[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about it /r9k/? Want to hear why even if you're incredibly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1449926851684.jpg (57KB, 607x455px) Image search: [Google]
1449926851684.jpg
57KB, 607x455px
How about it /r9k/? Want to hear why even if you're incredibly handsome women are still trash? Honestly there's too much to tell for one thread. I have a shit load of stories about how awful women are looking at it from another perspective. You all will complain "you are handsome, women pay attention to you!" This is true, but it has allowed me to see a terrible side of women most here may not get to see.

I married a woman who some would say I'm far out of her league, but I did it because honest to god she is one of the only women I could find that was a decent human being that is trustworthy. What do other women do to her? Women constantly try to insult her and berate her in front of me. "Is that your sister? Wow you're really married to HER?" Women are honestly evil incarnate. Luckily for me, my wife has a pretty good sense of humor about it now, and she even seems to get off on pissing off other women. When we were first dating it really bothered her.

As I have gotten older it's only become more sad. Women in their 30's think that their worn out, old, crusty snatch will entice me to leave my family. Sometimes they ask "what did she do to get a guy like you?" When I tell them they don't believe me. Honestly, my standards had sunk so low it was basically 1)be loyal 2) don't be fat 3) don't be crazy. That was it. When I tell them this I always get "omg wow I'm all that plus blah blah blah." Funny how when I was looking for a wife I never met any of these amazing, stable, kind wonder women. Funny how they all now claim to be the perfect woman, yet are alone in their mid 30's.

I honestly don't think of 90% and up of women as being human anymore. They are honestly some sort of monsters put on this Earth to torture good people.

Anyways, ask me anything, if you want to hear stories, or just want to call me a fat, neckbearded LARPer by all means go ahead.
>>
>>34391560
>fat, neckbearded LARPer
>>
>>34391600

Maybe I'll take that as a question?

>why are you on 4chan?

Until my mid 20's I was basically socially retarded because I couldn't have any type of meaningful interaction with women. Anything that I did, either stupid, cringeworthy, or otherwise was met with approval. What I was mistaking for social norms were more like social exceptions.
>>
Tell stories of you BTFO some bitches
>>
>>34391600
>Maybe I'll take that as a question?
no
green texting it with my mouse was the most efficient way to call you that
u
>>34391600
>>fat, neckbearded LARPer
>>
>>34391732

>ever wonder what it's like to be with a woman like me?
>NOPE!

>hey you're hot, do you have a girl friend?
>nope, no girl friend
>great, want to grab a drink?
>oh I don't think my wife would like that

I'll get some stories going.
>>
>>34391857
>hey you're hot, do you have a girl friend?
vs
>hey you're hot, do you have a boy friend?

hmmmmmmmmmmm what would happen?
>>
>>34391857
>I'll get some stories going.
Don't. Those were weak as fuck already.
>>
>>34391560
Face + timestamp and then we'll talk, LARPer
>>
>>34391857

>be in 9th grade
>girl named Natalie constantly picks on me
>fucking most nasty shit she would say to me
>picked on some other girl named Tina for no reason
>hated that bitch
>9th grade summer is a magic portal to attractive status
>first week of 10th grade
>bitch name Natalie comes up to me
>omg anon it's you! Hey I couldn't wait to see you! wow haha you got your own style now! wow so cool haha! Want to go hang out haha?
>told her I was going to go hang out with Tina at the mall
>fucking lost her shit and got in school suspension

>>34391921

Ok, sorry I'm not a story teller. I got a BS, not a BA.

>>34391962

Nope. Fuck that. Last thing I need is my face on some anon's computer as he faps to my picture forever.
>>
>>34392080
Lol, be in a similar situation to this story
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.