[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /neverclean/ here? Whenever I take a shit I wipe until I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Who /neverclean/ here? Whenever I take a shit I wipe until I'm clean just like anybody else. But I can go back into the bathroom an hour later and wipe again and shit is present. I don't get truly clean until my next shower.

Redpill me on wiping ass, robits. What am I doing wrong here?
>>
fill a bottle with warm water, squat over it and blast the water up your ass
>>
>>34397805
Baby wipes or wet paper towel, there is a reason first world countries use a bidget
>>
You probably have hemorrhoids, dude
>>
>>34397851

But where the fuck does it come from? I use wipes at home but still have the same problem.
>>
>>34397805
I get baby wipes and shove 1 finger in my ass and wiggle it around.
>>
I usually shower my bum after having a poo so I'm always clean. Kinda disgusts me desu that I know for sure most people don't do this and are walking around with dirty bums all day. And they have the audacity to call ME a retard.
>>
>>34399398
you have such good hygiene... that's me fetish, it really turns me on... wanna be my hygienic bf???

i'm a girl btw
>>
>>34397805
Do you play with your ass? I do frequently and its us usually a little moist with some poop smell.basically I drip liquid shit out of my ass just barely but all the time
>>
>>34400682
I havent showerrd since Saturday and have dry cum on me.you should lick me somewhere
>>
Try a bidet. For real. They are cheap as fuck and get you very clean after #2. Easy to install as well.
>>
>>34397805
You need to fix your diet. Stop eating so much processed food. Try going with no dairy for a while, you might be slightly lactose intolerant.
>>
Was that a real interaction between a guy and a grill.
>>
File: 2734.jpg (492KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2734.jpg
492KB, 960x1280px
>>34397805

Americans not having bidets. Fuck, you guys are gross
>>
>>34397805
When dry wiping you can only get rid of so much. When you sweat, that last bit of shit will liquify and you will be able to wipe most of it off when wiping again after a while.

I always make sure to have a shower between the time I took a shit and leaving my dorm, and preferably just right after taking a shit.

Alternatively fap after shitting, that'll make you sweat and you can wipe off most of the extra shit after that too. It's a little gross though so you should shower afterwards anyways
>>
>>34400999
>clean butthole
I always wondered why euros are so high and mighty for it until I realized that they care about it because of how much they eat ass.
>>
>>34400682
Sure thing. Just need to get my fishing skill maxed first
>>
>>34397805
You nasty white trash. Use wet wipes made for wiping your ass after you shit.
>>
Sometimes when I poop, I'll wipe and wipe and wipe. But there is still poop... It's like I'm wiping a marker or something.

pls upboat
>>
>tfw you take a shit in public and dont know if you smell like shit
>>
I'm European and never used a bidet. I though that was like a middle East thing. I saw them in Turkey.

They look scary. I've seriously never seen one in years. Cannot remember the last time I saw one in this country.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.