[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"For the first time ever, the Chinese president made an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: usa-election-trump[1].jpg (21KB, 635x467px) Image search: [Google]
usa-election-trump[1].jpg
21KB, 635x467px
"For the first time ever, the Chinese president made an appearance at the World Economic Forum in Davos. President Xi's speech signaled that China will step into the trade leadership role vacated by Trump through his rejection of TPP and his other policy prescriptions."

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME. USA IS FUCKING DONEEEE.
>>
>>34398689
Only reason drumplets hate TPP is because they won't be able to pirate anime anymore.
>>
>>34398689
I can't help but feel this is a trap for china. The TPP wasn't abandoned because it was a good thing.
>>
>>34398689

Fuck those gooks and fuck their TPP. There was nothing in it for us.
>>
what a weird fucking era this is turning out to be.
>>
>>34399180
I'm glad Jinping is standing up to that fucking kike trump.
>>
it's a currency war. China takes TPP and does trades in RMB or w/e their currency is with the goal of making their currency the most dominant and used globally.
>>
>>34398689
Good luck getting anyone to sign on to TPP without America's support.
>>
>>34398689
Can't wait until China collapses under civil war
Capitalism is not compatible with dictatorship and the commies have shown no willingness to accept republicanism
>>
Not even a trump fan but it's time the US practices some introspection and fixes its own shit before carrying out more adventurism. Hopefully NAFTA is next on the chopping block.
>>
>>34399322
Keep dreaming, drumpie.

Your kike is getting rammed up the ass by the mighty red dragon's cock and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
Wait, wasn't the TPP made to specifically combat chinas growing financial influence around the world? Why are they joining it? Why are we still trying to make it happen? Shit has been dead long before trump decided to leave it.
>>
File: 1484968397035.jpg (69KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1484968397035.jpg
69KB, 900x675px
>>34399375

TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN
>>
>>34399391
>Wait, wasn't the TPP made to specifically combat chinas growing financial influence around the world?
Yes
>Why are they joining it?
They arent. They have an alternative, rcep
>Why are we still trying to make it happen?
We arent.
>Shit has been dead long before trump decided to leave it.
I don't know about that. The member states we pretty far into negotiations and if obummer or shillary or hell even cruz had the chance it'd be a done deal no doubt.
>>
File: 1436770081480.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1436770081480.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>>34398689
>born too late to see America get BTFO in 'nam
>born to early to see America get BTFO in space
>born just in time to see the American Empire collapse
god damn this feeling is better than sex
>>
File: 1463884710928.jpg (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1463884710928.jpg
5KB, 213x237px
>>34399609
keep dreaming weeby, america hasnt even begun to peak yet
>>
File: 1483497990214444.png (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483497990214444.png
45KB, 400x400px
>>34398689
Go back to /polfag ...no one really gives a shit here. Following a politician is basically the truest kind of cuck there is.
>>
File: jinping.jpg (297KB, 980x608px) Image search: [Google]
jinping.jpg
297KB, 980x608px
>>34399661
The man who turned the American empire to ashes.
>>
>>34399153
and im guessing you're some expert on economics and you've done copious amounts of research to arrive to that conclusion

or muh fuck globalists trump told me ids bad
>>
>>34398689
>China's economy
>not a giant bubble inflated with fraud

Watch and see, China is going to be a fun show in the next year or two.
>>
This is r9k motherfuckers, pol is right over there
>>
>>34400046
You realize people have been saying that since the 1997 asian financial crisis
>>
File: 1347693994550.jpg (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1347693994550.jpg
127KB, 500x500px
>>34400046
Fake currency too? Currency manipulators? They're "ripping us off" in trade?
>>
>>34400178
You clearly know fuck all about China, and are bandwagoning on the "think whatever the opposite of Trump says" meme.

China's economy is being propped up by frequent stock market freezes and cracking down on free speech to prevent "rumors" that may affect the market.

It's true that the Yuan has been held artificially low. Last time I went to China, I was able to exchange USD->CNY at better than market value. They're really not even trying to hide their conscious engineering of the RMB's value.

