[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't use drugs (besides caffeine) because of mental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1480375618642.jpg (89KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1480375618642.jpg
89KB, 800x770px
>can't use drugs (besides caffeine) because of mental illness (Bipolar and BPD)
>short, ugly khv (can't chase pussy)
>stupid
>weak af, ugly and short muscle bellies
>shitty thin wrists make it so I can't play vidya

What am I even supposed to do with my life?? Like...What do I do? Get a job? The fuck am I going to do with the money? Buy an icecream truck? A dildo? What?? I don't like anime
>>
What's it like having bipolar disorder?
>>
>>34398211
Well it sounds like you're on the right track. Get a job, buy a dildo or onahole, then pretend you have a lover
>>
>>34398211
Play wow and do drugs, worste you will do is anhero or kill ya senpai in a episode, or just end up in the hospital on a mental ward and hang out idk what the problem is?
>>
File: 1483958396243.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483958396243.png
78KB, 282x300px
>short muscle bellies
>>
>>34398211
How can your wrists be so thin you can't handle a controller or a mouse and keyboard, also to be honest, buying an ice cream truck and living it it and living off of the ice cream money doesn't seem like a bad idea, you can go to McDonald's for wifi and just buy a laptop.
>>
>>34398211

Stop blaming the world for your problems
>>
>>34398211
Not that you will be able to.hold a job if you are that fucked also most BPD are Dbags, stay on your meds dont make me floor you when you come to my ER in a episode. If you can get a job and buy a dildo? IDK man I'm not all fucked like you.
>>
File: IMG_0464.jpg (177KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.jpg
177KB, 828x828px
>>34398211
Smoke weed like everyone else without a purpose you dumb nigger
>>
>>34398242
Weird as fuck.

You're basically all over the fucking place all day. I can be euphoric as fuck for an hour or two and then want to kill myself an hour later.

I almost blew up on a guy today just because he said I couldn't go somewhere with my car. My emotional state is volatile and it's hard as hell to regulate that shitstorm. I can also be your best friend one day then absolutely hate you the next for the most delusional reasons.

It's stupid as hell and makes me feel like a woman.

>>34398265
Can't play WoW or any games for that matter.

can't do drugs
>>
>>34398211
Enjoy being a NEET christ whats so hard about that? Most of the world starves and slaves while you can fap to traps and suck cock. A easy job for someone like you is Mturk just look it up its stay at home online shit. Buy a dildo, watch anime and start getting into traps.
>>
>>34398211
Are you literally me?
Idk what muscle bellies means though.
And I can still play vidya despite my tiny wrists.
I tend to spend my money on clothes because they make me feel a little bit better about myself.
>>
>>34398344
You can play wow if you can type you little faggot and if you feel like a woman start HRT have nothing to lose.
>>
>>34398242
I can tell you they are a big pile of shit not worth investing any friend or romance time into. They can barely function and shoud be executed.
>>
>>34398211
BPD maybe but most likely you have severe behavioral problems and use BPD as an excuse.
>>
>>34398383
>You can play wow if you can type you little faggot

trust me dawg, I can't. I cannot play a single game in dota without pain getting in the way.

>>34398331
weed fucks me up

>>34398321
fuck meds. Make me feel like a zombie

>>34398302
Went to an orthopedist and a neurologist. Literally just said i'm thin

which is true, i'm a preemie so i'm structurally weak as fuck

>>34398353
dad is making me get a job

gonna burn the fuck out within the first month, I guarantee it
>>
>>34398344
>Weird as fuck.
>You're basically all over the fucking place all day. I can be euphoric as fuck for an hour or two and then want to kill myself an hour later.
>I almost blew up on a guy today just because he said I couldn't go somewhere with my car. My emotional state is volatile and it's hard as hell to regulate that shitstorm. I can also be your best friend one day then absolutely hate you the next for the most delusional reasons.
>It's stupid as hell and makes me feel like a woman.
That's BPD most likely, not bipolar disorder.
This is coming from someone who's mom and grandpa have both been diagnosed.

I also blew up on one of my suite mates yesterday because he told me I was wrong when I told him it's inadvisable to wear contacts while taking a shower (I still blame him, though, because he took it way too far).
>>
>>34398211
Just play some online games or read books, icecream truck? Ummm dont creeping me out no pedos bro, a hot dog stand is better option!
>>
File: 1484877095325.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1484877095325.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>tall ugly khv
Probably older than you. I don't give a fuck, lift weights or do manual labor. Smoke drugs, feel good autist. Do what you want, but this is an excuse.

I'm not getting laid, but I don't give a shit.
>>
>>34398452
KYS you can live a somewhat normal life on medications but you wont so fuck off and go eat a dick
>>
>>34398211
>bipolar
>AND bpd
holy shit, just kill yourself now please
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.