[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come he's suddenly acting redpilled?! How did his humour

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170125_183309.jpg (96KB, 764x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_183309.jpg
96KB, 764x558px
How come he's suddenly acting redpilled?! How did his humour change all of a sudden? I actually enjoy his content now.
[Spoiler] BUT HOW [Spoiler]
>>
>>34403879
he is growing older and his mind is growing older
>>
>>34403879
nice spoiler idiot how did he change?
>>
>>34403879
He's getting older and now knows what youtube is really like. I wouldn't say it's a drastic change but he's definitely a lot more watchable and mature now compared to 2015 and the like.
>>
>watching wacky faces YouTube channels

You need to be 18 years old or older.
>>
>>34403879
He noticed he can entertain retarded kids and bitter /pol/tards at the same time
>>
>>34403879
I like his content too now actually
I watched the whole uncharted gameplay and currently resident evil without cringing not even once
>>
He's milked 12 year olds for millions of dollars now he can do whatever he actually wants
>>
Pewds was pretty chill when he was just some nerd playing scary games in his apartment and recording it. Then the money, and his model gf, turned him into what any of us would become.
>>
He's now rich enough to be able to do whatever the fuck he wants, that's how
>>
>>34403879

all his videos now are just as bad as before. here's the formula:

[beat plays in background]
so bla bla bla, bla bla
[beat cuts for a moment]
extreme closeup on face -> verbal quip
[beat continues playing]
bla bla bla, bla bla

repeat for entire length of video
>>
>>34404168
r u billionaeri.
>>
>>34404168
You can deconstruct literally everything like that, your "formula" bullshit means nothing
>>
>>34403879
>playing a game and posting it to youtube
>randomly scream and get scared in one
>audience loves it and wants more of it
>you are not a whore, but the more you overreact the more money you get
>the more you do it, the less tolerance you start to have to it
>you now are at the top of youtube. You realise you don't have to overreact anymore and instead can say whatever the fuck you want and people will still watch you
>At the very least people will complain about how you changed, keeping you relevant.

That's Felix for you. I don't judge him, I would have done the same if I was in his place.
>>
>>34403879
>How come he's suddenly acting redpilled?! How did his humour change all of a sudden?

He figured out there's a new demographic (the alt right nu males) that's even easier to exploit than his previous demographic.

You insecure cucks need just 1 JOOZ LMAO reference to pee your pants and shill him everywhere.

This is because, deep inside, you are aware that your views are ridiculous, but you don't want them to be, so every bit of acknowledgement, even from a stupid internet celebrity that's the epitome of a blue pilled individual, makes you euphoric.
>>
>>34404243
>>34404621
t. buttblasted fanboys
>>
>>34404168
this applies to any famous youtuber
about 90% of them
>>
>pewdiepie
>ever

fuck off cancer
>>
He went from pandering to 13 year olds, To 19 year olds with a taste for "Ironic humor". Scum who would've laugh at anything as long as irony and self-awareness are implied, The filthy frank crowd.
>>
>>34404939
or maybe people like to be around people similar to themselves...
>>
Am I the only one who never watched any of his videos???

what makes him so popular?
>>
>>34406360

Pretty boy coasting on his looks. Halo theory in effect.

Seriously no other reason.
>>
>>34403879
What's ''acting redpilled''?

I honestly liked him a little bit back in 2011, I got into these gaming channels because of Tobuscus, then I stopped watching them and that's how it went

Thing is he reached a point where he genuinely doesn't give a shit anymore but not really, I say that because his humor became like the generic youtuber nowadays, basically what FilthyFrank, Idubbz and all that stupid shit is doing right now which is ''le ironic offensive humor so edgy lmao xDD''
Pewdiepie realized that this is what sells right now so he has to do that

I'd honestly prefer his old self, not because he was good but because he wasn't a tryhard even if he was pretending most of the time, although he's also pretending nowadays he obviously doesn't give a shit about video games, he grew up or got bored
>>
>>34403879
his fans are growing up so he is adapting his humor
I always was a fan of him but he is more based and selfaware now
>>
I enjoyed his older stuff, which seemed like himself, then I noticed he was trying hard and was marketing hkmeslf to 12 yr olds. Now he seems himself again and his content is good again
>>
>>34403879
just checked his channel he is the same cringe lord
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.