[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k/ feel about older men dating younger women? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1444533933998.jpg (11KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
1444533933998.jpg
11KB, 191x234px
How does /r9k/ feel about older men dating younger women?

I'm 28 and I've been meeting a lot of 18, 19 year olds in nightclubs and bars in the past few months. I only had one girlfriend for a while before we broke up last June because she didn't want to commit more to the relationship (wanted to pursue her career interstate). She was 25 when we broke up.

I guess I've been on the rebound as she pretty much stomped on my heart but now I've met a really cool 19 year old university student. We've been dating for a month now and she really seems like a good and mature person.

My friends and family initially thought she was a gold digger, but it turns out her family itself is fairly well to do.

I feel like I'm in falling in love again robotos, but I think I need to take my time with her since I don't want to be heart broken again.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>34399156
Makes me a little bitter/jealous, to be desu.

At this rate I feel like I'm not ever gonna get a gf until I turn 28 like your ass (am 24), since women my age either don't want bf, only want Chad, or just want to fuck around (usually with Chad, or with Brad Middleagecock)
>>
>>34399156
Fucking go for it, fuck that teen puss, I ain't mad because I'm not a feminist.

Just know that girls that young might leave you in a couple of years. They don't want to become stuck with one guy all their lives, and there will be massive pressure from her friends to "live life" (fuck a lot of dudes).
>>
>>34399176
I don't consider myself to be good looking or an alpha or anything like that, but I can make anyone laugh and people say I'm one of the most happiest person they'll ever meet.

But the last few months had been hard on me since I had been ready to ask my ex to marry me but I didn't know she was that shallow.

My friends had force me to come out of my hole and just drink and party to forget so that's what I had been doing until I met this 19 year old.

Now I feel like I can open my heart up again.

I'm also Asian and can barely grow facial hair so I keep myself shaven and clean so I get compliments that look a lot younger than I really am.
>>
I think she's a kid. I don't mean that you're a pedophile but just that if you remember what it was like to be 18-24 or so, you probably remember changing dramatically several times. Like probably I was a significantly different person every 8 months or so from that age range.

I also think you're probably more invested and involved in this than her- you've been dating for 1 month and are saying you're falling in love. She's 19 and probably is just having fun being with someone who she can actually talk to- guys that age, if you remember being one, are fucking horrible to girls.

There's probably not much of a future in it but it could be fun- you're already overthinking the fuck out of this though, "older men dating younger women" usually means like a 40 year old with a 20something, not 20s dating a 19 year old, and you're already in love lmao
>>
>>34399249
>>34399212
We seem to have a lot in common with our preferences and I feel like there's a lot of potential between us.

I'm no fool, but I've been told I can fall in love too easily.

This just feels more substantial though.
>>
>>34399156

you're gonna wind up with a statutory charge
>>
>>34399338
Well I ain't saying not to pursue it just that you already show signs of being way too into this thing for what it is- a one month old relationship with a teenager. Sure it has potential but she's going to be changing a lot over the next few years and there's a good chance what she wants will change as well. Just be whoever you are because obviously you're both getting something out of it, just don't jump the gun and turn this into a Thing imo.

She goes to university though and I assume is attractive so she'll be surrounded by horny 19-22 year old guys for a couple years at least, and her friends -will- tell her you are weird/perverse/have ulterior motives if they find out about you, and they probably will. Just don't be surprised if in a few months this ends, but hey, it won't kill you and you're getting something out of this that you seem to like.
>>
>>34399480
Yeah her friends were a bit weirded out at first but now we get along fairly well. They've asked me to hook them up with my friends.
>>
>>34399156
OP my experience with girls that age is that they just wanna have fun, go to nightclubs get drunk and what not . if your looking to avoid getting your heart stomped on again id avoid 18-23 year olds. i dated a girl when she was 15-18 (i was 2 years older), and not too long after she tuned 18 it kind of went down hill because having that extra "freedom" or whatever bullshit. if your looking to settle the fuck down get a girl around 25...they usually know what the want and are over the "bar" thing
>>
File: 1479628708297.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1479628708297.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
must be nice, not that I'll ever know.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.