[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every single one of your ancestors, dating back millions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1477575632002.jpg (32KB, 700x400px)
1477575632002.jpg
32KB, 700x400px
Every single one of your ancestors,
dating back millions of years,
got laid.
>>
And many many more didn't.
>>
K. And there are also millions upon millions of people in my family tree and in human civilization as a whole that didn't have kids.

Some lines are just dead ends
>>
>>34391972
>And many many more didn't.
if they didn't then you can't be here now
>>
File: IMG_2457.jpg (480KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2457.jpg
480KB, 600x847px
>>34391993

Non direct ancestors are still my ancestors.
>>
>>34391957
what a bunch of pleb casuals

only the hardest niggas can make it 80 years without even one hug

and when i see them on the other side, i'll spit in their faces and tell them as much
>>
And I won't. Your point?
>>
>>34391957
y-you don't know that
may-maybe aliens..?
>>
>>34391957
That means that you have the potential to do it. Your traits are attractive to someone out there, otherwise you wouldn't exist.
>>
>>34392074
My ancestors traits were, doesn't mean mine are. I'm merely a combo of these traits, and sometimes combinations of seemingly good things fall apart when put together (case in point: USA, Brazil, any multiracial society). Go fuck yourself asshole.
>>
>>34391957
Who cares, they should've kept some good genes around for me instead of shafting me with all the beta recessive ones.

Fuck you, faggot ancestors.
>>
>>34392102
So every single one of your ancestors had traits that were attractive someone and this went on for millions of years but YOU, you're the one who got the wrong mix and can't reproduce. Don't be a goof.
>>
>>34392102
>>34392139
coffee & salt
sardines & whipped cream
peanut butter & mayonnaise
>>
>>34392139
Precisely. Things can change and lines can suddenly die out. No woman will ever love me, I do not want to settle for a fatty, and I am not a fag so I will never reproduce.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.