[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most men are getting less sex than ever before in history, most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 12

File: 953290509309253.gif (826KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
953290509309253.gif
826KB, 320x240px
Most men are getting less sex than ever before in history, most basement dwellers are men.

Most women are getting more sex than ever before in history, there's very little basement dwelling women.

How does this even work?
>>
10 girls are fucked by the same guy.
>>
And then they wonder why men no longer want marriage, it's because women are all sluts who have taken multiple dicks before 18. There's no longer incentive, unless you want to raise your wife's half-black son like a cuck.
>>
>>34403269
>How does this even work?

because women have no issue sharing one man between them if he has top tier genetics, in fact they find him even more desirable then due to pre-selection

forget anything you learned about women from books. movies or parents as they are much more animalistic and amoral then men when it comes to choosing a partner

genes are the only value by which you will be judged and loved
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 847x960px
>>34403269
>>34403283
>>34403449
no autist, they just arent having sex with (You) the 80/20 rule is bullshit and most men are if anything having more sex than in previous generations
>>
>>34404420

The fuck is this 80/20 rule I keep hearing about? Anyway it's easier for anyone to have sex now because of the internet, there's no denying this, but this also allows women to see more men and be ever more picky about who they sleep with, it is a fucking fact that most women won't sleep with a guy they don't find desirable in some way, whether it be his looks, height, job, income, whatever. They're allowed to be picky because the internet literally gives them thousands of potential mates to chose from and only select from the highest tier they can successfully attain. You're a dumbass if you think otherwise.

Also, basement dwellers gonna dwell, they ain't got time for hobags.
>>
>>34404515
implying that men arent also able to be more picky about who they fuck. its not like women were previously settlig for losers and now because the internet they only want 10" male model dick. the people here complaining about men not getting sex are the same people that wouldve been virgins in the 50s or in any other era
>>
all women literally have to do to succeed or get laid is be out in public.

that's it.

someone will eventually talk to them and invite them to bed or their social circle.

they don't even have to be fit anymore. even fat girls have dozens of guys waiting to worship them and shower them with stuff.

women literally have it in easy mode
>>
>>34404829

>Anyway it's easier for anyone to have sex now because of the internet, there's no denying this

Did you miss that part? More would have been virgins, but because of the magic of the internet, ugly people can find love and sex too, but not the socially retarded, emotionally crippled people we seem to have more and more of. With the internet comes a way to more easily hook up and find a mate, and it also comes with the gathering of the emotionally stunted who only say HUR STACY ONLY WANTS CHAD AND EVERYONE WANTS CHAD WOE IS ME. And while this is certainly true for a lot of women, there are others out there who'd go for a lesser man because chad has roastie pussy in his face twenty four hours a day and can't make time for her while someone else would drag the moon out of the sky for her if she asked him to. The internet is a double edged sword when it comes to relationships anon, they're more complicated now than ever, but also easier to acquire. Shit, even I've used the internet to find sex before(just once, it was awful, never fucking again,) and a lot of anons here could too.

Also men aren't nearly as picky as women when it comes to fuck partners.
>>
>>34403269
You fags are so delusional that it's almost funny. Just go out and socialize. Getting laid is one of the easiest things in life.
>>
>>34405045
T. Chad Chaggington
>>

Chad fucks a different slut everyday. Sluts are OK with waiting for Chad to finish with the previous woman.
>>
File: 1466787937420.jpg (25KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1466787937420.jpg
25KB, 418x475px
>>34405064
>>34405065
You know, for as much as you guys can't even be Chad, it's funny how you know so much about him.

I guess I could be considered a Chad, but no one is fucking a different slut every day. The problem is that you're forgetting that women don't even matter to us. Why would we devote that much time to them? You act as if they're what makes our world spin; they don't. They never will. That's why they are eager to be in our lives because we don't spend an unenumerable amount of time thinking / conversing about them.

Neck yourselves.
>>
>>34405109
Honestly, nothing is as satisfying as having sex. Anything else is a surrogate activity. Nice try though.

