[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /chinesefood here I love the rice/noodles combo with teriyaki

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-12-29_14.16.45.jpg (2MB, 1582x1723px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-29_14.16.45.jpg
2MB, 1582x1723px
Who /chinesefood here

I love the rice/noodles combo with teriyaki chicken and beef
>>
>>34396178
i demand your BMI stats now
>>
>>34396188

Like I've said before I work manual labor for 50 hrs a week. I'd have to eat 4k calories a day to gain weight
>>
>>34396178
Chinese food is shit. It is by far the laziest fucking food... they cook tasteless shit and soak it in generic sauce. I've been to china.. they dont eat this shit.
>>
>>34396178
I work in a shady chinese takeout place and probably eat chinese food 4-6 times a week.

I'm also pretty sure the only reason I haven't quit my job yet is because I'm addicted to msg and subconsciously need to feed my habit.

if I go more then three days without working, I start to get the withdrawal shakes
>>
>>34396225
>like I've said before

You do realize 4chan is anonymous and no one knows or remembers whether you said it before, right?
>>
>>34396249
The only thing that's shit here is your taste.
>>
>>34396360
Hahaha holy shit, that is legit one of the most interesting posts ive seen on this board
>>
>>34396249

We get it, you're a fat weeaboo who only eats "real" Chinese food
>>
>>34396387
I actually do remember this anon. He posted a similar thread not too long ago, also a pic of chinese take out and whiskey.
>>
>>34396225
This is an anonymous inage board you asswipe nobody knows what you've said before
>>
>>34396459
You need to spend less time on 4chan bro
>>
The closest I get is panda express, I only order the mixed vegetables and grilled chicken without the teriyaki sauce
There's an asian owned restaurant a few blocks away but it's all vietnamese that think I won't realize aren't chinese
>>
File: 1435465634634.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
1435465634634.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>people tell me it's loaded with MSG
>"I don't care"
>>
>>34396178
>chinese
>teriyaki
>mfw
>>
>>34396178
I used to constantly get Chinese food at the cafeteria back when I had a job and I would always feel gross and nasty after eating it. Like I could literally feel myself getting fatter right there.
>>
I'm a stuck up asian girl who rants about fake chinese food to white people but secretly loves panda express.
>>
>>34396627
>you need to spend less time on 4chan bro
>someones got too much time on their hands!
>do you have a life?
>etc.

What is it with normies and their lack of focus? Why can't they spend time on things?
>>
>>34396225
that's fucking impossible. I'm 100 percent sure you're fat. Prove otherwise.
>>
>>34397240

Hard to be fat when you burn off all that calories
>>
I love chow mein
Chow m-m-m-m-mein
>>
>>34397332
>>34397240
He can burn off the calories but hes still a fat fuck on the inside. Your body still processes all that grease and shit. If you eat tons of gross food and exercise like a lunatic, youll just become diabetic regardless. Your body has to make insulin to break that shit down regardless of you working it off or not.
>>
>>34396178
Tried a place called golden wok today. Got some mango chicken and pork fried rice. Was pretty good.
>>
just had some bratwurst with german mustard and sauteed onions on whole foods wheat bread
>>
>>34396188
Not him but I eat take out regularly. I have a BMI of 22.
>>
>>34396178
Dat Sailor Jerry's tho.
>>
>>34396178
I love it but I need to stay away from it and most food in general. I'm getting real fucking fat, my neck is disappearing ffs.
>>
>>34397595
what are you drinking tonight lad?
>>
>>34397810
>drinking tonight

Are you kidding me? It's fucking tuesday night. We all have work in the morning.
>>
>>34396178
chinese food is fine just as long as the orange chicken isnt just pure fucking grease sadly most fucking shops are like that
panda express master race
>>
>>34397810
bourbon whiskey, just had my last shot of the night
>>
Anyone else ate a Hot Dave tonight? I sure did!
>>
I'm poor and haven't eaten anything at all today
>>
>>34396178
isn't teriyaki Japanese?
>>
>>34399138

What is a hot dave by the way?

I get the slippery zhang is orange chicken and chowmein, but wtf is a hot dave?

It sounds like barbeque.
>>
>>34396178
i like whatever is recommended to me, because it will taste 10x better.
>>
>>34396684
panda express is the single most horrid place to buy fast food meat. like id rather eat yoga mats than whatever the fuck mystery meat friday is on their menu.
>>
>>34396178
man you post this like everyday I want that chinese food so bad could you please get it for me
>t.homeless anon
>>
Panda Express is the shit, love their orange chicken.
>>
>>34396178
sailor jerry ftw
>>
>>34396715
nothing wrong with MSG, ignore those retards
>>
Reminder that MSG was the gluten-free trend of the 90's
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.