[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what makes a man a man? please no mention of not being a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (112KB, 597x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 597x604px
what makes a man a man?

please no mention of not being a virgin or having a wife
>>
>>34395953
Being born with a benis and testicles, with the ability to produce sperm.
>>
genetics tbqhwy
>>
a man is a person with purpose.

Even women can be manly.
>>
a physical body and an ideology
>>
>>34395953
not being a virgin or having a wife
>>
objectively? ball(s) and penis
>>
if we're talking biological, a penis with testes.

if we're talking about like attitude and stuff, being a man is about doing what you want, not giving a fuck about what other people think, and standing up for what you believe in.
>>
I think self sufficiency is most important.

So I'm a baby.
>>
>>34395953

men literally built the world. Walk down the street and everything you see was probably built by a man. Go into an office building and every piece of technology invented by men. Wars fought and families supported by men. A male is a boy and then becomes a man at age. You don't have to do anything to become a man. Women call men 'boys' as an insult, but they are still men. I think men focus on become a 'man' because its some propaganda bullshit. The fact is you probably already are one, you just don't realize it because you don't know what its like to be a woman that has contributed very little to society and expects men to do everything for them.
>>
File: 1484876134542.jpg (688KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484876134542.jpg
688KB, 1200x1200px
>>34396087

Autism exemplified in a single post. They call this maladaptive daydreaming. You are not a world builder.
>>
>>34396140

>You are not a world builder.

your reading comprehension skills need work
>>
being able to take care of yourself and others. this means financially, socially, physically, etc

most of us aren't "men" as men are historically thought of. meaning we aren't serving our function as men, which has been made less relevant due to extended prosperity and peace. even if we want to be "men" in the traditional sense, we have to do it artificially by going on adventures or placing ourselves in dangerous situations.

I think a lot of people are picking up on this, even beta leftists and it seems more and more people are itching for authenticity through violence. violence is so pure and irrefutably _REAL_ that a lot of people seem to be drifting toward it as an answer to the emptiness of modern living.
>>
>>34396000
purpose and drive. A man lives for something, doesn't matter what so long as he is living with some goal or asperation
>>
File: 1460017243558.jpg (66KB, 519x611px) Image search: [Google]
1460017243558.jpg
66KB, 519x611px
>>34395973
This. Everything else is a spook
>>
>>34395953
Y chromosome
>>
>>34395973
>>34396030
>>34396261
See here, plebs >>34396300
>>
>>34395953

can someone explain this photo to me

why is the soldier so fat ? doesn't the military have standards
>>
>>34396721

could be a technician or something
>>
>>34395953
Balls, dick, strengh and honor
>>
>>34396039
>I think self sufficiency is most important.

Ding ding ding

As a man you're supposed to be able to support yourself and your family
>>
>>34396721
when i lived on grand forks afb the commander got kicked out because he couldnt pass a PT test, so i have no idea how this fuck is doing it.
>>
File: SmithWON011detail.jpg (105KB, 275x384px) Image search: [Google]
SmithWON011detail.jpg
105KB, 275x384px
>>34396990
>>34396039
What do you mean by self-suffciency?
Real men understand the benefits of specialization.
>>
Being a man is about providing for your family and putting your people first before others but not hating them. Being a man is knowing when to use firm love instead of coddling. Being a man is striving for excellence and not mediocrity. Even if you are a neet you can be a man by being the best god damn neet you can be.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.