[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a guy fucks my asshole and I haven't had sex with a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1463933942454.jpg (499KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463933942454.jpg
499KB, 1200x800px
If a guy fucks my asshole and I haven't had sex with a girl do I still count as a virgin?
>>
No and why would you care? After that you'll stick to men
>>
I'd personally say yes.

I have a weird and completely arbitrary methodology for this, but...

If you're a straight guy and you penetrate a girl's vagina, you've lost your virginity. If you fuck her ass or anything else, it doesn't count. But if you're a gay guy, fucking another dude's ass or getting fucked in the ass both count, since you'll never touch a pussy anyway.

If you're a straight girl, only getting fucked in the pussy counts. Any sort of lesbian fucking takes you off the list though.
>>
>>34397963
how is a straight guy going to be fucked in the ass by a man?
>>
>>34397668
No that means you have had gay sex and are not a virgin.
>>
>>34398881
He's not, hence the >if you're a gay guy.

Though if you were raped or something and took it up the ass, that still counts, sorry bud.
>>
>>34397706
>After that you'll stick to men
I wish a gayboy would use that line of reasoning on my virgin ass. "If you only suck cock and take it in the ass you'll stop lusting after girls entirely"

"o-ok"
>>
You can't as a faggot
>>
>>34397668
Nope.
originigger
>>
I can't tell if I'm bi or gay

When I had a gf I still occasionally played with my ass

Thought about sucking a dick

On the flip side I liked fucking my gf and I don't really find men them selves attractive but the sexual acts

Where as I find many woman attractive

When I was younger I had sexual stuff happen with a friend so I don't know if that fucked with me

Im good at talking to most guys, I can get on their good side (talked to stoners, gamers, nerds, athletic people, etc) but absolute shit at talking to woman
>>
Is this the thread where bicurious dudes line up for me to hit on them?
>>
>>34400298
I like woman and could imagine being in a successful relationship with one but I'm sexually attracted to men

Kill me
>>
>>34397668
Preeetty sure I heard my roommate's gf farting out his cum in the bathroom.
>enter apt
>roommate (lives in sectioned off area of living room) sitting in odd position, looks guilty and awkwardly says hi
>go to my room and come back 30 secs later
>his gf is now in the bathroom and I hear a loud, wet farting sound come from the bathroom
>roommate makes a weird laugh like sound like "ohoohaha"
>very similar situation has happened like 3 times the past few days

I think they're both very religious so they're prolly on the "well if it isn't vaginal it isn't sex xD" train. They're actually really fucking disgusting. Like 23 years old and they are basically 2 mentally retarded peas in a pod.

Anyways, no you wouldn't be a virgin anymore. That's why it's called anal 'sex'
>>
File: 1483970950424.gif (2MB, 351x307px) Image search: [Google]
1483970950424.gif
2MB, 351x307px
>>34400298
Could you ever top a man who's not a trap? If not then you're not that gay. I used to feel bi and I went on a few dates with men but couldn't ever get even the least bit erect. I didn't bottom either. Too scared and didn't find the right guy before I decided being bi is wasting precious time I could be using trying to get better with women.

Of course being on the gay side is easier! With women you have to be manly enough in some way or all the ways if she has typical Chad standards. With men you can be beta as fuck and they think it's just wonderful.
>>
>>34400847
I want to bottom but I would only consider getting with a guy who looks more feminine than me (I'm a big guy). Am I screwed?
>>
>>34400872
Many gays would say yes to your question. All hope is not lost. I have already put thought into this because I was in the same boat. You should simply seek the drag scene if you want to find feminine tops. It's what I'd do if I were still curious about bottoming to a guy. I'm sure guys who are drag queens are not all bottoms, and they do have femininity down, even if it's something they switch on.
>>
>>34400847
Sounds strange to me that a guy would think he was bi and not be able to get erect with men, were you sexually attracted to them but then get stress induced ED when they had their boipuccis spread open for you? No sexual contact occurred, or you just didn't fuck them? Does anyone know about that experimentation, cuz I hear that turns women off super hard.
>>
File: tfw shy.png (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tfw shy.png
33KB, 400x400px
>>34400312
h-hi

oreg
>>
>>34397668
That fuckdoll's hands are too big.
>>
>>34401028
There is a term called homoromantic. When I was a teen my fantasies of getting gfs involved me being nice to them. I have some degree of sperg, and failed to realize that most women only want Chad until I was in high school. I knew muscles would help, but didn't know it's an absolute requirement for most women. So I spent a lot of my adolescence imagining that just being fun loving was enough to find romance.

With women it isn't that easy. Work needs to be put into fitness and confidence.

With men it is that easy. Gay men will flirt with skinny timid men like I was. And the attention lit a spark of desiring to know more. Men are very different. There's an entire spectrum of romantic potential and that is unavailable with women. You can delve deeply into your feminine side and still find acceptance and desire from them.

But as far as the sex act I still prefer women even though they are far more conservative with their expectations of how a man should behave than gay men are, and are far more likely to be less interesting people overall.
>>
>>34397963
If you're a straight girl, having any kind of sexual or romantic contact with a male makes you a used up roastie whore.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.