[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you're a bigger loser than the majority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1432280957886.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432280957886.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>tfw you realize you're a bigger loser than the majority of this board

most of the people here are just pretending, I wish I realized that sooner

I could have saved a lot of time not writing out long pathetic posts about my fee-fees
>>
I'm pretty sure this board got taken over by normies when /pol/ got big due to Trumpmania. Before that we were all genuine, now it's just failed Chads whining about their mundane lives.
>>
>>34402495
I know the feels. I doubt many people here are actually 7 year NEET hikkis with no friends like myself.
>>
>>34402495
Nah, I feel the same way as you. I always have to remind myself that there are others like me, but it's hard especially with all the normalfagposters,
>>
>>34402516
>>34402516
>7 year NEET hikkis with no friends like myself.

Casual. Dropped out of school at 16 - Turning 30 this year.
>>
>>34402524
how have you not killed yourself?

this is not a dig at you, this is a serious inquiry

what do you do to stay sane and maintain a desire to live
>>
>>34402524
I'll get there soon enough I'm only 23.
>>
>>34402524
30 year old NEET checking in. Good to see there are still a few of us genuine robots still around in the sea of normies herre
>>
any time I see a "oneitis" post I just sigh

I can't relate to that at all

I don't even KNOW any girls
>>
This board sucks now. Have to dig through a lot of garbage now to find genuine robots.
>>
>>34402775
>>34402554
>>34402520
>>34402516
>>34402509
>>34402495
What's the point of being around other robots though if you refuse to interact with them?
>>
>>34402895
>What's the point of being around other robots though if you refuse to interact with them?
i think the answer is that there isn't a point to it.
>>
>>34402982
That's my point exactly.
>>
fuck robots. you faggots took over and ruined this board and now you will be replaced.
>>
File: 1485159557221.png (435KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
1485159557221.png
435KB, 680x762px
>>34402516
I have a job. But i have been friendless since i was 13 yo.
I am 23 now.
A job or not ? Who fkin cares.
>>
>>34402996
i know, but what else is there to say. i try to engage people here by asking questions all the time and at least 75% of the time, my questions are ignored. people prefer to have the same conversations and arguments time and again. there was a thread i was reading a couple of days ago and people started arguing about the meaning of the word petite. i just shut my computer. if i could stop myself from coming back here i would. there really is no point to any of this because it seems that no one cares about what anyone else has to say.
>>
I found this place by mistake. Are there other places for losers? Another anon board? A chat?
>>
>>34403094
Robots are usually very socially inexperienced and most of them honestly couldn't hold a conversation if they wanted to. If it's conversation and social interaction you want you're in the wrong place. This board should be deleted and then remade as a worksafe /b/ as it was intended robot's are cancer. Just a bunch of whiny man children who as you said engage in the same perpetual circle jerk of self pity. Crying about things being hard instead of ever doing things to better themselves what a waste of life they are.
>>
>still identifying as a "robot"
Normies stole the word, let it go.
>>
>>34403594
people who use the word normies are the rea normalfags
>>
>>34403792
you're the real normiefag mr. roboto
>>
dont worry about there are still robots lurking. Really wish /pol/ would stop bringing attention to this site
>>
>>34402534
He gets by by consuming media and drinking/eating. Same as us younger robots. I want to die, I feel hopeless, but suicide is too hardcore. I don't have any hope that things will get better.
>>
>>34403340
Ok fuck off to /b/ if gore triggers you less than us whiny manchildren.
>>
>>34403046
If you have an education and if your job pays well there's no reason for you to be at a place like this. You're miles away from all the irredeemable neets here
>>
>>34403228
wizchan. But it's a very slow moving board. It needs more people
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.