>why do people work hard for a good career?
>why do people get fit?
>why do people make friends?
>why do people do almost anything (at least men)

its to get laid.
>>
>>34405010
>because of the magic of the internet, ugly people can find love and sex too
You mean ugly women.
>>
>>34403269
ITT: low-tier males that refuse to date in their league
>>
File: 1471360117692.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1471360117692.gif
2MB, 200x133px
>>34405129
You're projecting pretty hard. Just a general reminder: those feelings you have? They'll die off after you move out of your teens into your late 20s to early 30s.

Personal success and ensuring their family (if they decide to have one) is taken care of.

>why do people get fit?
Health, my guy. If you lift for women, you're not going to stick with it. I promise that. I see this cycle too much.

It's legitimately a necessity. Do you know where you are? Just read the threads about people losing their mind from being so lonely. Shit, just look at some, if not all, of the content posted here (sans b8 threads).

Drive.

The thing that separates us from women is we're able to divide our life into constituent pieces and chase after the things we personally desire to enhance within ourselves.

You're confusing everything that we do with why women do what they do. Honestly, it just sounds like you're a horny young adult. Again, that'll fade and you'll realize that the amount of time you could've spent thinking about ass and chasing it, you could have been improving yourself for down the road when it really matters.

Good luck my guy.
>>
>>34405207
>you could have been improving yourself for down the road when it really matters.
...to get sex.
>>
>>34405207
I can't even argue with that. how old are you?
>>
>>34405156

>ugly people can find love and sex too

>You mean ugly women.

Anon are you....retarded by chance? That's what I literally said.
>>
File: f198941888.png (13KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
f198941888.png
13KB, 387x429px
We need to make sex great again.
>>
>>34405263
No, you said ugly people, which implies ugly men too.
>>
>>34405284
This is why you can't get laid. Women are people too.
>>
>>34405278
I dunno about you but sex already is great imo.
>>
>>34404829
>implying that men arent also able to be more picky about who they fuck

A starving man would eat dog food, in case you didn't know.

Men surely are picky, but unless you're Chad Thundercock, you won't fuck anything that crosses your path, Chads have the privilege of just settling for 10/10s because he can fuck pretty much any woman around him.

As for average men, they have to accept the fact that they'll never get 10/10s unless they're millionaires hence why you see guys banging/dating landwhales, as contrary to women, you will never see a 10/10 with an obese neckbeard unless he's rich as fuck, which most of the time is not the case.

Women are the ones who give the last word before getting laid, men have to submit a request and wait for it to be either approved or rejected. When it comes to sex, women have it way easier.
>>
>>34404420
>the 80/20 rule is bullshit

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool

https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.f7ku0mssv

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/through-history-more-women-have-reproduced-men-180952840/

http://www.livescience.com/47976-more-mothers-in-human-history.html
>>
File: 2645518.main_image.jpg (90KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2645518.main_image.jpg
90KB, 1000x1500px
>>34403269
why do men live in womens rooms?
>>
>>34405247
>... to get sex
Maybe for people such as yourself that lack any goals or ambitions aside from putting their dick a warm hole. Not everything revolves around sex. Sex is great, don't get me wrong. Although it's not the focal point of a productive life. If you can't see this, you're either too young or legitimately too stupid to function in society (which may be why you're here).

>>34405258
I'm 28.
>>
>>34405335
You forget one thing though. Women are passive as fuck. The average woman won't sleep with the best guy but with the best guy that has the balls to approach her.
>>
>>34404829
No. The people who complain about not getting any today might overlap with those who would be bachelors a century ago, but it certainly isn't one to one.

Chads would have been a lot less popular back in the day, while the boring reliable guy who looks like solid boyfriend material would have had an easier time.
>>
>>34405129
Becouse I want money
>why do people get fit?
Because I want to look good
Because its fun to do and you dont feel lonley
Because I only to live my life

Its not because of getting laid
>>
>>34405394
>solid boyfriend material

I don't know a single guy that fits this description and yet has any problems with getting laid or finding relationships. *shrugs*
>>
Several factors have contributed to our current situation:

