[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 6'6 skellington >Dont get any attention from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x381px
>Be 6'6 skellington

>Dont get any attention from women

>lift and improve appearance

>Currently casuallt fucking three different 8/10s

Height is a meme and if youre taller than 5'4(average female height) you have nothing to complain about
>>
>>34390331
Well being 6'6 and even slightly muscular is better than being 5'5 and being slightly muscular.
So even if someone that short starts lifting like you did, wont have the same results.
>>
>>34390360
but a 5'5 ripped aesthetic guy will do better than a 6'6 guy that has a regular body.

obviously things arent 100% fair but there are certainly ways to compensate
>>
that took years and shit though
>tfw 6'2 skellington
not auschwitz mode but I'm like 30 pounds lower than what I should be I guess.
Anyway, going to the gym sucks especially when you're weak and you won't even see any improvement you can only put on like half a pound of muscle per week at your peak and you have to eat an obscene amount of food. It's really not just a switch to flip.

>>34390360
it's easier for a short guy to get /fit/ than for a taller person
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 640x628px
>6'6
>is claiming that height is just a "meme"
Yeah whatever you say man
>>
>>34390559

u must be seriously retarded
>>
>>34390559
>but a 5'5 ripped aesthetic guy will do better than a 6'6 guy that has a regular body.
what planet do you live on?
>>
>>34390331

>6'6
>"height is just a meme"

Yeah fuck off. If you were a foot shorter you wouldn't be in the position you're in and you fucking know it.
>>
>>34390676
Has more to do with your face and personality
>>
>>34390745

It's the whole package you god damned normalshit, and if you don't have it you don't have it. Be glad that what you were lacking was something you could change.
>>
>>34390810
Easy now, angry manlet
>>
>>34390637
I never got any attention from women until i started lifting, height never helped me at all until after i got fit
>>
>>34390676
i would be in the position im in at 5'6 probably not at 5'2 but after a certain point height doesnt do much for you
>>
>>34390331
>>34390331
please fuck off you normalshit nobody wants you here
>>
>>34391721
go fuck yourself you stupid fucking cunt. i was a full blown robot for almost all my life
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.