>>
>>34403930
>read half of your post
>see the word "sociopath"
Smells like projection
>>
>>34403930
>just make it worse for white men like me who want a healthy, successful life

What about your children's lives?
Or your grandchildren's?

Do you give a fuck about what their lives might be like?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.