>women are allowed full control of who they reproduce with and when
>women are no longer shamed for behaving promiscuously and in certain places actively encouraged as a means of "resisting patriarchy"
>interracial relationships are no longer taboo, meaning white men now have to compete with non-whites, although usually this only really applies to blacks since they are the only race as masculine as whites
>the invention of the internet has allowed hook-up culture to thrive in literally any location now
>women are fed media narratives that deserve nothing but the best and should focus on career before marrying and having children
>women wait until they are in their late 30's to marry and end up having weaker male children who are unable to compete with Chad
>>
>>34405483
Maybe you should leave the house every once in a while, mate. Those dank memes can make your perception of reality become a bit wonky.
>>
>>34405394
reliable men who look like boyfriend material are..... boyfriends of someone.

fucking idiot.
>>
>>34405193
> be 7/10, smart, thin, big-dicked shy nerd
> would date my female equivalent in a heartbeat
inb4 my league would be a fat woman
>>
>>34405535
As a man, you're league is the average of the women that you actually managed to pull. If you tried pulling girls but consistently failed, then guess what?
>>
>>34405535
7/10 nerd, huh.

go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34405045
>Getting laid is one of the easiest things in life.
Fuuuuuuck.
Your life is so easy that you literally can't see it any other way.
Normies really fuck me up sometimes. Now I want to die again.
>>
File: WoW.png (429KB, 399x614px) Image search: [Google]
WoW.png
429KB, 399x614px
>>34405513
This comment has been deemed original by the robot.
>>
>>34405560
> if a man has a decent face, he cannot ever be interested in nerdy topics
>>
>>34405623
If you had a decent face, you wouldn't be struggling with getting a desirable girl. Just sayin', bro.
>>
>>34405557
I pretty much haven't tried, because of the shy part. No girl ever showed me positive attention, then uni was in a topic with zero girls. I refuse to go to bars since I don't drink, have no friends because shy, and refuse tinder because jewbook.

Been on dating sites for half a year now, but they're almost empty with everyone now on tinder. So I guess that doesn't count as trying when there's only one decent girl in the entire city, and she didn't reply to my message.
>>
>>34405648
If all you're saying is true, then the "smart" part was a lie. If you're good looking and smart, you should be able to figure out how to get with girls. And shyness isn't an excuse. Most people suffer from it, when they start dating.
>>
>>34405648
>no girl ever showed me positive attention
>7/10
you're a 1/10. but you can try and get better if you care. if you don't, keep whining i guess.
>>
>>34405376
How do you define productive?

I'm 30 btw. KV too. And I agree with the other anon.
>>
>>34403269

>Most women are getting more sex than ever before in history, there's very little basement dwelling women.

I have never seen any proof given for this claim. All evidence suggests that women are having less sex as well, even if it is on average still more than men.
>>
>>34405663
Most of them are in bars and tinder. Believe me, I've tried to think of any way to meet women outside those, but there isn't really anything available for a friendless poorfag. At this point, normies usually suggest church, but as a satanist I can't really go there either.

>>34405675
I get rated that online consistently.
>>
>>34405720
>satanist

So you're not only ugly and dumb but also edgy as fuck. Hm... I wonder why women aren't attracted to you?
>>
File: 1471560071469.png (335KB, 456x522px) Image search: [Google]
1471560071469.png
335KB, 456x522px
I think its because it easier for men to fall through the cracks of society, nobody wants you if you have nothing to offer, so men have to develop some type of skill to be useful to others, if not nobody gives a fuck about you, girls on the other hand are born with innate value, this value depends on how attractive they are, but even the average girl is the equivalent to a 10/10 male in value.
>>
>>34405772
Well, it's not like I can prove you wrong. With a sample size of one woman, my rejection rate is 100%.
>>
>>34405800
All it takes is a shower and some very basic banter/flirting skills. Just make people laugh and you'll be able to attract a girl.
>>
>>34405812

Literally just BE yourself. It's that easy. BE yourself and women will like you.
>>
>>34405812
>Just make people laugh
Do you know how hard that is for someone with autism/aspergers?

