[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spent yesterday browsing these boards trying to convince people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: always.jpg (59KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
always.jpg
59KB, 800x473px
I spent yesterday browsing these boards trying to convince people not to kill themselves. Now I want to kill myself ugh
>>
>>34397789
You're fighting a losing battle anon. There's always the leave-and-don't-come-back solution, that's what I'm doing starting tomorrow.
>>
>>34397789

That's the circle of """life""" on 4chan.

The joke is on all of you though. I've battled with modern internet people as well as the snarky fedora tipping leftists of the previous era, and even the weird social outcast schizoids of the original internet era. I am immune to any of your insults. God has gifted me with immense powers!
>>
>>34397990
Why do you stay? What do you get out of being here?
>>
>>34398043

I still don't have much else to do. I've gone through many stages on the internet. This one will end one day too.

Besides, a lot of you say really stupid things on here and I need to correct you all about it.
>>
an actual hero, now trying to an hero.

Anon pls
>>
>>34397789
>spending all day long arguing with edgy teenagers that post anime pics on the internet
i think suicide is the best option for you
>>
>>34398792
I feel you're wasting your life, but you do you. Doesn't matter what I think as long as you're happy.
>>
>>34397925
See you tomorrow.
origno
>>
>>34399279

Why did you feel the need to say that? Everyone is wasting their lives on the internet.

The same people who tell guys they are wasting their lives online go online and waste their lives more than we do. Pot meet kettle. Maybe they should get real lives instead of talking with us guys all day.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.