[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we just all get paired up with someone with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1481968179925.jpg (74KB, 1023x986px) Image search: [Google]
1481968179925.jpg
74KB, 1023x986px
Why can't we just all get paired up with someone with the same looks and similar personaility of the opposite sex ?
>>
You literally can. It's called dating. Your lazy ass just wants someone to do it for you
>>
>>34399556
>tfw still no government appointed gfs
>>
>>34399580
But how can i find an average looking, poor social skilled,weird autistic grill ?
>>
>>34399647
Fucking look. It's not like they're some mythical creature, you just have to get out and actually meet new people
>>
>>34399556
It used to be like that before feminism, but women rebelled.
>>
>>34399556
you can but you wont like them.
>>
>>34399580
Smartest post on r9k
>>
>>34399721
Yep i can totally find that in my factory job or small town in Scotland.
>>
I'm 5'6. I'd probably get paired with a deformed fetus.
>>
File: 1472735818757.jpg (41KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
1472735818757.jpg
41KB, 375x592px
>>34399721
IM ONLY GOING TO TELL YOU THIS one TIME
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND GO BACK TO YOUR FAGGOT ASS REDDIT SITE
>>
>>34399721
>poor social skilled
>meet them! its easy
>>
>>34399757
If it's that important to you, take a risk. Move somewhere else, get into a different job, try to find girls online. With all the social media garbage, you have literally every resource for finding a woman who may be interested in you. Just get over the idea that you won't find someone and start looking
>>
>>34399777
Maybe you should get out of your mom's basement and run a few laps :)
>>
>>34399793
i dont have any social media
>>
>>34399817
you dare insult the trips god you flaming faggot
may Mo-t, blessed be his name, smite you from the face of this earth
>>
>>34399860
Maybe you should stop freaking out over a randomly generated number and start working on those social skills :)
>>
File: ree.jpg (41KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
41KB, 560x420px
>>34399721
That's like being a millionaire and telling someone "it's not like wealth is some mythical creature, you just have to get out there and actually make deals!"

Some people naturally understand the process of obtaining what they want. Most people (hereafter to be referred to as "normalfags") are "naturals" in this way when it comes to basic social interactions, like going out with the intention of meeting people.

We, on the other hand, have to learn that sort of thing, the same way someone else would learn arcwelding. We need clear direction and practice. I'm just starting the journey myself, and I'm just getting the hang of starting conversations with girls I'd like to meet.

tl;dr fuck off, normie. at the very least, use your fucking brain for half a second before you try to give "advice"
>>
File: 1406079402502.png (130KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1406079402502.png
130KB, 396x381px
>>34399889
was it random?
truly you cannot believe this
this number was presented unto me,
rather bestowed, by a higher being
namely to give credence to my most truthful statement
that you should begin your own exodus back to your faggotry
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.