[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20 in College surrounded by beautiful women but can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: click and get trolled.jpg (15KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
click and get trolled.jpg
15KB, 300x188px
Someone plz help me. It's so frustrating seeing manlet and mexicans get more pussy than me. I'm not ugly so why do women hate me ? They don't even look at me. My flatmate's a 5'6 Mexican and he has a qt3.14 blonde haired blue eyed Aryan GF that he's smoking weed with and fucking right now. This is too much, WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS MOVIE ??!

IS THIS HELL ???
>>
>>34397023

What about communication? Do you know how to play the social game? Do you dress well, have good hygiene?
>>
>>34397094
I'm clean but my hair is really fucked up, it stands on it's own for no reason and it gives me a homeless look. I'm also overweight, have glasses and a faggy(ish) voice.

I'm still 6'1 and White though so this doesn't make any fucking sense.
>>
>>34397023
yes bro welcome to hell

i am glad i am not alone
s
see you soon friend
>>
>>34397181
PLZ BECOME TRAP SO I CAN HAVE A GF
>>
File: 1477567312907.gif (2MB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1477567312907.gif
2MB, 500x524px
>>34397136
Get rated on /soc/ or some other place so you know how other people see you. If you post in the right places you can even get constructive advice for looking better. That being said, you really don't sound as good looking as you claim.

>Shit hair
>Overweight
>Fag voice

But maybe I'm wrong and those things aren't what's holding you back. Have you actually made a network of friends at college so you can meet girls without cold approaching them?
>>
Maybe become a Mexican and offer some qt aryan girls some weed.
>>
File: 1456050666649.jpg (9KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1456050666649.jpg
9KB, 250x248px
>>34397023
>>34397136
Maybe you can't get any pussy because of your shitty offputting attitude? Thinking you're better than everyone else isn't exactly going to get you any points with women...especially when you don't have much going on for you to balance out your shitty attitude
>>
>>34397352
>Having standards is offputting
kys
>>
>>34397313
>/soc/
Not op but I've tried that a few times
They don't even bother to rate me
>>
>>34397388
Throwing a fit about "manlet mexicans getting pussy but not me" isn't "having standards". I'm not the frustrated bitter virgin so maybe you should be the one committing suicide, to be desu
>>
>>34397023
I probably know why you aren't getting pussy, but I think you might be too immature to understand if I explain it to you.
>>
Because you don't approach them. They don't hate you, they don't even know you exist--but you can change that.
>>
>>34397313
>/soc/
>honest

mate its a circlejerk. Its like facebook. everyone rates each other much higher than they actually are so they get higher ratings in return, and a few lone trolls give people lower ratings than they actually deserve.
>>
>>34397410
>I probably know why you aren't getting pussy, but I think you might be too immature to understand if I explain it to you.
Exactly. I wish I could feel sorry for OP, its kind of embarrassing.
>>
>>34397418
Then go elsewhere. 4chan is not the only forum in existence.
>>
>>34397023
Take a good hard look at your self from their point of view and see if you can work it out.
>>
File: 4331_panoramic_4.jpg (62KB, 420x230px) Image search: [Google]
4331_panoramic_4.jpg
62KB, 420x230px
>>34397023
Just get a waifu and fap anon

Pic related is mine, Miss Valentina Nappi
>>
>>34397407
roasted toasted
>>
>>34397410
Explain
>inb4 autism

>>34397407
It's not a fit, merely an observation. If people beneath me can get women why can't I. It also raises an interesting question: What the fuck is wrong with women? Who in their right mind picks a fucking mud manlet over ME !!
STUPID FUCKING WHORES

>>34397413
I tried approaching a girl once, she pretended not to notice me. I smiled at her but she didn't smile back, rather just walked away as I stood there blushing. That was 3 years ago and I still remember her face, FUCKING WHORE !!!
>>
>>34397551
Hahahaha just make sure you kys and not other people too loser.
>>
>>34397459
I can't because I'm not a retarded mudsharking whore
>>
>>34397520
Why is she licking a mushroom?
>>
>live in college dorm where there are many social lounges and areas
>never leave room
>year goes by, don't even introduce myself to anyone in the building
>live in dorm second year even though most people move on to live in an apartment... with roommates/friends
>will probably live in the same dorm third year
>still didn't make a single friend in college
>totally gave up and didn't even make acquaintances this year
>>
>>34397551
>It's not a fit, merely an observation. If people beneath me can get women why can't I. It also raises an interesting question: What the fuck is wrong with women? Who in their right mind picks a fucking mud manlet over ME !!
>STUPID FUCKING WHORES
Yeah see this is what I was talking about. This is why you're undesirable to women. You should probably neck yourself since it doesn't seem like you're ever gonna learn.

