[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a common meme that all women were "equal in misfortune"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: anime girl btfo.png (184KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl btfo.png
184KB, 500x375px
It's a common meme that all women were "equal in misfortune" before the advent of feminism - as a girl this is what I was always taught in anything related to civics, but actually, western societies/civilization have always treated us with more equity than our non-western/white counterpart societies/civilizations.
For example:

>Roman women could divorce husbands in Republican period
>Domestic violence was deeply frowned upon
>In early medieval period, women had more of a say over who they could marry, especially if they came from the peasant class
>Women of high birth have always been educated in the West, from Rome onwards, most of the famous pre-modern female writers (Anna Komnena, Christine de Pizan, etc) are all white/western.
>In Puritan New England, vigilantes would beat up wife-beaters
>Western women have nearly always had inheritance rights
>Western women could become Heads of State in most of Europe. Europe has had all the famous Queens

Why are white men so good to their women?
>>
>as a girl

stfu idiot
>>
White people are generally more empathetic- even when it's to our own detriment.
>>
>>34393597
>stfu idiot

Nice argument. So you think women where actually treated bad back in the day?

>>34393617
I heard /pol/ say that azn are immue to jewish tricks for the have no soul, no empathy. You know, looks like /pol/ doesn't considers normies to be white.
>>
>>34393643
no i think you're an autist pandering to pol males for attention
>>
>>34393702
>pol

lurk more
>>
File: empathy.jpg (24KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
empathy.jpg
24KB, 500x368px
>>34393617
>White people are generally more empathetic
(You)
>>
>>34393832
Even whites have limits.
Reminder normalfags are'nt white.
>>
>>34393832
Nogs were literally taking over Chicago, roaming around in gangs- which kind of began the race riots.
Unfortunately, the pozzing of almost all of Illinois continued and it's now one of the worst places in America, when it was once a cosmopolitan pillar of industry and growth.
>>
File: 1460820709114.png (144KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1460820709114.png
144KB, 501x585px
>>34393911
>This bigotry and racism will end when we're all the same colour!
>>
>Rome gave their women rights
And look how the Roman Empire turned out.
>>
>>34393617
I don't think empathetic is the right word, or close to it.

With all due respect, meek, disassociated, and cunning - all second to Asians.
>>
>>34394515
>not posting the links

>www.unrv.com/government/julianmarriage.php
>http://www.womenintheancientworld.com/augustanreformation.htm

i'm not posting the tl;dr
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.