But that's not even close to their biggest problem: the major problem is that there is a high degree of fraud at every level of the Chinese economy. Books have been being cooked for years by petty officials up to major officials to comply with the central government's growth expectations. Add in an ever-growing real-estate bubble, a fragile economy that is centered around a few densely populated urban areas, unreasonable percentage of investment as part of GDP, and massive failed government urbanization projects (think Lanzhou New Area and Ordos) - overall you've got a recipe for a hell of a lot of volatility. This charade cannot continue indefinitely.
>>
>constantly jerk off over muh troops
>100 yard flags and national anthems at little league baseball games
>they ALL died just for the chinese communists and the Russians to rule the world
HAHAHAHAHAHA AMERICA BTFO
>>
>>34400124
And it's never seriously been challenged since then either.
>>
>>34400305
this is all true, but I don't think a recession (though inevitable) is going to prevent them from becoming the world's greatest superpower, particularly if Trump(tm) hands them the keys to the global economy
>>
>>34399245
>with the goal of making their currency the most dominant and used globally.
why is this important?
>>
>>34399245
That's not what TPP did.
>>
>>34399372
Nothing says introspection like targeting Iraq's oil
>>
>>34399682
Abandoning responsibility for the policies that rule your life is the truest from of cuck, my friend.
Trump signed an executive order forbidding hiring of new federal workers. If Trump is telling you that you can't get hired because he signed a piece of paper, who is the cuck in that situation?
>>
>>34400430
For China to be an economic superpower, it would basically throw out our entire canonical understanding of economics.
Basically, if China can win in economics, then the essence of economics will end up boiling down to a simple equation of: a huge, enfeebled population + large land area + cronyism + autocracy = win.

Given that China is an autocracy, however, that would more reasonably indicate that its ruling coalition has skeletons in the closet the likes of which would be barely comprehensible to those who were born and came of age in liberal democracies with relatively free market economies.

China is a country which has bulldozed its own culture (and basically replaced it with conspicuous consumption the likes of which appears tacky even to the uneducated American), handed power to a small clique of ruling elites who enrich themselves and their friends at the expense of the people - who are largely deprived of any sort of real culture, kept in the dark about news, politics, and anything else that isn't relevant to them producing for the economy, and basically have their spirits and their ability to have fun/live spontaneously stamped out of them through the overbearing education system (which is, nonetheless, shite) and strict governance.

China's status as a superpower could only parallel the Soviet Union's. It's hardly a model of any country or culture that should be admired, or even expected to succeed.

In an ideal universe, the legitimate government of China, the ROC would regain control of the mainland, and re-culture the people there slowly.
We all know that isn't going to happen. Instead, I think we will see stagnation. There will come a point past which the interests of the ruling coalition (mostly staying in power) and continued economic prosperity for the country as a whole will become mutually exclusive. I believe that time will be soon upon us.
>>
>>34400464

global currency = global trade dominance. its what the US has been doing for a century.

>>34400473

i know but for the Chinese government it's a big opportunity for them to fill the hole left by the US leaving.

it's a currency war now and its a way for them to get another leg up on the US.
>>
>>34400980
Look, buddy. Not even the North Korean ruling elite is dumb enough or loyal enough to be storing their personal wealth reserves in RMB.

The Yuan is simply not global currency material. Anyone who has done business in China knows that the first rule is never to trust the Chinese. This is why there are virtually no major reservers of RMB outside of China.

At the end of the day, the RMB has been a tool for them to keep wages low to stay competitive in the manufacturing market. It's unreasonable to treat it like a proper reserve currency.
>>
>>34400305
You got all those talking points from china uncensored lel.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>34401039

okay. but what happens when China steps in and takes the place of the US in the TPP?

don't you think it's possible that the Yuan will rise in prominence because of the TPP with China?

that was my original point, what are you getting on me for? i know im the bearer of bad news, but come on.
>>
>>34400046

>giant bubble inflated by fraud

Were you not around in 2007?
>>
>>34400958

I like this post. Thank you for taking time to write it.
>>
China's population is like 8x ours ? Them getting the TPP will make them a power house.
>>
>>34400958

Do you feel that the same things could be said, albeit less harshly, about the US?
>>
>>34399437
Hillary was against TPP as was Sanders
>>
>>34401713

Sanders and Hilary don't understand a single word.

Lawyers should never hold political office.
>>
>complete lack of technical knowledge from people that think China's economy isn't a sham

What a fucking surprise.
>>
>>34398689
Time to learn Mandarin I guess. At least then I can still find work as a tour guide in 2030 for rich chinamen who will come as sextourists to our beautiful Nation.
>>
File: rickshaw-02.jpg (419KB, 1120x1222px) Image search: [Google]
rickshaw-02.jpg
419KB, 1120x1222px
>>34401871
Gweilo pull Li Wei for money.
>>
Nations probably cant wait to join a trad partnership with fucking china of all places.

>destroys environment
>undercuts prices by using slave wages and destroying environment
>COMMUNIST
>known to steal technology, shunned by innovators

What a bargain.
>>
>>34401851
This.

orignig
>>
>>34402543
You'd be surprised with how desperate western politicians are for big fat Chinese cock.

http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull-says-china-could-join-the-tpp-after-donald-trump-opted-out/news-story/bbb12eb9cf8bad68acdf364bf31c2043

Fucking disgraceful that this piece of shit traitor is our PM. This is probably the first time I've unironically supported Labor.
>>
Fuck america and fuck white people.
The future belongs to China and Africa and there's nothing christiantards can do about it.
Also fuck your orange president because he certainly isn't mine.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.