Just about fucking impossible.
>>
>>34403269
Cool "statistics" kid
>>
>>34405857
It's true. It's working for me now. It didn't work when I was younger because I wasn't comfortable with being myself around girls. I am now.
>>
>>34405875

Yes because all that matters is personality.
>>
>>34405866
Just hire a hooker and give up on life then? You clearly want to give up considering your faggot whining
>>
>>34405720
>most of them are in bars
how does it feel not knowing anything about girls?
>>
>>34405866
>someone with autism/aspergers

Yes, I guess it's hard for people on the spectrum. I once read an article written by woman that tried dating someone with (mild) autism. She said she'd never do it again.
>>
>>34405887

Literally where do you meet girls if you aren't in school and you work in a male dominated business? How the fuck do you even approach these women?
>>
>>34405884
I wouldn't go that far but it's the most important factor. So you're somewhat right.
>>
>>34403269
i dont see why the 80/20 rule is hated around here..
if most women only have children with chads then the next generation will have more chads and less robots, therefore less people suffering the miserable pathetic life of a robot.
its just better if our genetics are wiped out, we are the ugly desperate and lazy, the world doesnt need more of us
>>
>>34405887
Like a robot, man. The few girls I met in random general uni courses all did nothing in their free time other than bars.

Do show me the light though.
>>
>>34403269
>hear men complain about being single
>it turns out every time that they either have pointless high standards or never even talk to girls

it works because people who function like humans perform human functions. sitting on the computer being a spoiled brat is a thing that you might think is simple, but it's far more complicated and stressful to the human brain than finding a girl and having sex.
>>
>>34405886
Uh, that was my first post in this thread.
I don't want to give up, I want a real answer. How can I learn basic banter/flirting skills if I missed the normal age to do it? Where do I start when no one my age wants to deal with a dude with zero experience?
>>
>>34405916
>The few girls I met in random general uni courses

And you never went and grabbed some food together or something? Dating in uni is easy mode.
>>
File: 1426362627536.jpg (42KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1426362627536.jpg
42KB, 400x462px
>>34405207
>>why do people get fit?
>Health

I've been lifting consistently for 4 years now and don't give a flying fuck about my health. I'm fit to be better than other people.
>>
>>34405934
They were all taken. Nerdy campus, so even in the general courses there were at most a couple girls.
>>
>>34405924
I just slowly self taught myself through experience. You need to have a bunch of failed attempts to get a vague idea of what works and what doesn't. Go on tinder and okc and shit. I probably messaged literally hundreds of girls, really talked to less than 10, slept with 3, am dating 1.

That's like a 1% chance , you just have to keep at it till you pull the slot machine and you win this time around
>>
>>34405904
please don't.

>>34405916
why, were they poor? if this is your idea of your only option, then go to bars. what the fuck is wrong with you? you don't have to drink...
>some virgin will die miserable after a life of regret and self annihilation because he thinks girls hang out at bars and he's scared of them.
>>
>>34405207
>down the road when it really matters

this is bullshit, live your life now not ten years from now.
>>
>>34403269
Humanity is a meme
>>
>>34405394
To be honest, I haven't actually met any boring, reliable, boyfriend-material guys that had too much trouble getting girlfriends. The most reliable and boring guy I ever met was fucking a straight-up 9/10. How stable those relationships are is another thing entirely, on the other hand.

As for Chad, that's such a flexible concept it doesn't even mean anything. Who are these Chads of past ages you speak of?
>>
>>34405983
All students are poor, I don't live in a richfag area. Why would it matter? Do you live in some glamour city where they all model and snort coke?

You still don't mention anything you think girls do in their free time.

> what the fuck is wrong with you? you don't have to drink...
I can't stand drunk normies. Have you ever been sober around drunks? It's more boring than watching grass grow, and yes, that's anything after one beer.

Also,
> going to bars alone
>>
>>34406059
>Also,
>> going to bars alone

That's the best thing you can do if you want to get laid. But seriously. Attend a party of another department of a course of studies with a higher percentage of girls. Not everyone drinks there.
>>
>>34406104
I graduated over two years ago, and yes, all parties here were alcoholfests at bars. All.
>>
>>34405693
Productive life for me entails living one that's fulfilling for yourself. It doesn't necessarily imply contribution to society as a whole, but if you can wake up each day, perform the tasks you desire with a goal in mind, and accomplish said goal (whether long or short term). I have two businesses and work from the comfort of my own home. I'd say I'm doing pretty well and getting laid had nothing to do with it.

