[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I hook up with a girl from like a club or tinder or something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1407253288276.jpg (911KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1407253288276.jpg
911KB, 3008x2000px
Can I hook up with a girl from like a club or tinder or something and just request a blowjob?
I don't want to lose my virginity to some random slut, I just want to get off with a bitch's mouth.

Or is that not allowed?
>>
>>34391737
Go to /b/ with this question
>>
Hello. We are experts here on this sort of thing, you've come to the right place.

Certainly.
>>
>>34391737
It's possible I guess. Why wouldn't you want to lose your virginity to some random slut? Male virginity isn't as valuable as female virginity.
>>
>>34391737
>she's a slut for using Tinder
>I'm not
>>
>>34391737
I've heard varying degrees of answers to this type of question. Some girls only go down on guys they are absolutely attracted to. Others will only go down on guys that they don't really want to sleep with.

It all depends really. You won't know unless you try.
>>
>Implying getting BJ doesn't count as losing your virginity

away with you, heathen
>>
>>34391761
>>34391766
This isn't the /r9k/ of pre 2014.
There are tons of normalfags who can answer me here now.

>>34391784
I want my wizard powers. Or she's gotta be like a 9.5/10 or a person that I am going to marry.

>>34391820
Hmm. I guess so. It's just that I feel like if I were a girl, sucking a guys dick is useless so I mean they probably only do it for sex afterwards. But if girls suck dick for the sake of suckign dick, I'm not complaining.
>>
>>34391802
Men can't be sluts. Not even being funny, it's impossible for a man to be a slut because it takes skill to fuck a woman, it takes opening your legs to fuck a man.
>>
>>34391899
>it's impossible for a man to be a slut
maybe if your uggo
chad doesn't have this problem
>>
>>34391899
>it takes skill to fuck a woman
Maybe for the actual act of fucking yea

Things that don't fall under skill
>good skin
>good face
>decent hair
>nice sized dick
>fashion sense
>good personally
>>
>>34392031
>good skin
>good face
>decent hair
>fashion sense
>good personally
If you didn't have to work at these things then good for you but the vast majority of men having sex did have to put work into themselves.
>>
>>34391737
i went to a club once and stood in the corner the whole night on my phone talking to you guys
>>
>>34392086
>putting in "work" to get a haircut and dress yourself
This is my fault though, I should've put decent in place of good. However these still do not fall under skill.
>>
>>34391737
This question is autistic. She's going to want something out of the deal too. Generally don't talk about what you're going to do sexually it's kind of throws off your groove. If you get a girl worked up enough and start figuring her then you can whip out your bepis and she should suck it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.