[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >chem major >see this qt3.14 girl in lab >shy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1464071444998.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1464071444998.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
>Be me
>chem major
>see this qt3.14 girl in lab
>shy pixie girl type look
>flawless creamy skin
>sparkling blue eyes
>noice
>go about the section like normal
>see her wearing a spirited away shirt one day
>starting to peak my interest
>section goes along some more
>overhear her mention she's a chem major as well
>she's pretty good at her stuff from what little I've seen
>Fuckin A, I've found my new obsession
>be in lab
>my buddy and I are top two students in almost every chem section we've been in so far so we always pair up.
>buddy is sick
>see her all by herself
>dam, this is a perfect chance to strike.
>Both love chem, what better way to break the ice
>walk up to her
>"hey my partner's gone for the day, I see that you don't have anyone to work with, want to pair up?"
>takes one look at me.
>turns right back around and mumbles out that she prefers to work alone.

struck down before I could even begin. Gotta turn around someday though right....?
>>
>>34401680
Jeez dude, that's pretty fucked.

There was this girl who I straight swore was giving me looks in class, but I'm starting to think she was getting nervous because I kept giving her looks.

She has a kid anyway so maybe not the best route
>>
>>34401680
what if you've found a robot, fampai

what if she thinks that you're a filthy normie

you shoulda been like "reee i ain't one of them filthy normies"

who knows, she probably even browses 4chan
>>
>>34401680
>science fags getting btfo yet again

She's probably dating a true intellectual electrican or something of that nature
>>
File: vurg.jpg (9KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
vurg.jpg
9KB, 208x206px
>>34401788
stop buying into the """"""""""""fem"""""""""""bot meme. female robots can't, don't, and never will exist.
>>
>>34401787
It may not be the best route but for sure it is the breast route
>>
>>34401788
maybe. As I said, she gives of the antisocial vibes a little bit. I doubt she'd be reading this though since its in the fucking AM and class starts in less than 6 hours.
>>
>>34401680
Where do you go to school anon?
>>
>>34401824
Not sure if I should say. fucking anon has me worried now.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485045464053.jpg (10KB, 370x417px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485045464053.jpg
10KB, 370x417px
>>34401680
Should of yelled at her calling her a a roastie Chad lover and how you don't need her.
>>
oh no

it's another "daddy wanted a boy" episode

you don't see a bitch doing hard sciences unless there's a very strong reason for it
>>
>>34401833
Sorry bro, I was just wondering because the girl you described sounds exactly like the girl I've been dating for a couple months and I am just curious if it's her. If not what school, what state?
>>
>>34401845
No worries. WA state though.
>>
>>34401883
Phew, you almost scared me for a second. I want my qt all to myself. Not in WA though so you're all good
>>
File: DeeOyem.gif (1MB, 407x161px) Image search: [Google]
DeeOyem.gif
1MB, 407x161px
>>34401892
don't be greedy m8. share the load
>>
>>34401680
bitch probably plays pirate warrior
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.