You're like some kinda...reverse manlet
>>
>>34397585
You deserve to be here. neet faggot
>>
File: 1483897160413.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483897160413.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
im not a hateful kv robot loser like op but im still a kv robot loser
>>
>>34397601
ikr, that dick is embarassing.
>>
>>34397639
It's not our fault that society's sick. Being well adapted to madness is not healthy. Fuck them.

>>34397640
learn what? THat you're a mentally ill antisocial retard giving dating advice on an anonymous image board populated by KHV's, drug addicts, homless people and NEETS
>>
>>34397670
The fact that you accept it without hate is beyond depressing
>>
>>34397601
Because she's Italian dumbass
>>
File: 1468688573733.png (423KB, 442x453px) Image search: [Google]
1468688573733.png
423KB, 442x453px
>>34397732
>learn what? THat you're a mentally ill antisocial retard giving dating advice on an anonymous image board populated by KHV's, drug addicts, homless people and NEETS
Keep it up, spergo. This kind of immature "b-but what about THEM" rationalizing will surely get you a gf. Women love it when you blame other people for your shortcomings.

Life isn't fair, and you're acting like a 12 year old kid who's finding it out for the first time.
>>
File: 1480632816033.jpg (900KB, 1662x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1480632816033.jpg
900KB, 1662x1247px
>>34397754
not pleb hateful like op (hating someone over their height or skin color), but i am becoming hateful in different ways
>>
>>34397768
I understand that women are only receptive when being put down. You're saying that I need to practice on the weaker/uglier ones ? The one's with some defect and fixate on it to make her feel like shit and convince her that the attention I give her is all she can hope for ? That I'm the best she'll ever have?

That only works when dating human garbage (White trash/ minority women/ fattys) I don;t want an STD, Merely being around uggos gives me a headache. The thought of conversing with such a subhuman alone is so revolting I might as well just kms.
>>
File: 1471707875975.jpg (66KB, 871x622px) Image search: [Google]
1471707875975.jpg
66KB, 871x622px
>>34397872
I already gave you an advice, just kill yourself. Real Alpha Aryan pros use KCl, sport
>>
>>34397798
like wot ?
>>
>>34397768
Imagine talking to one, what do you say ? They can;t understand higher thought? It's worse than talking to my doggo because at least he try's to understand what I'm saying by being receptive and attentive and interested. That blank flouride stare they give you assures you that you will be alone even if they are with you forever
>>
>>34397948
Exactly, so just kill yourself. More gfs for us, anyway lmao
>>
>>34397893
>KCl, sport
what?
>>
>>34397968
LOL You losers will never get a gf so it literally won;t make a difference. like multiplying something by 1, no matter what you do it will not change
>>
>>34397968
It's redundant and meaningless, like ur lives
>>
>>34397969
Potassium chloride, it's the only way OP will ever live the life he truly desires

>>34397994
>>34398012
Don't project your shortcomings and insecurities onto me, chief. I'm probably older than you and I've had enough LTRs and fuckbuddies to know that you're a living breathing joke
>>
Why hate the manlets or Mexicans? They would be in the same boat if they were spergs like us. The more important thing is do you have friends?
>>
>>34398069
>The more important thing is do you have friends?
$5 says the answer will either be "no" or "yeah but they hate me/I hate them/I use them to feel better about myself by comparing myself to them"

tl;dr: prob not
>>
>>34398046
You're definitely older, making you a fucking loser. You're too much of a coward to act so you come here and bitch like the worn out old poof you are.
>>
>>34398095
Yes, I'm a 24 year old adult who doesn't throw entitled little temper tantrums when women won't do what I want :^)
>>
>>34398046
Your life is over, might as well make it official, faggot
>>
>>34398095
>You're too much of a coward to act so you come here and bitch like the worn out old poof you are.
LOL the fucking irony. OP is literally projecting his shit onto anon now, wew

>>34398118
Says the cuck who's supposedly "superior to everyone" in his school...yet he can't even get a gf! You should seriously consider practicing what you preach and put some actions behind your hollow words, child.
>>
>dude you're just a loser because you come here to bitch like a little coward lmao
>DUDE WHY WONT WOMEN DATE ME OR LOOK IN MY DIRECTION, IM A 6'1" CHUBBY ARYAN GOD ITS NOT FAIR MEXICANS GET LAID AND I DONT REEEE LMAO

