[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have autism but about 5 people have asked me if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1478027276957.png (84KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1478027276957.png
84KB, 436x425px
I don't have autism but about 5 people have asked me if i've have it in the past 6 months.

Does Autism just mean weird for normies ?
>>
>>34400400
I'm under the impression that most Robots, including myself, have a mild form of Asperger's Syndrome, mainly because of the antisocial behavior, tendency to repeat patterns, lack of emotional identification of behavior, and perceived intelligence with a lack of expressionism. So you probably do.
>>
>>34400400
short answer, yes

autistic people are literally just people that operate differently from normies, so much so that they decided to name it a disease and give it a range of severity
>>
>>34400419
autism isn't real. you're just a cuck.
>>
>>34400434
"autism isn't real"

what are you, autistic?
>>
>>34400441
>what are you, autistic?
no, just a cuck.
>>
>>34400400
>antisocial behavior, tendency to repeat patterns and perceived intelligence with a lack of expressionism
I have these

>lack of emotional identification of behavior
but not this
>>
File: images (13).jpg (18KB, 428x343px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
18KB, 428x343px
Most new people I meet treat me like I'm a full tard and continue to do so every time I see them.
>>
>>34400466
>just a cuck

>so you're saying you're a cuck?
>>
>>34400497
>so you're saying you're a cuck?
well autism isn't real so you do the math
>>
>>34400400
>yone
yes. indeed org
>>
File: 12414112317.png (102KB, 416x475px) Image search: [Google]
12414112317.png
102KB, 416x475px
>pretend to be autistic even when you're not so the normies will leave you alone
>can REEE in public and flap my hands without being judged
>whenever someone does something i don't like i can just accuse them of mistreating a disabled person (the normies hate that one, they hate being outed as being "insensitive to the less fortunate" by the other normies)
>can get away with anything because i'm "speshul"

life's good man
>>
>>34400466
Thanks anon, I laughed for a solid 4 minutes
>>
Anyone ever have an autistic creep call you an autist derogatorily IRL without somehow knowing that they themselves are autistic? Anyways I don't like being called retarded which is what autism is it's a fucking retardation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.