[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's an "I make a simple mistake at work and now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1485089147931.jpg (52KB, 371x553px) Image search: [Google]
1485089147931.jpg
52KB, 371x553px
>it's an "I make a simple mistake at work and now it has become clear that management thinks I'm retarded for one little mix up and I'll have to constantly worry about being fired for the rest of the week" episode

I fucking hate this. I've been in this situation far too many times. How am I supposed to have a life if I keep losing jobs for honest mistakes? I shouldn't have to have so much anxiety because of this. I'm at fucking work doing my job. I'm trying to be a productive citizen.
>>
What mistake did you make let us decide wether or not it is a cause of concern.
>>
>>34393642

Where do you work? I had this type of job for six months and I ended up getting fired anyway, no matter how hard I tried. Sometimes the stakes are just against you, and it's not your fault.

Don't say anything. Start looking for other jobs immediately. It's better that you find something else and put your two weeks in as soon as possible than drag this out and inevitably get fired, even if the new job seems shitty. You might even find something better.
>>
>>34393642
>implying this applies to just your job
You're a robot. Enjoy being punished severely for every little mistake.
>>
>>34393734

OK.

I work in a factory making parts.

I had to make little things that use springs as a part of them.

My boss told me not to use springs with a lot of rust on them.

So I set the shittiest of my parts aside, the ones that are really obviously not usable and proceeded to do my job. Every part in the boxes I had were rusty. All 800 of them. So I assumed he meant to just use my judgement and not use the worst/especially bad ones.

Apparently I shouldn't have done anything and just told him the entire supply is bad. Two people told me I was pretty much stupid and I don't pay attention to what I'm doing. One guy told me I hear one thing and disregard it and do another thing. They literally just bullied me.

The worst part is I did the exact same job once, months ago and nobody said a god damn thing about what I was doing during or afterwards. They only flipped shit on me because the big boss, their boss came by and saw me and then got angry at them.

It's not my fault they gave me 800 fucking bad parts and were not clear about exactly how strict I needed to be.
>>
>>34393642
>How am I supposed to have a life if I keep losing jobs for honest mistakes
You stop making mistakes.

Answer the question in >>34393734. What mistake did you make?
>>
>it's an "anon tries to segue a hernia checkup into doctor-patient intercourse and is told to not come back and find a new doctor" episode
>>
>>34393884
Such a situation is shit no matter what you do. You should listen to the other anons who tell you to look for a new job.
Bad co-workers rarely change.
>>
>>34393884
This story made me appreciate how professional my factory coworkers are.

> make a mistake that's clearly my fault, costs us a little bit of time and money
> don't make a big deal of it, instead use long term productivity as a measurement for how I'm rewarded
>>
>>34393642
>it's an "I make a simple mistake at work and now it has become clear that management thinks I'm retarded for one little mix up
>I make a simple mistake at work
>it has become clear that management thinks I'm retarded for one little mix up
>I've been in this situation far too many times.
>one little mix up
> I've been in this situation far too many times.
>one little mix up

You keep making small mistakes, you should be fired. I wouldn't tolerate it either.
>>
> Join a company
> Do training really well, bosses say I have a bright future and mention promotion opportunities
> One fuck up three months in
> Constantly bullied about it, co-workers openly call you a retard and hear rumours that the bosses think your annoying

Why is wageslavery so fucking cruel
>>
>>34393642
Great tits
>>
> Start working at McWage
> One week into employment
> Only person on tills, one person on grill, manager on chicken and admin and one person on drive-thru
> Get mega fucking skeleton-crewed every shift, stress is off the charts.
> Actually have a mental breakdown working Boxing Day, cry in the staff room because customers were screaming at me while i was desperately trying to serve a queue going out the fucking door.
> Get an email the next day
> "Labour costs are too high and your clock-ins are too early and end too late"
> They always ask me to arrive early and do a bit extra
> mfw
> Baseless investigation into fraud
> I work virtually literally by myself for minimum wage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.