Is anyone else laughing hard at OP's existence right now
>>
>>34398069
You can't really have "friends" in this age. but yes, I have people that I hang out with. they're not of my ethnicity and are fucking within their race. I wouldn't date one of their women . But my """"friends"""" do buy me nice stuff for my birthday.
>>
>>34398136
I could get a """girlfriedn""" if I wanted. It's not about that, it's about getting someone who's not repulsive/retarded. As I said before, I have standards.
>>
File: 1457737735319.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1457737735319.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>34398205
You began the thread with "ree even manlets and mexicans can get gfs why do women hate me they dont even look at me", and now you've shifted the goalposts to "ok I can get a gf but I want my perfect 10/10 ideal Taylor Swift aryan hwhyfoo"

You admitted that you're chubby (fat), have a faggoty voice, and wear glasses (probably nu-male frames too). Do you really think the women you're lusting/idealizing don't have standards? Do you think they'd date a fat lisping faggot with glasses and an attitude problem?
>>
>>34398247
you're lucky that I'm drunk right now.
>>
>>34398291
>you're lucky that I'm drunk right now.
Non-sequitur.
you know I've got a point.
>>
>>34397968
lol, you're such a retard.
>>
>>34399031
>lol, you're such a retard.
I'm not as retarded as OP, so I really don't care :^)
>>
File: sororitybabes.jpg (96KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
sororitybabes.jpg
96KB, 720x538px
>>34397023

>IS THIS HELL ???

It is. I had the same problem back in college. Surrounded by gorgeous women, so much so you don't even realize how much pussy is around you until you graduate and see a cute girl like once a month.

However, girls seem to be at their most shallow here too. This is the time when puberty is actually concluding, it doesn't really stop until 21-25. So basically women's hormones and sex drive are set to maximum and they're bodies are basically pushing out the peak of their hotness. Same thing for guys sort of too, but not really. So women are basically using their ability to get as many good-looking Chads as they their heart desires why they actually have it.

And Chad and every other guy makes it easy for them. Since people are horniest at this age, they're not around their parents for the first time either, so they indulge and go overboard with the sex. In women's case, only dating the most Chad she can get.

Wait until after college when you see all these same girls shaking up with middle age cuck looking fatter guys. It's hilarious and even more depressing because you realize you miss out on both, you aren't hot enough for them back then and you're not rich and gullible enough for them now.
>>
>>34397094

I had all that shit in college and still got rejected. It's funny because now I'm like a bum and forget to brush my teeth some days and barely dress nice and I have more college-aged qts flirt with me than I did while I was making sure I dressed nice and had all that shit you're supposed to have.

College women are just the most shallow and most picky and want Chad the absolute most, more so than highschool girls.
>>
File: IMG_2284.jpg (334KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2284.jpg
334KB, 1024x684px
>>34397136
It's because your overweight and probably smell and have a shitty face.
Women don't want guys just because their white, they want AESTHETICS.
>>
>>34397136
>overweight
>faggy voice

there you go
>>
>>34397872
I'm not going to say how I know but trust me, women can SENSE this shit under the surface no matter how you hide it. Almost at a glance they can tell "no confidence" "creepy". They might be friendly if they're uncertain but you're on much thinner ice than chad.

For example. She hears chad likes anime. "Oh. Well he seems normal besides that. A small quirk is cute"

She hears a guy who she already senses as "beta" likes anime. "Oh. I knew it. Creepy neck beard"

All the rejection makes the betas lose even more confidence until there's no return. There is no hope.

TLDR: WOMEN CAN SEEEE LACK OF CONFIDENCE EVEN WHEN YOU'RE FAKING. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FUCKED.

Your parents fucked you a little. Then lack of social interaction fucked you enough to get rejected by most. The the rejection fucked you so badly that no one will take you. I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>34397023

he probably has good weed connects. i dunno
>>
>>34397948
Lol. Ever think that people are actually very receptive and catch a hint of how you think about women like that?

A nice ugly guy or a disturbed bitter decent guy? (You're not hot presumably)

No wonder you have no one.

Pretending to be a "nice guy" is not the same as being one and people can detect something off about you as easily as they detect a robot from a human. No pun intended
>>
>>34398094
Double or nothing "online only"
>>
>>34397023
You're a beta. You have to go through efforts of self improvement that specifically will make you more alpha and confident. Usually it's exercise and becoming more outgoing, and working on eye contact and sticking your neck out and talking to women, being flirtatious. It's not easy if you have social anxiety but if you make it a mission and work on it each day it's doable (since you said you are not ugly).

Beware because once you find a gf you may revert to your old ways and feel like it would be monumental to get the social skills back and get a new gf again if you broke up.

t. neurotic beta with gf
>>
I@m getting rejected every day
>>
>>34400968

I think that's bullshit really. In my opinion most of the time people can only tell if you're "off" if you don't look good to them, they can't tell if someone's a fake nice person if that person looks good to them, shares their interests etc.

Humans aren't really intuitive, they make up shit and believe whatever they made up.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.