>>34405941
>lifting consistently for 4 years
>don't give a flying fuck about my health
Contradictory.

>>34406026
>DUDE LIVE IN THE PRESENT NOT 10 YEARS LMAO
Hindsight is 20/20, my guy. You'll wake up one day and realize you fucking suck. You'll be forced to get up and go slave away at a job you despise because you chose the "LIVE IN THE MOMENT" meme. There's something called moderation. You don't need to be some asshole that takes his life too seriously to keep the future in mind. I've done a lot of mindless shit and I still do, but I realized that the future WILL be my present at some point so I might as well chip away at a goal to make it a reality.

Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Prepare for the future.
>>
>>34406126
I still don't get how you can go to places butdon't end up talking to people (guys and girls) automatically. I was asked out in bars, clubs on campus and on public transporation, just because I ended up talking to strangers.
>>
>>34406174
*in bars, clubs, on campus and on public transportation
>>
>>34405356
>8000 years ago

You're so retarded I want to beat the shit out of you, but then I calm down knowing you'll die alone and bitter like the mongoloid that you are
>>
>>34406174
I live in Finland, we don't talk to strangers. Plus with me being shy, I don't initiate either.
>>
>>34406169
Get your bragging, condescending ass out of here. You can bullshit these kids but I know what kind of shitbag you really are. See you later when that future you speak of will hit you right in the face.
>>
>>34405812

Bullshit. There are many documented experiences of men going all out asking out mad girls, working out, etc and still getting jack shit.

Below a certain range of attractiveness there are no guarantees, you have to get lucky and be at the right place and the right time.
>>
Anyone here /didnottryevenonce/?
>>
>>34406202
Read the articles, fucko. The trend still continues, currently it's 1 man reproducing for every 5.
Think about that. Millions of guys die alone because women would rather be Chad's second or third or fourth option than partner up with someone in their league. It's biology.
>>
>>34406257
>There are many documented experiences of men going all out asking out mad girls, working out, etc and still getting jack shit.

Because they don't know how to make people laugh, mane.
>>
>>34406059
>can't stand drunk normies but comes to 4chan
if you're mentally retarded there are plenty of those at bars too.

>someone needs to be rich to not spend all their free time at bars
okay. give me some more of your wisdom from the eyes of a loser who never had a girlfriend.

>going alone
you go alone once or twice, you meet people and then you're not alone. start by going to trivia nights or something you sperg. why the fuck should anyone have to hold your hand into adulthood?
>>
File: 1467319617979.jpg (31KB, 849x636px) Image search: [Google]
1467319617979.jpg
31KB, 849x636px
>>34406243
>Get your bragging, condescending ass out of here.
Point me exactly to where that was, faggot. You can't because I was prompted to provide a response.

>You can bullshit these kids but I know what kind of shitbag you really are.
You do? What kind of shitbag is that exactly? The kind that attacks people for suggesting getting laid isn't the most important thing in the world and that people (guys especially) should put a little focus on improving their own lives?

Who's the real shit bag here?

>See you later when that future you speak of will hit you right in the face.
Except it hasn't, won't, and never will because I've prepared for it. Stop projecting, faggot.
>>
>>34406332
If you didn't try, then you don't get to cry about girls. Sorry anon.
>>
File: busstop.jpg (201KB, 1536x862px) Image search: [Google]
busstop.jpg
201KB, 1536x862px
>>34406174
>>34406230
Here's a typical bus stop in Finland. No, that's not staged. If anyone started talking there, it would be seen as weird and creepy.
>>
>>34406394
>weird and creepy
Just for engaging in conversation? Is this cultural? Why?
>>
>>34406380
>If you didn't try, then you don't get to cry about girls
I never do, though.
>>
>>34406394
Why are you retards so autistic? How did you let this happen to you? You're literally not human anymore, if you ever even were.
>>
>>34406404
>Is this cultural? Why?

Because the meme is true: Fins are Asians.
>>
>>34406372
>someone needs to be rich to not spend all their free time at bars
It was the other anon who suggested that, and I was questioning it.
>>
If you're below 5/10 there's no point in leaving the house

>Try to enter shopping mall
>Cop runs up to me and swings his baton at my face
>"I said no begging! Now FUCK OFF!"

