[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw graduating hs in a few months (I'm 18) >mfw the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1472156609215.jpg (49KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1472156609215.jpg
49KB, 480x454px
>mfw graduating hs in a few months (I'm 18)
>mfw the stories robots on here tell about university make me anxious and terrified
I just got accepted into a good state college too.
I don't wanna have a bad experience guys.
>>
every1 is feeling the same way dude
>people matured from hs - most don't feel need for petty exclusion/bullying
>every1 looking to make friends since they're also scared and feeling alone

chill tf out it'll be fine
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>34401364
Fuck off norm, come back when you're 25
>>
>>34401364
>Week 1-Week 3 are important
>attend the events they offer
>have an open mind
>search for a core group and some auxiliary friends to greet on campus and occassionally chill out with

>make some foreign contacts because trump is inevitably going to fuck up the economy with his crude mix of protectionism and liberalism
>imports aren't the problem
>american import quota is fairly regular
>exports are way too low
>USA is unable to compete on the global stage
>protectionism is only going to make the companies even less compatible in turn worsening the problem
>his tax cuts are going to ruin the treasury

>building the Wall is nice though
>>
File: IMG_2790.png (37KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2790.png
37KB, 680x680px
>>34402627
9/10 man, I almost fell for it
>>
>>34402438
Ignore this faggot, shit's exactly the same
You have at most a month to get friends/a social circle
Otherwise say hello to 4 years of ronery
>>
>>34402721
Oh come on. Fall for it.

I am bored and wenn literally had this Uni discussion a bazillion times.

/Pol/ is too autistic to actually discuss politics.
>>
>>34402951
Protip:

Don't leave the gap in the greentext before switching to the trump part

Do 2-3 points bashing trump and then do maybe 2 more on topic

Gotta be subtle but should also seem very clearly biased, just enough to be real
>>
>>34401364
I dropped out of my first year of college. If you don't make friends within the first month or so you're screwed. You don't want to be friendless in college too, it will affect your studies because you'll probably be depressed about it. Spending all of your free time on the computer is fun but when you actually go to class for the day with no one to talk to it's awful.
I'm at community college now and I'm gonna try to make a fresh start next year
>>
>>34401364

Do not.
DO NOT
>DO NOT
>DO FUCKING NOT

Do anything except a stem degree. I can honestly say this as someone who did History at a prestigious University. The humanities are fucking worthless.

Apart from that, look to be outgoing, manage your workload by doing a little every Mon-fri so you have the rest of the night free and the experience itself can be great. But what's the point of that if your DEGREE IS FUCKING USELESS.
>>
>>34404484
>if you don't make friends within the first month
Ive only been through my first semester and the only people ive talked to was during class work. what do i dont want to be alone.
>>
>>34404567

Now i know i am late on this thread but maybe you're still here.

It takes effort to have friends. I am at the end of the first semester as well and i have a small group of people i talk to, and it all came jsut by taking to them during lectures, asking subject-related things and making jokes sometimes, and then talking about casual stuff in the breakes... nobody is gonna look at you weirdly if you just hang with them and talk to them, and if you seem like you have nothing to talk about with them it's normal at the beginning, it takes time to get to the point in which conversaitons are actually interesting. I wish you the best anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.