[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to wipe out entire villages/towns/cities of people. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1482638169205.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1482638169205.png
356KB, 599x510px
I want to wipe out entire villages/towns/cities of people.

How do I go about making a living doing this?
>>
Maybe it's not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate.
>>
>>34399238
Join the US army, they tend to enjoy killing civilians in the middle east
>>
File: sg.jpg (931KB, 2504x6000px) Image search: [Google]
sg.jpg
931KB, 2504x6000px
>>34399238
do it from your computer
>>
stop being such an edgelord, or go run off and join isis. They have plenty of fun killing people and destroying villages, until they get rekt like the faggots they are.
>>
Be a Republican president
>>
>>34399299
Probably your best bet, also a loser like you can probably acquire some discipline
>>
>>34399238
join the french foreign legion.
that or find a vidya that lets you do that
>>
Modern militaries try not to do that. There's a good chance that the world is going to get a lot more peaceful in the near future now that the American military and intelligence community will be fighting against the jihadis and the cartels in earnest like they want to instead of supporting them under the table to maintain the international drug and slave trades. Blame the Bush and Clinton families and their associates for this, not the rank and file.

The market value of soldiering skills will plummet soon, and there will not be much reasonably ethical combat duty available involving the target-rich environments you are looking for. However, there is a mass movement due to politics away from liberal Hollywood productions and towards sports at the moment. This is a good time to get into MMA fighting or boxing. If you have talent, you would be getting in at the ground floor of a long-term rally in this market. Prizefighting should sate your aggressive appetites as well as soldiering.
>>
File: Queen_459.jpg (415KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Queen_459.jpg
415KB, 1000x800px
become a size fetish artist and do commissions
>>
>>34401863
Kekked

Oreeeeeeeginal
>>
File: 1485168460488.jpg (97KB, 786x595px) Image search: [Google]
1485168460488.jpg
97KB, 786x595px
>>34399238
>acquire specialized military training
>serve your time in a 1st or 2nd world military building contacts
>wait for freaked out Civil war with crossdressing cannibals in Africa
>become mercenary for dominant group
>enjoy
>get out early enough
>work some years as instructor in the middle east
>buy house
>perish in a spiral of ptsd, alcoholism and drug abuse
>>
Ever considered not being a cunt?
>>
Join Blackwater. Or Z. What ever they are called now. Monsanto bought them recently so im sure they will be fucking up hippies soon enough.
>>
>>34399238
Join the YPG and go kill ISIS people.
>>
>>34401863
Wouldn't her heel sink into the ground? That must be way to much force for that surface....
Do Heels stop working for giants?
>>
>>34399238

Effeminate anime fag thinks he could carry out a masscre

kek
>>
>>34403379
Anime taught him that he can achieve anything with the power of love and friendship.
>>
>>34399238

start lifting

join the marines

because you want to be there, you might make it to a more violent group

and then have fun playing with expensive military gear

I hear ATGMs and claymores are fun
>>
>>34399299
The army never does anything like that. Usually muhreens fuck shit up and then the army gets sent in to lock whatever's left down.

If you want to blow a lot of people up and not worry about getting shot back at join the chair force.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.