I guess I wasn't being confident enough rite?
>>
>>34406394
unless you talk like a normal human being. places like finland are even easier to meet girls because of low competition and everyone is naive from being sheltered and inexperienced.

if you're among them then why even care about meeting people?
>>
>>34406411
Then go out and try. Think about it, it's a win-win situation. If you succeed, you get a nice gf, if you fail, you can join in on the women bashing on here.
>>
>>34403269
Basement dwelling is typically the result of feeling rejected by and isolated from society and mainstream culture to the point where your only recourse is to retreat into a safe space of counterculture and microcosms of society where you're more likely to be validated by those around you.

Now tell me, if you were regularly told that you were beautiful regardless of whether or not it was true, consoled and pandered to whenever it looked like you were even considering crying, allowed to get away with practically anything because no one expects any better from you and treated like a deeply significant and valid member of any community you become a part of because at least one person in it wants to fuck you, why in god's name would you ever retreat into a counterculture?
>>
>>34406433
i suggested that only poor people hang out all the time at bars. it's pathetic. even college kids do their dorm and house party shit. you're a retard who watched a few movies and thinks he knows women.
>>
>>34406431
I'm Asian and this doesn't even compute for me.

>>34406443
>It's another episode of "Creating extreme scenarios that never happened"
Even if this did happen, yeah. You weren't being confident enough to tell him to fuck off because you weren't begging. Unless you were and you're omitting that fact.
>>
>>34405975
Thanks for the tip. But I'm really bad at banter, couldn't even flirt if I tried. Got any basic starting points or examples I can work off of?
>>
File: AzZMGph.png (55KB, 528x1525px) Image search: [Google]
AzZMGph.png
55KB, 528x1525px
>>34406394
and I was thinking this polandball was meme. shit it is real than life.

you guys have some serious issues.
>>
>>34406468
>Talking back to a policeman

Lol no thanks I'm not interested in going to prison for 25 years
>>
>>34406404
Yes, it would be assumed you're either drunk, retarded, or trying to sell something. The ongoing theory is that being in a cold af country, not speaking was conserving energy.

>>34406416
Beats me. Every time a murican comes here and just butts in, they're seen as excessively rude. And then they wonder why nobody likes them.

>>34406445
Because I'm a lonely af KHHV? The girls are not inexperienced, they're running on the cock carousel via bars and tinder, even if it doesn't look like that in daytime.

>>34406467
We don't have dorms here, and house parties are really uncommon outside white trash.
>>
>>34406499
>LEO
>at the mall
>swinging a baton
This never happened. It was probably a security guard that had his hand on it and you cowered for life.
>>
>>34405109
>but no one is fucking a different slut every day.
I live in a frat house and can confirm that this statement is very wrong.
>>
>>34405866
My aspergers grants me the gift of knowing no limits and having zero social awareness. My jokes offend probably about 95% of the women I've ever met but I end up growing really close with the 5% that aren't alienated. So much so that one was willing to teach me about sex, and another eventually became my girlfriend (although she just thinks I'm weird, I haven't revealed that I have aspergers yet)

>>34406174
I used to panic when a girl asked me out. I'm not bad looking but completely socially retarded around strangers. A few times girls in bars or at university events would ask me to come with them somewhere else, and I'd fucking bail in a heartbeat. You can talk to them, but that doesn't always lead to action.
>>
>>34406670
I wish I could find someone like your 5%. How do you meet girls?

> tfw you haven't ever been asked out
>>
Lol bitter virgins, half of you probably aren't even ugly
>>
>>34405595
The sorrowful truth,Anon. Normies are blinded by their animalism,primitivism and prejudice. I wish they could get the fuck out,tbqh.
>>
>>34405356
None of those links have anything to do with the 80/20 meme. Do you even read the links you pasta? Oh wait, this is /r9k/. Facts don't matter.
>>
>>34403269
It doesn't. Everything you wrote is wrong.
>>
>>34403323
this

bring back slut shaming
>>
>>34405376
You wouldn't feel that way if you were a 28-year-old virgin.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.