[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /r9k/ are there any upsides to having a bpd gf possibly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Tell me /r9k/ are there any upsides to having a bpd gf possibly one that is (male)? And if so would it be possible for me to find one? I have no mental illnesses of my own, am out of HS, and live in a small town so no wards near me. Are there any ways to spot these crazy bitches?
>>
>>34398065
why would you want to be in a relationship with someone who is highly likely to impulsively cheat on you?
>>
File: 1485034469399.png (419KB, 630x675px) Image search: [Google]
1485034469399.png
419KB, 630x675px
>>34398100
He likes it a lot.
>>
>>34398100
>>34398129
I was hoping for one more along the lines of threatening to kill herself if I left her
>>
File: IMG_1306.png (216KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1306.png
216KB, 568x590px
>>34398065
>no mental illnesses of my own

Then you have the most to lose by dating a BPD girl. I did and 4 years later I still can't shed the ptsd that shit gave me.

B-better to have l-loved right?
>>
>>34398065
>tfw bpd girl(male)
Honestly we probably aren't worth it.
>>
>>34398245
Tell me, are you atleast cute and or passable?
>>
>>34398065
been living with bpd all my life as a boy (male)

i've literally sent dozens of people over the edge through irrationality, impulse, and plain boredom. about 95% of the time i don't even understand it's happening until it's happened and then i go back and i'm like xD

do not recommend a boy, girls are generally alot easier with this condition since they don't offer much as a talent besides their looks (lol)
>>
>>34398358
Passable? Yes I am by no mean cute at least imo.
>>
>>34398207
Please share some stories, anon.
>>34398415
Do you think it would be easier to deal with your bs if one is aware of the kinda crap you'll try to pull?
>>
>>34398207
>Post stories
Or things they did that caused relationship ptsd

Bpd, but self-aware or trying to be . I've hurt/pushed away people whom I deeply cared about in the past, and I don't ever want to hurt anyone else like that again.
Hearing about the things other bpd people do and avoiding doing said things, and self reflection on actions are the first way I'm trying to keep my actions in check.
>>
>>34398520
i only let myself onto people that i have absolute superiority over, in all areas.

and that is very easy since i'm a boy that is heterosexual and i'm in the top 99.999% percentile on all the platforms that i make myself accessible for others

women are really really bad at videogames and conversations

the feelings of worthlessness are always at personally myself. other peoples performance on something does not determine how i will feel.

the thing also is that with real bpd, you will always be found even if you're the one doing the searching

another connection for the illness is that once "compromised", it will turn into sort of a pseudo-spd type of thing where the person's internal conflicts will be so exaggerated to the point where they will isolate themselves for months
>>
People with bipolar disorder are often intelligent and highly creative. They often have sharp wit and know how to have a fun time. Bipolar disorder has effective medical treatments such as lithium available. The mentally ill are usually not violent.
>>
>>34398947
Bpd is typically borderline personality disorder
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.