[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know /r9k/ is full of angry bitter virgins who hate women,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170124_220519.png (145KB, 1439x1207px) Image search: [Google]
20170124_220519.png
145KB, 1439x1207px
I know /r9k/ is full of angry bitter virgins who hate women, but I need you all to relax and think for a second.

Imagine all of the shit that women have to trudge through everyday which men don't, like in pic related. The patriarchy (yes I'm using that term unironically as it technically does apply to western society) has allowed for those equipped with penises to go through life completely untouched and abused in comparison to what even privilege women in terms of class have to go through.

I'm genuinely curious in how you guys will explain away the events in this picture, you may convince me but I don't know.
>>
The guys who create and continue this environment are shitty and I don't like or encourage them.

As much as women complain about "all the shit they go through every day" they still fall for it and the men who they inevitably complain about.

I'd pity them for it, but women are a big part of the problem they helped create, and ultimately reward.
>>
The guys you're talking about aren't here. Those are Chads. Chads act like that because women empower them to do so. They do it because you let them. There are some men who, while not Chads themselves, are Chad-aspirational. They see that Chads treat you like shit and you still want them anyway. You want things to improve? Stop perpetuating a Chad-enabling society.
>>
I'm good looking and my older female co workers used to do way worse, even smacking my ass and joking about it. Suck it up.
>>
>>34397172

Jesus.

No wonder you cunts hate one another.
>>
>>34397172
I think niether side suffers more that the other, we all have our own problems to worry about. I don't think it's right to critisize either side entirley but this those threads are there for vent i think. I'm not the smartest but thats my opinion on the subject.
>>
>>34397172
What a pathetic thing to care about.
>>
>>34397172
It must be so fucking horrible. Having people like you. Fuck. How would i ever cope
>>
>>34397172
Excellent b8

The pic related sadly isn't though. This is the problem with women. They are genuinely convinced that a man casually referring to them as sweetie is a horrendous ordeal which must be suffered through. Horseshit. Women should have to learn real suffering before they have any right to complain about a single thing.
>>
>>34397172
I'm calling bait right now

>>34397443
>Chads act like that because women empower them to do so.
So true. It also works the other way, where beta males empower below average women. This leads to inflated standards from these women. This is why so many decent girls will reject decent guys, since they know they can get Chad's cock.
>>
>>34397793
I've never understood that, why do they have to smile? 'Cause to me it's a compliment and not an insult.
>>
>>34397172
It's pathetic.

You think you fare any better with a cock?

I hand over to a thug who gets grumpy and slams doors in my face and shoves me around. Nothings being done about it, and our next chance encounter is roughly half an hour away.

This is routine and I am totally unfazed.
Women are such fucking babies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.