[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you jack off with? I've been using my spit but I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1482601925657.jpg (358KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482601925657.jpg
358KB, 1080x1920px
What do you jack off with? I've been using my spit but I recently realized by penis is dry as hell looking. Would beating off with lotion or oil actually help?
>>
My original foreskin.
>>
I fap dry. And I'm cut. I can already feel my dick starting to go numb. I hope I kill it.
>>
>>34398757
this is what would help
maybe you can ask dr. silverstein what he did with your foreskin and pay some shekels to get it back.
>>
>>34398808
Do you think its possible to buy freshly chopped baby foreskins from the hospial? I want to buy one and glue it to my dick and pretend I was never cut.
>>
>>34398983
Get in contact with a rabbi. That's the kind of thing they'd get a kick out of selling to some goy .
>>
>>34398735
Lube, I fuck myself simulationesly while fapping though so it's always close by.
If I just did it the normal way, I wouldn't need anything desu. Uncut master race
>>
>>34398735

My stepsister is super hot, like 9/10. She uses this teeth whiting liquid solution like mouth wash every morning and I convinced her not to spit it in the sink but rather into a plastic cup on the sink because I told her it was good for my plants, like a nutrient rich food--I have some potted ferns in my room. She's kind of naive and doesn't think much about things, so she believed me. So every day I get her super slippery spit wash from the cup and pour some into my fleshlight and use it to jerk off. Her spit wash is so slippery in the fleshlight that it makes me cum buckets in minutes. Of course helps that I think about getting a blowjob from my super fuckhot stepsis, too. Kind of sick I know, but I'm a freak like that.
>>
You can make some decent lube by boiling some cornflour and water together. Mix the ratio and the boil time to get a consistancy you like.
>>
>>34398983
You have bigger (or smaller) problems if a baby's foreskin would fit you.
>>
>>34400399
Yeah, I have a tiny dick. So what? I don't give a fuck. I just want to be able to fap as God intended.
>>
>>34400420
Forget about your dick, little man. You're destined to service bigger cocks. You'd realize that if you stopped tugging at your micropenis.
>>
>be a part of uncut master race
>dick lubes itself when excited, because i have not mutilated my body
>never understood why people use lotion or some shit when humans have this built in

Also just buy regular lube at the store.
>>
>>34398735
>Would beating off with lotion or oil actually help?
No, your penis will be dry for the rest of your life, getting even worse as the time passes, cutlet.
Maybe try growing another foreskin.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G5K7L24/
It works and im a degenerate who likes anal toys so it works for that too.
>>
>>34398735
I use hair conditioner because it's cheap, does the trick, and I can buy it inconspicuously.
>>
>>34398783
Drycut mustardrace. I should have used lotion years ago
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.