[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gotta think of something to pass the time >sign up to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Karlos1_648x365_2441598163-hero.jpg (35KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
Karlos1_648x365_2441598163-hero.jpg
35KB, 648x365px
>gotta think of something to pass the time
>sign up to the local german society's learning thing
>they mail me a pamphlet in the mail
>there is a group picture of the current membership
>it's literally all girls and women
how the fuck am i gonna not sperg out?
>>
Imagine them in their underwear.
>>
If its all or mostly girls, you'll be fine.
The language club at uni was like this. You'll very quickly become one of the girls.
>>
are they pretty? just act casual and avoid staring, also if one talks to you just try not to get jittery just make small talk even though it sucks

if worse comes to worst just memorize a ton of favts about germany and recite them any time one speaks to you. they might think youre a funny guy

>germany is the leading producer of surgical 440 stainless blades
>did you know that schitzel is NOT a sausage but a patty
>>
>>34395991
Do German women are incredibly bro tier. Don't overthink it just go with the flow you have a great time
>>
drink some german society beer before hand
>>
>>34396106
All the Germans I've met have been autistic. Even the women.

Just remember as many facts and stats as you can about the postwar Reichsbahn and you'll be having little autistic German babies in no time.
>>
dude like three years ago my parents had some bew years party thing and sone girl was there and had her german exchange friend with her. i acted like an awkward sperg because she was hot and when some took pictures of everyone sitting with eachother and at school on the bus next week i showed this one dude a picture of the girl and he just told everyone i got head from some hot exchange student even though that disnt happen

good times lol
>>
>>34396232
>german exchange girls
I can remember when there was one at the school.
She could hardly speak English, like her English was as bad as my German. Nobody hung out with her (the other exchange kids integrated fine cause they spoke English well) and I was a loner so we sorta sat and played Nintendo DS together and stuff.
Closest thing to normal I've felt.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.