[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw it hits you just how much of life you've missed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: regret.jpg (30KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
regret.jpg
30KB, 500x241px
>tfw it hits you just how much of life you've missed out on and will never get to experience

Tell me what you missed out on, anons.

>you were never anyone's best friend
>>
>you and a little girl never showed each other your private parts
>>
>Will never have an innocent teenage relationship where the girl doesn't expect me to have my own home and car and well-paying job
>>
>>34392657
>will never have a friend to hang out with
I feel shit for missing on this, because I used to have friends until I turned 10 and they all ditched me
>>
>will never talk to the pure qt from junior high ever again
>>
>never got to burn down a polish ghetto while taking pot shots at fleeing jewish women and children with my STG 44
>>
>you will never start a shitty teenage goth band with close friends that eventually gets locally famous
>>
>>34392657
>>34393782

I'll be your friend. No gay stuff.
>>
My biggest regret in life is how much time i wasted caring about people who never cared about me.

should have been studying maths. i could have made it bigly.
>>
>>34392657
>>34393180
>>34393782
>>34393890

all done. did you guys, like, not participate at all?

there's being spergy/shy/whatever you wanna call it, then there's doing nothing at all.
>>
>relationships
>friends
>high school social life
>college (should NOT have attended)
>Psych hospital (fucked up middle and high school)

And also >34395100
I hate how I've tried to put effort in to a social life and the end result was always terrible.
>>
>>34395100
You are the spitting image of me. Literally the regrets I was thinking about no more than two minutes ago made manifest. I was damn good at math and I didn't give a fuck about anyone until middle school. Wish I had kept that attitude up.
>>
tfw you've ruined your body beyond repair by getting morbidly obese
tfw you've lost touch with all the people you could call friends and despite having moved over two years ago you haven't made any new ones
tfw blew it last semester delaying graduation and throwing a great shot at a job in the trash
tfw gave up on the only person that will ever tolerate all your bullshit and they moved on and became a better person fixing the flaws that drove you apart
tfw ready to end it all if I can't line up a job for graduation in may
>>
>>34392657
kicking my cousins ass
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.