[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is completely mentally crippled because of their parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1483896658916.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483896658916.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Who else is completely mentally crippled because of their parents mistreatment? I can barely function and I'm paralyzed in fear.
>>
whatever man, you're at fault too, a lot more than your parents ever were because you're the one that is holding a grudge.
>>
>>34401022
how did your parents treat you? pls respond
>>
>>34401030
>implying his parents didnt raise him to be the type of person to hold a grudge
you normies are so stupid
>>
>>34401009
i cna related op , most of my childhood my mother wasnt there and my parents always forced their will apon me. Tho i somewhat managed to get over it over to get crippled even worse by my last girlfriend. went form being a fun loving , everyone has good in the them kinda person to, ptsd resentful person who has crippling depression yay taking 10+ hours to get the will to even get out of bed some days. The only thing keeping me alive is 1 my fear of death and 2 the last shred of hope i can muster.
>>
>>34401030

they always tried their best. at times i wished things were different, and i started developing a grudge against them for it.

but that's irrational, and i was wrong.
>>
>>34401055
>but that's irrational, and i was wrong.
okay, so either it was irrational in your case because your parents treated you right or you convinced yourself it was irrational even though they treated you like shit because you feel guilty for hating your parents. in either case, what makes you think OP wasn't locked in the basement, starved and beaten, that you'd say something so stupid to him based only on your own experience?
>>
>>34401087

i didn't say anything stupid, i said the truth. i didn't divulge you of the petty details of my upbringing.

on purpose. you are indeed quite bitter.
>>
>>34401009
You can blame your parents, but if you continue to fall short because of that blame you can only blame yourself. However, it's a lot easier to deflect blame onto others and not work towards self improvement so you can post about it on a shit board in hopes of getting pity.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-012723.png (428KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-012723.png
428KB, 720x1280px
>>34401009
Yep, its why ive been on this website as long as ive had.
My life was so chaotic with my parents.
So much so that i choose to live a solitary and mundane life.
I-Its better this way.
>>
>>34401101
i asked for info on your childhood and you held back but i don't need to know the details of your upbringing to know that you can't possibly know whether
>you're at fault too, a lot more than your parents ever were
has any truth to it without knowing OP's circumstances.

if someone's parents abuse them so severely that they can't function, then it's appropriate to blame the parents. OP never said he held a grudge but if their parent needlessly destroyed their ability to function in the real world, it would make sense and it's stupid to say it's worse to hold a grudge against an abuser than it is to abuse a child.
>>
>>34401152

you can certainly blame your parents if you want for as long as you want.
>>
>>34401101
You gave a normie response on r9k dummy, what did you think would happen.
None of the things in our lives were normal and its a wide spectrum. Go somewhere normal you weirdo.
>>
>>34401120
>deflect blame onto others
>work towards self improvement
you can do both. sometimes people have been told everything is their fault and they need to realize that it wasn't in order to recognize that circumstances fucked them, not their own innate inadequacy, before they can feel like there's a point in trying to improve.

>>34401166
see above. you missed the point of my other post anyway.
>>
My mother is incredibly mentally and emotionally abusive because she's incapable of much physical violence. Other people won't understand it because it's you're fault for being around when an abusive person does everything they can to make it so you can't get away from them. My mother even ending up dating an abusive person for a long while because people like people that are like them and they did the same thing, abuse them to try to keep them under thumb.
Honestly do whatever you can to save up to get away from them, keep your money as secret as you possibly can and not accessible to them.
>>
It's simply amazing to see where my parents didn't bother to teach me, I have to first completely fuck something up and then spend months attempting to fix it.

Another issue is from constant beatings I can't maintain any Eye contact without forcing myself to do so. They also never realized I needed glasses until I was 14, so I didn't know it was possible to even have eye contact for the longest time

To this day I resent their autism that was literally embedded into me by endless beatings
>>
>>34401179
>>34401205

well my dad beat me with my own revolver not too long ago.

freaky shit happens. we both know that stuff like this isn't the norm at all, but it happens.
>>
>>34401248
A big source of the beatings were academic, when my mom tried to teach me something and I didn't understand she'd smack me as hard as she could on the head. I probably got brain damage from how hard this dumb bitch hit me
>>
>>34401266

i just learned not to care. i learned not to be so vindictive and obsessed with proving im better.

because that's what it is, the grudge towards mom and dad stems from thinking you're better than they are, and anger towards them for harming you or mistreating you when you were vulnerable.

you still are vulnerable.
>>
>>34401055
literally not even me my man

>>34401030
constant physical and psychological abuse
>>
>>34401535
the fact that people would even pretend to be an OP in such a thread just shows how fucking sick people are.
>>
>>34401009
I was left to my own devices the vast majority of the time and my ability to lie has been crippled because I would be punished for minor offenses like lying about eating lunch (As in I did not, and said I did).

Most of the damage done to make me fear society was done by society itself.
>>
>>34401009
yea man they fucked up my life good, i think medication/therapy is the only hope for us
>>
File: 55683103_p0.png (2MB, 927x1058px) Image search: [Google]
55683103_p0.png
2MB, 927x1058px
I have scars on many parts of my face and body because my dad constantly abused me since I was 10. At 13 my parents also told me to commit suicide, it's impossible for me to have deeper contact with another person. They also kicked me out at 17 and now want to contact me again after they found out that I make a lot of money. Fuck them.
>>
>>34401009
grew up with single mother, would beat me a lot, take my failures in school or otherwise as personal attacks to her and verbally abuse me for it, I'd have anxiety attacks when crying while being beat and she'd just keep acting high and mighty, would sometimes put a pillow over my face to block out my screaming and crying, it was hard enough to breath from my anxiety attacks so that was never great
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.