[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he get impeached? I'm so scared he might. Because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: donald-trump-sad.jpg (1002KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-sad.jpg
1002KB, 2048x2048px
Will he get impeached?

I'm so scared he might. Because everybody fucking hates him. The media especially. Already they just keep hounding him, and hounding him HARD. I don't recall it being bad for Obama or Bush. And already it seems like it's going to get worse. Considering people still listen to fake news such as BBC, NPR, CNN, MSNBC, etc. I'm worried they'll kick him out before he has the chance to do anything.
>>
>>34395465

Nope. He did nothing wrong and everything right.
>>
no
this comment is not original
>>
Nah, he's aware that he's being watched like a hawk and he's pretty committed to having a good go at this president gig. He'll color within the lines.
>>
>>34395465
Very little chance. Keep in mind you're seeing the polarization of an out of power party that has no direction or leadership, in addition to looking down the barrel of an asskicking in 2018 due to the electoral circumstances. You're witnessing a tantrum from people working through the stages of grief. Their false flags actually lessen the power of a hypothetical eventual actual screw up.

Keep in mind that in order to go through with that process, it would require Congress to do so. A congress with a majority Republican composition in both houses.

The vast, vast majority of people in this country genuinely don't give a shit either way, and were hoping that the political shit would go away as soon as the election was over, like it usually does. The liberals keeping it around to this extent are doing themselves no favors.

They're trying to plant that seed in your mind, making you think that there's more of them and they have the power, but the fact is that they're powerless. It's just childish bellyaching. Normal people with no dog in the fight don't take kindly to this shit, especially with as transparent as the media is being about it.
>>
>>34395465
i hope he does get impeached, shitty fucking chad born with a silver spoon in his mouth deserves to get shit on.
>>
He won't, but he's trying to audit the Federal Reserve, which got JFK killed, so I worry (((they))) will get him
>>
Assholes like you and I deserve to get shit on. He's running the 'free' world because that's what he deserves.
>>
It's more likely he'll resign in a year or so after realizing he doesn't want to spend his 70s doing one of the hardest jobs in the world.
>>
>>34395465
I like Trump. But I hope he is killed...
Civil war followed by WW3.

Green amphib wills it
>>
>>34395714
meant for
>>34395582

v
>>
>>34395670
if he gets shot he will probably be remembered as some fucking saint. Even though literally half the country hates him
>>
>>34396002
Eh, worth it.

Originality is one of the eight deadly sins.
>>
>>34395465
He is controlled opposition. He's there because the elites wanted him there. If he were any threat at all to "the establishment" he would be dead already. This concept is not difficult to understand.
>>
>>34395465
Yeah at this moment everybody that hates him are on high alert and carefully monitoring every little move he does
>>
It's probably best for everyone if he does. He'll tare this country apart in four years, and it will only be prepared at great cost.
>>
I think no matter what he does, he was the right person to win. People were growing too complacent with politics. Him fucking everything for four years will make everyone start taking that shit more personally. I voted for him because of that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.