[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main reason I don't go out is because I don't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

The main reason I don't go out is because I don't have any going out clothing and I don't even know where to begin to find some that suit me.

I don't even go to family get together's (last time I turned up and got mad fun of for dressing like a teenager when I'm nearly 30)

Any fashionable r9kers around, what do you do? or are you all like me and only own clothes that teenagers wear.
>>
If you're not fat, go to H&M and buy any random assortment of clothing.
Fashion is meaningless
>>
Look up alpha m on youtube. All your questions will be answered
>>
File: Goslin' Stylin'.jpg (85KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
Goslin' Stylin'.jpg
85KB, 660x440px
You can actually get some really nice clothes for crazy cheap at those huge Goodwill thrift stores. You could probably assemble pic related for fifty bucks or so.

Granted, you have to keep in mind that you and I will still be skelly (or skinnyfat, or regular fat, wherever you are on the spectrum) and autistic either way.
>>
How can I dress well without looking like a SJW liberal faggot?
>>
Just get clothes that fit you and don't have retarded taste.
>>
Go to /fa/. Don't fall for the high fashion meme, just buy the basics.

Personally I think a 30 year old is too old to shop at H&M, but they probably have the best stuff for the price (cheap as hell).
>>
OP here. I've been lifting for 4.5 years.

So I have a V-taper, wide shoulders, and my legs are bigger than my waist....so....thats another factor I have to take into account. I've always worn sporty-teenager clothes because its just been comfy and hard to find clothes that fit me.
>>
>>34397010

while I'll concede that the guy in your photo is fashionable, he looks like he's about to board a gay cruise.
>>
File: 15 - ZzLuUrD.jpg (79KB, 600x885px) Image search: [Google]
15 - ZzLuUrD.jpg
79KB, 600x885px
>>34397152

Look into local tailors if you're honestly having issues finding clothing that fits you appropriately. As far as developing a fashion sense is concerned, it takes time and a constant sense of self-awareness to determine what colors and what types of clothing works better for yourself. If you're just starting to get into dressing better for yourself, I'd recommend copping (buying) basic items (oxford button ups, decent quality denim, chino pants, and an assortment of basic tee's).

As for shoes, you can switch up outfits with these three types:
1. Dress shoes/boots (wingtip or not, no square toed please)
2. Basic sneaker / Plimsolls in white/black (adidas, cp, nike, keds, vans who gives a shit)
3. Casual boot (clarks db's, redwings, wolverine 1000 miles)

Starting out with basic items helped me to figure out what looked better for myself and eventually I started dressing much more appealing in what works for my body type and facial aesthetics. You start to notice how other people dress once you become more acquainted with fashion, and in doing so you know what looks awkward to you or what could influence and inspire future outfits.
>>
File: color guide.png (415KB, 1024x1250px) Image search: [Google]
color guide.png
415KB, 1024x1250px
>>34397356

Here's a color coordination guide that helped me when I was first starting.
>>
File: ZtP8B.jpg (159KB, 706x1883px) Image search: [Google]
ZtP8B.jpg
159KB, 706x1883px
>>34397518

One more. I'd say it's a bit outdated by this point, but still relevant enough with the basic advice given.
>>
>>34397594
>>34397518
>>34397356
Literally can't go wrong if you follow this, OP.

Remember to buy basic at first and go from there.
Always see what other people are wearing too, this will help you see what you like or dislike.
>>
>>34397356
>>34397518
>>34397594
OP here

thanks brehs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.